- 09-30-2004, 10:32 AM
I know the popular clen cycle is 14-18 days, then off at least 2 weeks; would running it 3 days, then off 4 days every week for say 8 weeks still be thermogenic/anti-catabolic? Is 4 days enough time for the receptors to refresh or whatever the word is for it? Or would the effects diminish significantly after 2 weeks anyway.
I'm getting ready to do the UD2 routine again and I was thinking of using clen for the first 3 low carb days, then off the next 4.
- 10-02-2004, 11:51 AM
I'm thinking it would be ok in that the body wouldn't have time to adapt to just 3 days use; similarly to metabloism not down regulating to a caloric deficit only for 4 days.
UD2 also suggests it's ok to use a fast acting anablolic on the heavier lifting/carb-up days. I'm wondering if using M1T for just those 2 days would be ok, same reason; the body not having time to develop any sides (shutdown, excess DHT, bloat, need for PCT)
Last edited by kkmike; 10-04-2004 at 11:25 AM.
Similar Forum Threads
- By salras77 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2010, 05:24 AM
- By JBlaze in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 07-24-2004, 12:59 PM
- By JBlaze in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2003, 06:45 PM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 01-13-2003, 01:40 AM
- By khafra in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2002, 11:34 AM