Transdermals?

bjc110

Awards
Hello All....

Out of curiosity I am looking to see if anyone has any experience with transdermals such as (Suppress-C, or Eviscerate Smolder) I am probably about 11% bf My ab lines are coming in but their is still a small layer on top I am looking for that little extra push.

I am doing cardio at least 1x a day 7 days a week at 30-40mins H.I.T. some days its twice, diet is in check High Clean Protein, low to moderate carbs (Cycling) and next to no fat!

I workout 5 days Lifting at least and abs are done every other day sometimes everyday depends on how they feel.

I have been cycling on and off Alpha T2, Ana-Beta, Erase, OEP 2 months on 4 weeks off. The erase makes me too lethargic so I am only taking 2 a day one in the morning and one at lunch.

Opinions are welcome.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Not the question you asked but I still wanted to point out that there is no need to have next to no fat on your diet; good fats are great for you and it's not the fat that will make you get fat, but the amount of calories that you consume during the day. Having some good fats in your diet could help you achieve your goal.

Now onto your actual question; Eviscerate has had some great feedback and I have utilized Abliderate as well as a few others. It helps to target those problematic areas, mostly when you are pretty low BF, so if you're indeed at 11% you may see that it will help you get to the 10 and below