How's this for a Cutting diet

C' Dale Rider13

Awards
How's everyone doing? This is my first time posting hear but ive got alot of great info from u guys in the past so I hope you guys can help me out abit.My current wieght is 205 (was 255 about 7 months ago)I work out 4 days a week and do cardio (jump rope)2x a day for 20 min each time 6 days a week. Im trying to cut about another 20-30 pounds and i want to see how this diet would be for cutting .Any info and suggestions would be great.

1st Meal. 1/2 cup of oats,6 egg whites and one whole egg omelet.

Meal 2. 30 grams of protein from a chicken breast,salad and broccoli.

3rd Meal. 30 grams of protein from a chicken breast,wheat bread with natty peanut butter,salad and zucchini.This is my pre-work out meal.

4th Meal. 40 gram protein shake,sweet potato and a banana.This is my post-work out meal.

5th Meal. 30 grams of protein from salmon,salad and zucchini.This is my dinner so this will be my last whole food meal of the day.

6th Meal. low carb protein shake 30 grams of protein and 1 gram of carbs,zucchini and a salad.

7th meal. low carb protein shake 30 grams of protein and 1 gram of carbs,this is my last meal of the night.

My supps go as followed cee,arginine,flaxseed oil,fish oil,multi's and l-lysine.Hope i didn't leave anything out if so please let me know what else i need to add.Thanks again and take care.Sincerely C' Dale Rider13

BigPJ

Awards
Looks good from what I can tell. If it's woring well, great. If you're progress is too slow though, then I'd suggest really busting your ass doing the cardio. Maybe up the cardio sessions to 40 min some days if you can, and make it a hard workout. It can be a pain, but if there's anything that's helped me cut fat, it's cranking up the cardio.

Is this calorie intake ok for you? energy levels good etc? I'd err on the side of doing more a little more cardio with a slight bump in calories e.g. throwing in some fruit here and there.

I always say, if you make you're body able to do really demanding stuff, then it will look like it can do demanding stuff.