Plateau in cutting cycle

rombusempire

Awards
IO have attempted fat loss before. Eerytime I lose about 2 inches off my waist circumference, I hti a 'wall'.

This wall is an extreme hunger, where I feel very 'depleted'. The hunger can only be sated by eating tremendous amts of unhealthy saturated fats.

I am experiencing this again.

My usual cutting diet (and my builking diet) consists of 30, 40 , 30 (carbs, protein, unsaturated fats in calories). The cutting calories is about 2800, with my maintenance being about 3500-3600 calories. Today, I had extreme hunger pangs, and ended up eating over 4000 calories (I am on a cut now). If I ignore it, I cannot mentally concentrate at all or muster the energy to even get out of my house. I would become etxrnmeley irritated.

When I increase my calories, it doesnt work...this extreme hunger was only supppressed when I ate 4 drumstricks in 1 sitting, with 2 more meals several hours later, exceeding my alotted 2800/day calories.

Does anyone know what is physiologically happening to me when I experience this extreme hunger? If I eat more than 2800 calories, I cant really lose that fat. Please help.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
have you considered taking supplements to curb your appetite?

rombusempire

Awards
Yes, but not sure what.

Any good recommendations?

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
adipoxil works very well. 1 or 2 caps and you'll forget to eat lol. this is also a thermogenic fat burner so i dunno if thats what you are lookin for.

hoodia is just an appetite supressant which has worked well for alot of people.

orangerain

Awards
There's this fat burner called Orlistat. I think you can take this and not have to starve yourself. It supposedly burns fats in problem areas. Thing is, you'll be going to the toilet more often than usual. :D

rombusempire

Awards
Oh yes I know about orlistat. It isnt as much a fat burner as it is a fat absorber; it sequesters the dietary fat you eat so you dont absorb it, hence the poo poo

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
There's this fat burner called Orlistat. I think you can take this and not have to starve yourself. It supposedly burns fats in problem areas. Thing is, you'll be going to the toilet more often than usual. :D
Oh yes I know about orlistat. It isnt as much a fat burner as it is a fat absorber; it sequesters the dietary fat you eat so you dont absorb it, hence the poo poo

Yeah this some good stuff,If you are not the greatest at watching diet,But it does work,Look for Alli diet pills,That is in it.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
Hump is right with adipoxil killing the appetite!