My 40/40/20 Bulking Diet

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

I thought you said you were 12%? You making **** up now? It doesn't matter because with you attitude and telling scotty to **** off, your history. Start eating because you aren't 230. By the look of you from your waist barely being the height of the friggin doorknob, your about 190. Moron.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bellicose
    here's the pic

You look small. Hate to break it to you.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  3. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Everyone compare. The little teenager thinks he's something.
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.73%

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Everyone compare. The little teenager thinks he's something.
    Its a totally different pose you idiot. Here's my back, try comparing, i bet you won't
  5. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

It doens't take a gneius to figure out your not even close to me.
  6. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bellicose
    Its a totally different pose you idiot. Here's my back, try comparing, i bet you won't
    If its anything like the rest of you, there isn't anything to compare. Your not even close. And for telling scotty to **** off, and telling me I'm an idiot, you bought yourself a ticket out of here.

Love those teenies...
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

LoL I love it when guys translate ripped into big..... NOT

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  8. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

I don't even think he's that ripped. I don't see any vascularity at all. I mean I'm bulking and you can still see some coming out of my shouders and arms. He has a good frame but I don't think he's even close to me. I not anythin special but if wants to toot his horn over those pics, he's nuts.
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Dude said he was 230, HA!! To me, it looks as though he isn't a feather over 185. Someone should tell him that 230 doesn't include the masssive weight of his thick skull. What a tool.......

Show some respect, and lay-off the happy meals brutha.
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80%

From bellicose:

I'm sorry to all that i offended and have learned a serious lesson. Don't mess with the mods.
    In all seriousness, i am what i say and do what i say. I do not lie. I am 230lbs and most of that is in my legs which would account for why i enjoy strongman competition.
    I came here to learn about prohormones and i would love to stay and continue learning and i promise i'll stay out of the "bodybuilding" boards. It might be a lost cause, but i'm here to humbly ask to be reinstated.
  11. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Done.

If you want to learn, then by all means do so.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.03%

i have to say i agree with bobo here, although i see the good intentions the guy had at the beginning. the thing is that just because it worked for u doesnt mean that it will work for everyone. like u said, u did a lot of expirimenting and found what worked for u, the mistake was when u said u were trying to save him the trouble of that expirimenting. everyone has to do that for themselves, because no 2 people r alike. there r certain genetic and hormonal factors that made just eating as much as u could work for u. for lots of people that wont work. also just starting out at 110 doesnt neccessarily mean u r a hardgainer, ur only 19, lots of people just take time to fill out. like jesse marunde for example, i happen to know him personally, and he was 6'4" 170 lbs when he was 16-17 years old, but once he got into college he just naturally filled out and went up to about 240ish, then he took it from there to get to the 315 he is now. same with his younger brother bristol, he was same height same weight until he was 18, but when he got into his 20's he jumped up to 230. and i can see the same thing in there youngest brother brady as he is 6'3" and only weighs 176. its all about what works for u personally.
  13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.73%

I can see where you are coming from,however i did not just fill out naturally. I fought for every pound since i started training. I don't even know what my genetics are like cause NO ONE else in my family was ever athletic.(strange)
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%

great diet imo. we have a very similar diet in terms of calories/protein/carbs. i'm taking in 3235 calories, 325g protein, 291g carbs (129g sugar) and 71g fat (39g sat). that's not counting all the flax oil / cla powder i'm taking in either.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Meal plans for someone on a 40/40/20 diet
    By searcyc2 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-02-2009, 12:51 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 01:15 PM
  3. 40-40-20 diet
    By nolinenowait in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-15-2008, 05:33 PM
  4. Replies: 10