STRANGE FAT DEPOSITION

ORLOX4

Awards
I am struggling to lose this very odd bike tire ring of fat from my belly button down to my lower back. I have been dieting and am 510 175. I have been training like a maniac and dieting pretty strict with a high pro low carb regimen. But I still am managing to maintain a "skinny fat" look with the lower abs and lower back ringed in fat. I have been keeping my calories below 1500 cals a day and yet it seems that whatever I eat immediately gets stored as fat on my lower stomach area. I am taking fat burners and I have never had this much problems losing fat, I am 47 yo and am wondering if there can be some other hormonal issue causing this ring of blubber to remain. I have been taking an estro block and have been putting on some muscle but this ring of blubber remains. Can the creatine which is muscletech (38g) of sugar in each scoop I add to my Met-rx protein (MRP) be keeping this fat on? Does anyone have any insight or suggestions?

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
I would be interested in the answer to this!

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
You need to eat more calories. If you are training "like a maniac" you need more than 1500 calories per day. You should have a refeed day every 2 weeks or so to get your body out if starvation mode.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For most, that area is the last to go fat wise. So while you may be at a light weight for yourself, it may take a while. And I agree with the above, you need to be eating more than 1500 calories. Make sure you're at a defecit, but that may be too much. Try adding in some high intentsity training/cardio to blast some of that stubborn fat as well.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1500 calories is the amount a woman on a diet would eat!
heres the thing. as you get older it gets harder and as you get closer to your goals it gets even harder yet.. I assume this is why you have your calories so low.
what kind of fat burner are you using? there are a few I recommend but I wont until I know what you use and flesh out a little better what you know.
there are certain supplement which can help tremendously with that stubborn body fat but you will still have to accept that it will be the last to go and...
you may accutally not be as big as you want when you get there. a guy your size who hasn't added significant amount of lean mass might only weigh 150 lbs when you get down around 7%.

I would make sure you start to read up on alpha 2 receptors and how cortisol can have some effects on lower stomache fat.
also when was the last time you had a check up with blood work? at 47 you could be host to several issues that could be slowing progress.

ORLOX4

Awards
Good points bro. My most ripped weight was 157, so I know you are right. But right now I am taking Gen X Labs Lean 650, I just started it a few days ago..Also I was taking Hydroxycut Hardcore. I find it interesting that you mention the cortisol as I have been suspecting that this may be contributing to the fat deposition. I had elevated Cortisol levels in blood tests a year ago as well as prolactin levels..I think I got screwed up from taking Superdrol... anyway I heard opposing views on these cort blocs, do they work? I just started a light Halocore/Furazabolan regimen which is working pretty good, I have been on 4 weeks and will run it another 2 or 3

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good points bro. My most ripped weight was 157, so I know you are right. But right now I am taking Gen X Labs Lean 650, I just started it a few days ago..Also I was taking Hydroxycut Hardcore. I find it interesting that you mention the cortisol as I have been suspecting that this may be contributing to the fat deposition. I had elevated Cortisol levels in blood tests a year ago as well as prolactin levels..I think I got screwed up from taking Superdrol... anyway I heard opposing views on these cort blocs, do they work? I just started a light Halocore/Furazabolan regimen which is working pretty good, I have been on 4 weeks and will run it another 2 or 3
ok so good... this tells me a lot. yes these cortisol blockers do work.. since your on cycle and it looks like its a recomp/cut cycle so I totally think you should add some 11kt or 11oxo as its great for lowering cortisol especially in the visceral area. another thing would be to get a fat burner that incorporates alfa yohim
like dexaprine or alphamine. some cort blockers would include reduce XT, nolvadren, lean extreme.
were was you natural test at the last blood test?

ORLOX4

Awards
It went from somewhere in the 800 range, which was high to around 540 a year or so later...I haven't had it checked in the last year but it must be somewhat normal because I am constantly horny and getting raging hardons throughout the day and night, no homo.. I have been away for a while so I'm not familiar with 11kt or 11oxo, what is it?...I'm gonna try the dexaprine and lean extreme...I appreciate the help and info bro Thank you!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
11oxo is a PH and 11 KT is a step higher as its a transdermal application.