My 40/40/20 Bulking Diet

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Done.

If you want to learn, then by all means do so.

drfly

Awards
i have to say i agree with bobo here, although i see the good intentions the guy had at the beginning. the thing is that just because it worked for u doesnt mean that it will work for everyone. like u said, u did a lot of expirimenting and found what worked for u, the mistake was when u said u were trying to save him the trouble of that expirimenting. everyone has to do that for themselves, because no 2 people r alike. there r certain genetic and hormonal factors that made just eating as much as u could work for u. for lots of people that wont work. also just starting out at 110 doesnt neccessarily mean u r a hardgainer, ur only 19, lots of people just take time to fill out. like jesse marunde for example, i happen to know him personally, and he was 6'4" 170 lbs when he was 16-17 years old, but once he got into college he just naturally filled out and went up to about 240ish, then he took it from there to get to the 315 he is now. same with his younger brother bristol, he was same height same weight until he was 18, but when he got into his 20's he jumped up to 230. and i can see the same thing in there youngest brother brady as he is 6'3" and only weighs 176. its all about what works for u personally.

bellicose

Banned
Awards
I can see where you are coming from,however i did not just fill out naturally. I fought for every pound since i started training. I don't even know what my genetics are like cause NO ONE else in my family was ever athletic.(strange)

mrfumetsu

Awards
great diet imo. we have a very similar diet in terms of calories/protein/carbs. i'm taking in 3235 calories, 325g protein, 291g carbs (129g sugar) and 71g fat (39g sat). that's not counting all the flax oil / cla powder i'm taking in either.