Milk and acne
- 01-21-2005, 03:31 PM
- 6'3" 215 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2004
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Milk and acne
What is it in milk that causes acne? I've never had any problems with it (at least I don't think I have), but everybody is preaching that milk causes acne to worsen. I know there are over 250 chemicals in milk making it the most complex substance in existence (so I've read anyway), but has any one certain chemical been pointed out that worsens acne? It makes sense that because a lot of acne is caused by hormone changes and there are gobs of hormones in milk that it would be the milk's hormones causing the problem, but from what I've read the hormones don't survive the gut to be absorbed. I could very well be wrong and if I am for sure then let me know. Damn I love this forum.
- 01-21-2005, 08:47 PM
I've never heard of such a thing. Not saying its not true, but it sounds a little far fetched. Kind of like milk is bad for you, then its good for you, then bad. Milk is a nice protein source, for me anyway, unless I'm cutting the I avoid it like the plague.
Similar Forum Threads
- By TheUsual in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 06-27-2004, 01:21 AM
- By slewdem in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-13-2004, 02:37 AM
- By candle25 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-09-2004, 03:20 PM
- By hardlyworkin in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2004, 03:01 PM
- By lifted in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-13-2003, 09:07 AM