Onlychevy6 presents - The Bigguns Showdown

Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Just throw ur workout routine in this thread...it's a competition you can get in best shape ASAP....anyone can join
    I would love to get in on this.
    Training push pull legs,

    Push A
    Flat bench 4x8-10
    Inc Bench 4x8-10
    Dips 4x fail
    Lateral raises 4x8-10
    Front raises 4x8-10
    Superset
    Tricep push downs 4x8-10
    Reverse gripe tricep push down

    Over the head tricep extension 4x8-10
    Skull crushers 4x10

    Pull A
    Chin ups 4x8-10 weighted
    T-bar rows 4x8-10
    Bent over rows 4x8-10
    Croc rows 4x20
    Shrugs 4x8-10
    Face pulls 4x8-10
    Bent over laterals 4x8-10

    Supersetted
    Preacher curls 4x8-10
    Hammer curls 4x8-10

    Legs A
    Squats 4x8-10
    Leg press 4x8-10
    Lunges 4x8-10
    Leg curls 4x8-10
    Leg extensions 4x8-10
    Calve press 4x8-10
    Donkey calf raises 4x8-10

    Push B
    Flat dumbbell press 4x8-10
    Incline flyes 4x8-10
    Dips weighted 4x8-10
    Shoulder press 4x8-10
    Laterals 4x8-10
    Cable front raises 4x8-10
    Close grip bench 4x8-10
    Pushdowns 4x8-10
    Tricep press 4x8-10

    Pull B
    Deadlifts 4x8-10 (not going too heavy)
    Shrugs 4x8-10
    Bent over dumbbell rows 4x8-10
    T-bar rows 4x8-10
    Wide grip pulldowns 4x8-10
    Seated cable rows 4x8-10
    Reverse flyes 4x8-10
    Facepulls 4x8-10

    Supersetted
    Hammer curls 4x8-10
    Reverse bicep curls 4x8-10

    Leg B
    Squats 4x8-10
    Front squats 4x8-10
    Glut bridges 4x8-10
    Leg press 4x8-10
    Leg curls 4x8-10
    Leg extensions 4x8-10
    Donkey calve raises 4x8-10
    Cavle press 4x8-10


    Cardio 5x week abs 3x wk

    Stats
    5'11"
    220lbs
    Sadly 20% bf (let myself go)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards


  2. Hell yea this thread is moving....get in guys!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post

    I would love to get in on this.
    Training push pull legs,

    Push A
    Flat bench 4x8-10
    Inc Bench 4x8-10
    Dips 4x fail
    Lateral raises 4x8-10
    Front raises 4x8-10
    Superset
    Tricep push downs 4x8-10
    Reverse gripe tricep push down

    Over the head tricep extension 4x8-10
    Skull crushers 4x10

    Pull A
    Chin ups 4x8-10 weighted
    T-bar rows 4x8-10
    Bent over rows 4x8-10
    Croc rows 4x20
    Shrugs 4x8-10
    Face pulls 4x8-10
    Bent over laterals 4x8-10

    Supersetted
    Preacher curls 4x8-10
    Hammer curls 4x8-10

    Legs A
    Squats 4x8-10
    Leg press 4x8-10
    Lunges 4x8-10
    Leg curls 4x8-10
    Leg extensions 4x8-10
    Calve press 4x8-10
    Donkey calf raises 4x8-10

    Push B
    Flat dumbbell press 4x8-10
    Incline flyes 4x8-10
    Dips weighted 4x8-10
    Shoulder press 4x8-10
    Laterals 4x8-10
    Cable front raises 4x8-10
    Close grip bench 4x8-10
    Pushdowns 4x8-10
    Tricep press 4x8-10

    Pull B
    Deadlifts 4x8-10 (not going too heavy)
    Shrugs 4x8-10
    Bent over dumbbell rows 4x8-10
    T-bar rows 4x8-10
    Wide grip pulldowns 4x8-10
    Seated cable rows 4x8-10
    Reverse flyes 4x8-10
    Facepulls 4x8-10

    Supersetted
    Hammer curls 4x8-10
    Reverse bicep curls 4x8-10

    Leg B
    Squats 4x8-10
    Front squats 4x8-10
    Glut bridges 4x8-10
    Leg press 4x8-10
    Leg curls 4x8-10
    Leg extensions 4x8-10
    Donkey calve raises 4x8-10
    Cavle press 4x8-10

    Cardio 5x week abs 3x wk

    Stats
    5'11"
    220lbs
    Sadly 20% bf (let myself go)
    Dam you spend 12hrs in gym?? Lol...or is that your routine for whole week??
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  4. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Dam you spend 12hrs in gym?? Lol...great workout bro!!
    No averaging around a minute rest in-between sets so normally get done in an hour to an hour and a half. With cardio I am averaging maybe around 12-14 hours a week working out.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  5. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Dam you spend 12hrs in gym?? Lol...or is that your routine for whole week??
    SSA Bro, Can i join in?
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post

    No averaging around a minute rest in-between sets so normally get done in an hour to an hour and a half. With cardio I am averaging maybe around 12-14 hours a week working out.
    Nice I almost do 2-2 1/2hrs a day 6days a week...like hour cardio and hour and half lifting..
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post

    SSA Bro, Can i join in?
    No need to ask brother...most welcome bro
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  8. DAY 7 REST

    DAY 8 CHEST

    Ok guys today did my chest and felt great...after a day off gym felt good...muscles were relaxed I'm not sore anymore..stamina going up, strength going up...feeling great guys...just one week in gym after 3months arms looks like they been working out forever...they looking in shape slowly ...can't wait for results after I finish this log...yesterday and today diet was great...yesterday and today diet was great...trying to keep my craving in control but it's kinda hard...just drinking lots of water...I've been in great mood as well...already getting compliments at work makes me feel good and wanna work more harder in gym...but results come slowly and steady so gotta be patience...well that's it for now...here's my workout summary...

    Bench press
    135x20
    155x12
    165x8
    155x10

    Decline press
    135x15
    155x8
    135x12

    Incline dumbbell press
    50x12
    55x10

    Hammer strength incline press
    120x20
    150x15
    150x12

    Cable cross chest press
    70x10
    60x10
    60x10

    Body weight dips
    12reps
    10reps
    10reps

    Incline press machine
    100x20
    120x12
    120x12

    Crunches
    Did 300reps

    Cardio
    Treadmill 40mins 2.88miles 595cals burn
    Stair master 20mins 200cals burn

    Seems like everything going up...can't wait till week3 when hella kicks in
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  9. This thread is lighting up! Very exciting.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  10. 3/16 Workout

    Leg Press
    90x20
    180x16
    270x12
    360x10
    450x8
    540x8
    630x8
    720x8
    Drop 630x5
    Drop 540x5 (supported by arm crossed in crunch position)
    Drop 450x5(supported by arm crossed in crunch position)
    Drop 360x8 (supported by arm crossed in crunch position)
    Drop 270x8
    Drop 180x10
    Drop 90x10

    Hoist Leg Curl
    152x10
    167x8
    183x8
    199x8
    Drop 152x8

    Body Masters Leg Extension (hold 3 sec at top)
    115x8
    115x8
    115x8
    115x8
    115x8

    Body Masters Squat
    90x8
    180x8
    270x8
    360x5
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
    •   
       


  11. Wtf where my thread went?
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  12. Oh yeah today will be Chest day for me too!! This log starting to get Epical! FEED ME MORE!!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
  13. Re: Onlychevy6 presents - The Bigguns Showdown


    Getting real up in here pack!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  14. It ain't real until there is some before nudes up in this biatch! You can't win if you can't show your results lets see some pics people.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    It ain't real until there is some before nudes up in this biatch! You can't win if you can't show your results lets see some pics people.
    It was embarrassing putting pics first time in my log now I have to put em here too :'(
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  16. People love noods.....

    I am game. Will put them up sometime this week.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  17. What the hell...someone have to start...here's my pics :'(



    Name:  image-560221940.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  424.6 KB



    Name:  image-6862770.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  404.4 KB



    Name:  image-2378445102.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  416.2 KB



    Name:  image-2536591113.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  388.7 KB
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  18. We have our first sighting! Nut up guys and get those pics in!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  19. Oh! And on a side note...wouldnt it be cool to assign coaches to each participant? As motivation and critique? I think that's a good idea!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Oh yeah today will be Chest day for me too!! This log starting to get Epical! FEED ME MORE!!!
    Ryback Beast mode! lol

  21. Today hit up some Chest and had a mini storm that hit. Good friend of my wifes front car window was busted. They can't even catch a break!

    Chest:

    db presses: 50 lbs x 10,10,10

    Incline machine presses: 165 lbs x 10,10,10

    pec deck: 100 lbs x 10,10,10

    Incline barbell presses; 155 lbs x 8, 185 lbs x 5,5
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  22. Name:  IMAG0127.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  83.3 KBName:  IMAG0128.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  101.8 KB

    Here is all I got for now.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  23. 3/17 Workout

    Incline Bench Press
    135x8
    185x8
    225x8
    275x7
    295x4
    315x2
    335x1
    Drop 275x4
    Drop 225x6
    Drop 185x8
    Drop 135x10

    Machine Chest Flyes
    120x8
    150x8
    150x8
    180x8
    210x8

    Machine Flat Press (squeeze 5 sec at top)
    100x8 regular grip
    no rest 100x8 hammer grip
    100x8 regular grip
    no rest 100x8 hammer grip
    100x8 regular grip
    no rest 100x8 hammer grip
    100x8 regular grip
    no rest 100x8 hammer grip
    100x8 regular grip
    no rest 100x8 hammer grip

    Dips
    BWx20
    BWx15
    BWx10
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  24. Time to get shredded for the summer! This will be fun! These are my most recent pics. Could def be better!

    Disregard the text in the pics, they were added from a previous log.




  25. Good stuff and awesome to see a Lady getting in on this one!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com
  26. Re: Onlychevy6 presents - The Bigguns Showdown


    It just got real up in hurrrr!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  27. 3-19 Fasted Workout


    BBR
    70x10
    75x8
    80x8
    85x7

    Reverse BBR
    65x10
    70x8
    75x8
    80x8

    Meadow Rows
    2x10

    One Arm BBR Rows
    2x10
    1x8

    BBR Calf Raises
    70x15
    80x15
    95x15

    Light Ab Work

  28. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good stuff and awesome to see a Lady getting in on this one!
    Excited to be a part of it!!!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    It just got real up in hurrrr!
    You know how them bigguns roll!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    3-19 Fasted Workout

    BBR
    70x10
    75x8
    80x8
    85x7

    Reverse BBR
    65x10
    70x8
    75x8
    80x8

    Meadow Rows
    2x10

    One Arm BBR Rows
    2x10
    1x8

    BBR Calf Raises
    70x15
    80x15
    95x15

    Light Ab Work
    That's what we talking about...Go GoKix!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 05:12 AM
  2. AN Presents...The Reps Per Minute Contest!
    By SamBoz19 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 07:05 PM
  3. Heat Miser vs. Cold Miser....the ultimate showdown
    By thesinner in forum General Chat
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 01:33 AM
  4. THE PUG vs THE PEACOCK "SHOWDOWN" !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 08:41 AM
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 05:36 PM
Log in
Log in