Ephedrine?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Would I be unsafe to take my second 25e 200c 3 hours from my first? I won't be able to utilize it after 4pm today
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"


  2. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Would I be unsafe to take my second 25e 200c 3 hours from my first? I won't be able to utilize it after 4pm today
    You should be fine. You could lower the doses of both if you wanted.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post

    You should be fine. You could lower the doses of both if you wanted.
    True. I'm going to a big concert and will be drinking so once I do, insulin won't be low enough for it to be effective, correct?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    •   
       


  4. The half life of ephedrine is approx. 4 hrs. So, yes, you could. Even though this response is a bit late.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  5. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    True. I'm going to a big concert and will be drinking so once I do, insulin won't be low enough for it to be effective, correct?
    It's not insulin that would keep it from being effective, but the alcohol. When constantly drinking, it is impossible to burn fat stores. The body practically leaves all other energy sources alone until is has processed and used the sugar alcohol in your system first. This is also why eating and drinking at the same time accelerates fat gain...

  6. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post

    It's not insulin that would keep it from being effective, but the alcohol. When constantly drinking, it is impossible to burn fat stores. The body practically leaves all other energy sources alone until is has processed and used the sugar alcohol in your system first. This is also why eating and drinking at the same time accelerates fat gain...
    This is why I drink fasted. At least 12-16 hours of no food prior to drinking. And at least 8-12 hours after my last shot before eating again . And I don't use mixers. I take shots of tequila. Literally that's it. I'm shredded after this process LOL
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. a question about ephedrine
    By p_zub in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-27-2013, 11:59 AM
  2. In Defense of Ephedrine
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 09:00 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2003, 02:11 AM
  4. I got your ephedrine right here
    By pogue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-04-2003, 03:43 PM
  5. Ephedrine Dangers: BS?
    By Sheesh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 06:51 PM
Log in
Log in