Phentermine

lrevard

Awards
I will be intergrating phentermine in to my supplement routine. I take creatine, protein, black powder nothing really hard core. I will keep you guys updated on my results.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why you put Phentermine in your "supplement routine"

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
yes please do.

and thanks again

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its a great appetite supressant to help me burn fat and and only put what I want into my system.
until i got a bottle of this stuff (30mg) but now this make me wired....
what is you dose?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its a amphetamine deririvitive. Careful of coming off it. It can really mess with ur mood and can cause dependancy if on it too long. Great appetite supressant. Too much for me to mess with tho. Dan duchaine talks about it in bodyopus.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I have used it in the past. It is good for appetite suppression, but be prepared for some sleepless nights. :)

lrevard

Awards
I have used it in the past. It is good for appetite suppression, but be prepared for some sleepless nights. :)
I'm already prepared for that, I have ambien and trazadone for sleep, I already have insomnia so whats another stimulant.

Stio

Awards
lol, I have Adipex 37.5mg. Same as Phentermine, just more expensive. It may or may not give you a sleepless night, but you might want to check it out more before you take it, but tis prolly to late. I take it still lost 30 pounds on a very mild work out. Kinda just tred around on the mill, no weights, just eating better. So you might lose faster and more. But as said up before, it can cause dependency and really mess with you if you dont cut back on it slow after taking it for awhile.

lrevard

Awards
lol, I have Adipex 37.5mg. Same as Phentermine, just more expensive. It may or may not give you a sleepless night, but you might want to check it out more before you take it, but tis prolly to late. I take it still lost 30 pounds on a very mild work out. Kinda just tred around on the mill, no weights, just eating better. So you might lose faster and more. But as said up before, it can cause dependency and really mess with you if you dont cut back on it slow after taking it for awhile.
Thanks for the advice I will keep it in mind.

lrevard

Awards
I start taking Phentermine 37.5mg once a day today.
Current weight 215
Age 22
Waist 40
Chest 48
Biceps 16

Avo26

Awards
phentermine makes you feel like crap but yields major results.

keep up the work

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i drop in one month 23 lbs. but i start to take green tea to flush fast from my body and after this month not work too good so i stop them and start to learn to eat clean and good!!!!!! but maybe i give another try this god damn it thing works wonders!!!

i remember the first dose i take this i not eat NOTHING in 24 hours only water for the thirst all day

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read in a web forum that's antidepressants (SSRI) like Prozac, Lexapro, Zoloft, Paxil, and Celexa help Phentermine to work better?

PurduePharmD

Awards
Zoloft (sertraline) and Prozac (fluoxetine) have been shown to increase weight loss in combination with Phentermine. I wouldn't say that they make phentermine more effective, but they do help stabilize serotonin levels. Most psychiatrists will say these two SSRI's are the drugs of choice in depressed patients who overeat and oversleep - decreasing appetite and giving them more energy.

lrevard

Awards
Zoloft (sertraline) and Prozac (fluoxetine) have been shown to increase weight loss in combination with Phentermine. I wouldn't say that they make phentermine more effective, but they do help stabilize serotonin levels. Most psychiatrists will say these two SSRI's are the drugs of choice in depressed patients who overeat and oversleep - decreasing appetite and giving them more energy.
I forgot to update, on day five I weighed myself and lost 5 lbs. So far this stuff is amazing. I take it and I just dont care about food. I just eat because I know I need to eat something. I am also taking prozac but I have never taken just phentermine alone so I can't tell you if it is contributing. They also say dont take it with caffeine. Well almost every stack supplement out there has caffeine in it so I have and have not noticed anything. I is supposed to make the side effects worse but I have not noticed anything other than dry mouth and that in turn giving me bad breath. But with the results I'm seeing, increased weight loss, increased muscle tone, I find it worth it. Just carry gum with you.

lrevard

Awards
I've lost 10 lbs already it is day 8.
I had to cut my workout short yesturday. I was getting very light headed and short of breath. This is new. I think it is possibly due to me not eating enough because of the phentermine. I set my alarm to remind me to eat. I will update you on my measurements tonight if I can.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've lost 10 lbs already it is day 8.
I had to cut my workout short yesturday. I was getting very light headed and short of breath. This is new. I think it is possibly due to me not eating enough because of the phentermine. I set my alarm to remind me to eat. I will update you on my measurements tonight if I can.
Great Man!!!!!!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wich supplement is good to take with phentermine?

quakebks

Awards
where is phentermine available? ive never heard of it.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
where is phentermine available? ive never heard of it.
You can bougth only with Rx.

but if you wish use this: Fastin by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals

Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals
Fastin™(ß-methyl-phenethylamine) 37.5mg
60 Tablets

Fastin™ Rapid Weight Loss Beta-Methyl Phenylethylamine Catalyst Now Available Without A Prescription.

Proprietary Blend With Thermo-Rx®Phenylethylamine HCL, R-Beta-Methyl-Phenylethylamine HCL, Methylphenylethylamine Tartrate, Methylsynephrine HCL, N-Methyl-Phenylethylamine HCL, Synephrine HCL, Theobromine Anhydrous, Yohimbine HCL

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rigth Now I on TRT plus another supplements is possible use Phentermine?

Posible Supplements With Phentermine

Fish Oil
CLA
Acetyl-L-Carnitine
L-Glutamine

Not Sure If Creatine is correct but what do you think?

lrevard

Awards
Weighed myself again last night dropped 20lbs so far in 2 weeks. diet is killing me. phentermine is rx only and i would recommend talking to your doctor about any supplments you want to take with it. it has alot of hazardous side effects that are possible when mixing sups. I have noticed definate fat loss. Cotton mouth, bad breath no matter how many times you brush your teeth. thats about it otherwise i am very impressed with it so far. I hope to lose another 2 in on my waist before I start my muscle bulking routine.

lrevard

Awards
Wich supplement is good to take with phentermine?
i take prework out sups I would recommend protein to help with the loss of apitite. caffeine will increase the effects of phentermine so pre workout sups work great but it also increases the negative side effects too. if you have prozac it works great with it.

lrevard

Awards
I noticed alot of subcutaneous fat loss so far. lost 2 inches on my waist. again worse side effect i have noticed so far has been the bad breath. 20lbs in 12 days. extreme diet change has been necessary. very low carb diet no more than 50 carbs a day and no real sugars. protein protein protein. of course i am usually dont remember to eat anyways. this stuff is fantastic i highly recommend it. the biggest challange for me i think will be when i stop taking the phentermine. i need to control my diet even more after that so i dont blow up like a fat man in a cake shop. right now all my body wants to do is store carbs so that will be a critical point in this weight loss peroid. at first its not so bad untill i developed a huge sweet tooth. now all i want to do is suck down a soda or some ice cream. phentermine helps with the appetite but mentally you still have to stick to the diet.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i take prework out sups I would recommend protein to help with the loss of apitite. caffeine will increase the effects of phentermine so pre workout sups work great but it also increases the negative side effects too. if you have prozac it works great with it.
Maybe Anadraulic State, Fish Oil, CLA, Glutamine and Acetyl-L-Carnitine?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
caffeine pills or green tea ( actually GT is a diuretic and flush away fast the phentermine in your body)?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 11
Stopstalking2 Supplements 4
Anabolics 0
Shiznitzz Anabolics 17
Weight Loss 19