My 40/40/20 Bulking Diet

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. JUST BULK UP!!

    I was all about The "Lean Bulk" when i first Started. Made Minimal Gains and was Mad because all the guys i knew were Just EATING!!! Here i am Counting Every Calorie and these guys are just EATING!! and Gaining Mad Muscle!!!!! They said:

    "Well Bulk Up now and then Cut Later."


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bellicose
    Dude, the guy asked for freaking advice!!!!! He wanted to know how to bulk and i told him how i do it. Do i look unhealthy to you? Are you guys smoking crack today or something? My diet is high in fat and i think i have a very nice body, and so do the ladies(had to add that)

    You guys are killing me...i guess i'll just keep my knowledge to myself and keep on gaining.

    Your 19yrs old and don't know **** when it comes to a healthy lifestyle for the longterm. Your still a teenager. I was ecto just like you and when your metabolism catches up with you wiht age you WILL see. This is the Nutrition section for BODYBUILDERS. At 19 I could eat anything and everything. When you get older you will learn that your advice is unhealthy and resembles the diet of a 19yr old metabolism, and someonie that thinks they know whats best BECAUSE your 19. I know what your your point is. Eat like horse. Is that the best you have? You could easily replace those **** and empty calories with something that will actually benefit you while at the saem time not hurting you. This board is based on advaced thought and taking it to the next level. We don't subscribe to meathead logic and lazy thought. We want the best advice possible for a bodybuilder, not "eat everything, you'll get big".
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by wildman536
    JUST BULK UP!!

    I was all about The "Lean Bulk" when i first Started. Made Minimal Gains and was Mad because all the guys i knew were Just EATING!!! Here i am Counting Every Calorie and these guys are just EATING!! and Gaining Mad Muscle!!!!! They said:

    "Well Bulk Up now and then Cut Later."
    I dont subscribe to what "they say". I do it the smart way.

    Eat smart and your cutting cycle is that much smaller and much more productive. THe smart ones stay at 10% bf year round.

    Eating bacon and eggs and ****ty carbohydrates is a sure way to get fat in the longrun. Only young teenagers with flying metaboisms thing they are indestrcutable until they learn later in life.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by bellicose
    We'll see bobo, being an extreme ecto it is very hard to consume a clean bulking diet that has 5500 calories in it.
    I get better results(strength,size) from a high fat diet anyway.

    And for the record i'm not a bodybuilder. I'm a powerlifter, and i'm not "fat" and never will let myself. I eat like that every morning and maintain my 12%bf

    I'm just tired of little guys being so anal about fat in their diet and then complaining about now being able to get big.

    I tried to attach a pic to show how my crappy diet has turned my body into a disgusting wasteland.
    Since when can you see clogged arteries and ****ty cholesterol profiles, not to mention the additive effects of steroid use.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bellicose

    And for the record i'm not a bodybuilder. I'm a powerlifter, and i'm not "fat" and never will let myself. I eat like that every morning and maintain my 12%bf

    Then maybe you should reconsider and you'll maintain a lower bf%. But then again your not a bodybuilder so you don't care.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   
       


  6. I Cut to 6% and Bulk to the Upper 9's.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by LIFTER23
    The people that are anal about their diet are the ones that make the best progress.
    Exactly. You have the right attitude.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  8. Dont get me wrong Im Anal about My Diet, I just feel that to Get Big you have to "Eat Big" not UnHealthy just Alot of Clean Foods.

    Are Those Pics you Bobo?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by wildman536
    I Cut to 6% and Bulk to the Upper 9's.

    Then you've found what works for you at age 22. Generally recommeding bacon and eggs along with a High GI source of carbs (bagel) everyday isn't the healthiest and wisest choice and can be easily substituted with better choices.

    Maybe some of you haven't read up too much on how saturated fat can be detrimental to muscle growth.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by wildman536
    Dont get me wrong Im Anal about My Diet, I just feel that to Get Big you have to "Eat Big" not UnHealthy just Alot of Clean Foods.

    Are Those Pics you Bobo?

    Then I agree with you 100%. Yes that is me.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  11. Wildman, I ate cake, cookies and coke and gained 60lbs, that's what worked for me. Point is, someone was looking for advice, and someone else gave him BAD advice. While it may work for him(and some others) who are metabolically gifted. For otheres, it will turn them into a big, fat turd. 40/40/20 is great for bulking using lean protein and low GI carbs along with healthy fats. Bellicose, you were warned. Sense of humor does not apply. Telling another member or mod to **** off will not fly. Advocating a high fat diet along with carbs is just plain ignorant. A high fat diet for cutting(CKD) is often advised.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by scotty2
    Wildman, I ate cake, cookies and coke and gained 60lbs, that's what worked for me. Point is, someone was looking for advice, and someone else gave him BAD advice. While it may work for him(and some others) who are metabolically gifted. For otheres, it will turn them into a big, fat turd. 40/40/20 is great for bulking using lean protein and low GI carbs along with healthy fats. Bellicose, you were warned. Sense of humor does not apply. Telling another member or mod to **** off will not fly. Advocating a high fat diet along with carbs is just plain ignorant. A high fat diet for cutting(CKD) is often advised.
    My advice is not bad, it is just what worked for me. Once again you can't say its ignorant because it works just fine for me.
    However, i will cut the sarcasm since it seems like it can't be taken.
    However, its funny how bobo seems to know it all, tell me my ideas or total ****, and yet i think that even as a powerlifter i still have a better body than him. Just funny that's all, you be the judge.

  13. Have you even hit the 200lb mark yet? I'm 236 at about 8%, what are you again? Not only is your advice complete bull**** and resembles a teenager withouth a clue, your also dilusional.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  14. I will stop posting dilusional comments. I'm in need of help.

  15. here's the pic

  16. I thought you said you were 12%? You making **** up now? It doesn't matter because with you attitude and telling scotty to **** off, your history. Start eating because you aren't 230. By the look of you from your waist barely being the height of the friggin doorknob, your about 190. Moron.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bellicose
    here's the pic

    You look small. Hate to break it to you.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  18. Everyone compare. The little teenager thinks he's something.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Everyone compare. The little teenager thinks he's something.
    Its a totally different pose you idiot. Here's my back, try comparing, i bet you won't

  20. It doens't take a gneius to figure out your not even close to me.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bellicose
    Its a totally different pose you idiot. Here's my back, try comparing, i bet you won't
    If its anything like the rest of you, there isn't anything to compare. Your not even close. And for telling scotty to **** off, and telling me I'm an idiot, you bought yourself a ticket out of here.

    Love those teenies...
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  22. LoL I love it when guys translate ripped into big..... NOT

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

  23. I don't even think he's that ripped. I don't see any vascularity at all. I mean I'm bulking and you can still see some coming out of my shouders and arms. He has a good frame but I don't think he's even close to me. I not anythin special but if wants to toot his horn over those pics, he's nuts.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  24. Dude said he was 230, HA!! To me, it looks as though he isn't a feather over 185. Someone should tell him that 230 doesn't include the masssive weight of his thick skull. What a tool.......

    Show some respect, and lay-off the happy meals brutha.

  25. From bellicose:

    I'm sorry to all that i offended and have learned a serious lesson. Don't mess with the mods.
    In all seriousness, i am what i say and do what i say. I do not lie. I am 230lbs and most of that is in my legs which would account for why i enjoy strongman competition.
    I came here to learn about prohormones and i would love to stay and continue learning and i promise i'll stay out of the "bodybuilding" boards. It might be a lost cause, but i'm here to humbly ask to be reinstated.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Meal plans for someone on a 40/40/20 diet
    By searcyc2 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-02-2009, 01:51 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 02:15 PM
  3. 40-40-20 diet
    By nolinenowait in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-15-2008, 06:33 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-18-2005, 06:36 PM
  5. Please critique my 40/40/20!
    By AldrichAStern in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-21-2005, 12:36 AM
Log in
Log in