Cardo twice a day ?

crose

Awards
Cardio twice a day ?

Hey guys was just wondering if i can do cardio twice a day and still perserve muscle if i take a test booster like Mass fx or maybe a prohormone i have some spawn and tren extreme or can use another if recommended. I have a vacation coming up and i'am trying to lose the last bit of fat on my lower abs currently have a four back trying to get a six. I lift 5 days a week and currently do cardio on the treadmill 7 days a week 45 mins a session and was thinking of bumping it up to two sessions one first thing in the morning and one in the evening after i lift.

Last edited:
Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys was just wondering if i can do cardio twice a day and still perserve muscle if i take a test booster like Mass fx or maybe a prohormone i have some spawn and tren extreme or can use another if recommended. I have a vacation coming up and i'am trying to lose the last bit of fat on my lower abs currently have a four back trying to get a six. I lift 5 days a week and currently do cardio on the treadmill 7 days a week 45 mins a session and was thinking of bumping it up to two sessions one first thing in the morning and one in the evening after i lift.
Your nutrition would have to be spot on to get away with this, and even then I wouldn't do cardio more than twice a day for more than a few days out of the week. If you don't know what you are doing there is a very good chance that you will lose muscle.

I think a better option would be to do your training and cardio fasted (with exception to using BCAAs during your workout).

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Most endo competitors do cardio twice a day. Slow and easy in the am and after wo