AMTorres' CKD Log

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
I know it seems like everybody is doing a log, but I felt like I was posting too much all over the place when I could just put it in one and put my diet on here so you guys can criticize it and help me to better myself while on the cycle. I work nights, so I have to wake up early to do my last workout of the week to allow for proper carb-ups. This week I have been doing 7 days low carbs, followed by a 36 hour refeed. After that, I will be doing 5 days low carb, 36 hour refeed. I may do more days low carb to adjust my diet to make my refeed on the weekends.

I am currently:
235lbs
23% bodyfat (bodyfat is a rough estimate, until I get my handheld out here)
LBM 181lbs.

These are my macros according to the calculations for this diet.( I think the caloric intake and fat are a lil high, but I'll let you guys be the judge of that)

On Low Carb Days:
3,000 calories/day
175g protein/day
256g fat/day

Carb-Up/Refeeds
875g Carbs (is this each day or for the whole carb-up period?)
Overall Caloric Intake? Should I not worry about it during this period as long as I don't go overboard?
150g fats/day, does this sound about right or do you have any other recommendations?

For Supps:
ReCreate (I won't be taking it for another week or two)
Protein powder-pre and post (for now I'm stuck with a protein with 32g carbs for both pre and post w/10g fiber. My low carb protein should be here any day now.
Glutamine-5g during workout, 5g pwo, and 5g before bed (as recommended by other CKDers)
Creatine- 10g/day on low carb days & 20-30g during the carbing period (won't be starting this for another week or two)
Multi Vitamin

I am currently on my 7th day of low carbs(a friend suggest me to do 7 days to get my body in enough days of ketosis to start out. I will be refeeding tomorrow afternoon after I wake up and do my final depleting workout.

For my post workout carbs I will be consuming 2 servings of my protein powder and 2 gatorades immediately following my workout. This contains:
860 Calories
102g Carbs
64g Protein
24g Fat

I know the calories are extremely high, but this is the fastest and easiest way I could consume 100g carbs. My protein has alot of calories.

Any and all constructive criticism is welcome. Anything I missed or that you are curious about, just let me know and I'd be happy to answer your questions.

-Aaron

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
you have to upload them to photobucket or a similar site, copy the link to the picture, and paste the link into the "Insert Image" tool on the control panel when making a post.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Esox! Hopefully photobucket works on my work computer

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, I will follow this closely. I think on carbup days your fat intake should not exceed 85 grams first 24 hrs and 45 grams second 24 hrs

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
you have to upload them to photobucket or a similar site, copy the link to the picture, and paste the link into the "Insert Image" tool on the control panel when making a post.
Whatever, you can upload them here on AM as well.

Main Index - My Photo Gallery

Oh yeah, I'm in btw. Make sure you stay honest to your CKD.

For your carb up day, 800+ sounds good for the first day and you want to keep your fats kinda low from what I've read.

If you're doing a 2nd day refeed, you keep the fats low and have your carbs be about 400+

Hey man, I will follow this closely. I think on carbup days your fat intake should not exceed 85 grams first 24 hrs and 45 grams second 24 hrs
What he said.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Thx for the heads up, is there a formula to determine this, or is that just what works for you?

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
I didn't see SB's post. Thanks guys it makes it that much easier knowing that you wil be following closely. I feel like I have a fan club, lol! I'm in Iraq and have no other reason to cheat, no parties, fast food restaurants, and the infamous So Cal taco shops! :)

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Is it okay if I have some complex carbs in the first 24 hours and simple in the second part of my refeed? I will predominantly do simple-first half and complex-second, but I just wanted to know if it would make it less effective if i had them both during both.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Well, you want to focus on carbs that will convert to glycogen. From what I've read, you want to try to limit the about of carbs that you get from fructose and high fructose corn syrup because those sugars get stored in your live as opposed to your muscles.

Smarties are a great source of dextrose. One roll of smarties yields 6g of dextrose, which converts to glucose to glycogen. I actually picked up a few giant bags of smarties after halloween because they were dirt cheap and they have a 3 year shelf life.

I'm just regurgitating what I've read and I could be completely wrong.

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
I think if it is predominantly simple carbs in the first half it shouldn't make a big deal at all.

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hijack ur thread AMTorres but I'm sure your interested in this question too.

If I do low carb Sunday-Friday afternoon and start my carbup after my depletion workout Friday afternoon and finish Saturday night, what would be the best way to split up my workouts throught the week. I was thinking:

Sun-Chest, Tris, Shoulders
Mon-Back, Bis, abs
Tuesday-legs, calves
Wednesday- off or cardio
Thursday- off or cardio
Friday- Depletion workout hitting all bodyparts with high reps then begin carb-up
Saturday- off, Full day of carb-up

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Personally I would put one of those back to back days off between back and legs. That's 3 days in a row of big movements.

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
I thought it was beneficial to hit all bodyparts as quickly after a carb up as possible in order to most efficiently get back into ketosis and deplete glycogen?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I thought it was beneficial to hit all bodyparts as quickly after a carb up as possible in order to most efficiently get back into ketosis and deplete glycogen?
You're probably right. But I'm sure that I'd be ready to drop dead after hitting those three groups back to back to back.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Here is my daily consumption. Like I have in parenthesis in this, I have been getting 200-500 less carbs a day until today, and today was the first day I broke 200g fat. Please help me with guidelines on my diet. I have EVOO, walnuts, cashews, and fish oil on it's way to help with fat.

Saturday January 3rd

Daily Totals:
Calories: 3,385 (the first time I’ve actually reached my 3,000cal goal in a week)
Fat: 207.9g (I finally hit over 200g fat)
Carbs: 31.5g (the crackers and cheese were a one time thing, I could have been at 21.5g)
Protein: 327g

6PM
Crackers and Cheese Cals:150 Fat: 9g Carbs: 10g Protein: 5g

7:30PM
12oz Chicken Breast Cals:665 Fat: 26.2g Protein: 100.5g
Cheese Burger(no bread) Cals: 311 Fat: 22g Carbs: 2.4g Protein:53.4g

12:00AM
Cheese Burger(no bread) Cals: 311 Fat: 22g Carbs: 2.4g Protein 53.4g
Hot Dog Cals: 176 Fat: 14.9g Carbs: 2.4g Protein: 7.6g

3:00AM
2 hard boiled eggs Cals: 136 Fat: 9.3g Carbs: 1g Protein: 11g
Turkey Sausage Links Cals: 80 Fat: 4.1 Carbs: 4.3g Protein 6.8g
6oz Chicken Breast Cals: 333 Fat: 13g Protein: 50g

7:00AM
Omelet with onions, peppers, tomatoes Cals: 341 Fat: 26.5g Carbs: 11.4 Protein: 16.2
Pork Patty(3) Cals:884 Fat: 61.8g Protein: 76.4g

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Here is my daily consumption. Like I have in parenthesis in this, I have been getting 200-500 less carbs a day until today, and today was the first day I broke 200g fat. Please help me with guidelines on my diet. I have EVOO, walnuts, cashews, and fish oil on it's way to help with fat.

Saturday January 3rd

Daily Totals:
Calories: 3,385 (the first time I’ve actually reached my 3,000cal goal in a week)
Fat: 207.9g (I finally hit over 200g fat)
Carbs: 31.5g (the crackers and cheese were a one time thing, I could have been at 21.5g)
Protein: 327g

6PM
Crackers and Cheese Cals:150 Fat: 9g Carbs: 10g Protein: 5g

12oz Chicken Breast Cals:665 Fat: 26.2g Protein: 100.5g
Cheese Burger(no bread) Cals: 311 Fat: 22g Carbs: 2.4g Protein:53.4g

Cheese Burger(no bread) Cals: 311 Fat: 22g Carbs: 2.4g Protein 53.4g
Hot Dog Cals: 176 Fat: 14.9g Carbs: 2.4g Protein: 7.6g

3:00AM
2 hard boiled eggs Cals: 136 Fat: 9.3g Carbs: 1g Protein: 11g
Turkey Sausage Links Cals: 80 Fat: 4.1 Carbs: 4.3g Protein 6.8g
6oz Chicken Breast Cals: 333 Fat: 13g Protein: 50g

Omelet with onions, peppers, tomatoes Cals: 341 Fat: 26.5g Carbs: 11.4 Protein: 16.2
Pork Patty(3) Cals:884 Fat: 61.8g Protein: 76.4g
I'd cut the crackers and tomatoes. Tomatoes also have fructose in them I believe, which is bad.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Once those nuts come in you can have those with cheese instead of the crackers. It will increase your fats and lower your carbs. That's a whole lot of protein man.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed... good luck to you bud.. also thanks silentbob for the links up there.. really helps with figuring out my macros for carb days.. I was doing it all jacked up before..:frustrate

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
I got my depletion workout structure from Botch, gotta give credit where it's due. I will be tweaking it to fit my needs

Certainly. Here is an example of a workout I used during my last X-factor log. This workout was completed in just under 2 hours. If you don't feel like you're going to throw up during the full body depletion workout then you're not doing something right, lol!

Squat: 185(20) 185(20)

Leg Extensions: 105(20) 105(20)

Good Mornings: 85(20) 95(20)

Leg Curls: 90(20) 90(20)

Single Leg Calf Raise on Leg Press Machine: 170(20) 170(20)

Standing Single Leg Calf Raise: bw(20) bw(20)

Pull-ups: bw(20) bw(20)

1 Arm DB Rows: 40(20) 45(20)

Upright Rows: 60(20) 60(20)

Flat Bench Press: 135(20) 145(12)<--Drop 115(10)

Incline Bench Press: 115(15)<--drop 95(10) 115(12)<--drop 95(8)

Wide Grip Bench Press: 115(18) 115(15) Superset w/
Push ups: bw(10) bw(8)

Hyperextensions: REP OUT bw(25)

DB Overhead Press: 40's(12)<--drop 30's(8)<--drop 20's(6) 30's(12)<--drop 20's(8)

Standing BB Curls: 75(20) 75(18)<--drop 65(8)

Close Grip Bench Press: 95(15)<--drop 85(8) 95(12)<--drop 85(7)<--drop 75(4)

French Press: 50(15)<--drop 40(8) 50(12)<--drop 40(9)

DB Side Lateral Raise: 10's(20) 10's(20)

DB Bent Lateral Raise: 10's(20) 10's(25)

Wrist Curls: REP OUT 30(45)

Sit-up w/ twist: 3x30
Count down abs: crunches(30), leg lifts(25), jack knives(20)

Weights are kept low as the pump just became too much for me at that high of reps to go heavier. The wrist curls are something I would usually never do as I think they hold no value as a strength builder but when the goal is to deplete every last bit of glycogen then even smiling will be helpful during this workout.
I just ate my 2 pieces of fruit about an hour ago and ready to kill my body!

Last edited:
AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Well, you want to focus on carbs that will convert to glycogen. From what I've read, you want to try to limit the about of carbs that you get from fructose and high fructose corn syrup because those sugars get stored in your live as opposed to your muscles.

Smarties are a great source of dextrose. One roll of smarties yields 6g of dextrose, which converts to glucose to glycogen. I actually picked up a few giant bags of smarties after halloween because they were dirt cheap and they have a 3 year shelf life.

I'm just regurgitating what I've read and I could be completely wrong.
Lucky me, I went to the gym today and they had a table with some goodies on it, I got 2 bags of Sweet Tart Spooky Jelly Beans(Halloween style). They are 140 calories per serving with 36g carbs and 27g from sugar. Ingeds: Dextrose, Sugar, Corn Syrup, etc...would you say these are along the same line as smarties?

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Once those nuts come in you can have those with cheese instead of the crackers. It will increase your fats and lower your carbs. That's a whole lot of protein man.
Do you eat cheese with your nuts? I've never heard of doing that before? The cheese I had with my crackers was cheese whiz, got any good recipe ideas for that?

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Two things, I'm almost 12 hours into my first day of carb-ups, I'm currently at 3,200 calories, over 100g fat, 150g protein and 400g carbs.

I've been keeping my calories at my RMR - 500cals everyday, workout or not. Should I not really worry about the calories and just go straight for the 800g carbs for today?

Also, I have sweet tarts (main ingredient Dextrose) Should I just eat a **** ton of these to bring my carbs up and keeping my fat down? (0g fat, 36g carbs)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Two things, I'm almost 12 hours into my first day of carb-ups, I'm currently at 3,200 calories, over 100g fat, 150g protein and 400g carbs.

I've been keeping my calories at my RMR - 500cals everyday, workout or not. Should I not really worry about the calories and just go straight for the 800g carbs for today?

Also, I have sweet tarts (main ingredient Dextrose) Should I just eat a **** ton of these to bring my carbs up and keeping my fat down? (0g fat, 36g carbs)
The first day you should eat a sh1t ton of simple carbs. 800g carbs sounds right to me. The second day you should switch to more complex carbs and have about half that much.

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Say you start the carb up Friday at 3PM, do you eat simply carbs until saturday at 3PM and then complex until you go to sleep on saturday night. What I'm saying is that when people say the first day of carbup, do they mean until you go to sleep on that first day or a complete 24 hours?

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
I hit 800g carbs before I go to sleep, so in essence, it's less than 24 hours, I think they just say 24 hours because it should be done within the first 24 hours

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
First Day Carb-Up

Target: 3,000 Calories, 800g carbs, less than 100g fat, 180g protein

Reached: 4,728 Calories, 650g carbs, 172g fat, 176g protein

6:00PM (Post Workout Drink)
Muscle Milk Cookie’s N’ Crème(2 servings) Calories: 600 Fat: 24g Carbs: 22g Protein: 64g
Gatorade(20oz) Calories: 130 Carbs: 35g
Gatorade Powder Calories: 200 Carbs: 52g
Total: Calories: 930 Fat: 24g Carbs: 109g Protein: 64g

Macaroni and Cheese Calories: 247 Fat: 11.4g Carbs: 26g Protein: 10g
Deep Dish Pizza slice Calories: 305 Fat: 12.8g Carbs: 35.5 Protein: 11.3g
Spaghetti Calories: 630 Fat: 25.9 Carbs: 59.9 Protein: 41g
Egg Roll Calories: 100 Fat: 5.8 Carbs: 9.7 Protein: 2.6
Rocky Road Ice Cream (1scoop) Calories: 290 Fat: 15g Carbs: 36g Protein: 5g
Cherry Pie Calories: 312 Fat: 12g Carbs: 50.3 Protein: 2.8
Total: Calories: 1884 Fat: 82.9 Carbs: 218g Protein: 74g

1:00AM
Sweet Tart Jelly Beans (3servings) Calories: 420 Carbs: 108g
Reese’s PB Cups Calories: 352 Fat:20.8g Carbs: 40g Protein: 6.4
Dr. Pepper Calories: 150 Carbs:40g
Total: Calories: 922 Fat: 20.8g Carbs: 188g Protein: 6.4

Raisin Bran Crunch Calories: 280 Fat: 2g Carbs: 67g Protein: 5g
Full Cream Milk Calories: 135 Fat: 7g Carbs: 11g Protein: 7g
Biscuit and Gravy Calories: 407 Fat: 22g Carbs: 38g Protein: 13g
Quiche Calories: 170 Fat: 13g Carbs: 8.3 Protein: 5.5g
Total: Calories: 992 Fat: 44g Carbs: 126.5g Protein: 31g

Daily Total: Calories: 4,728 Fat: 172g Carbs: 650g Protein: 176g

Summary: Overall my caloric intake was way too much! I didn't realize that my carbs were that low when I went to bed or else I would have ate some more sweet tarts. Our internet wasn't working, therefore I couldnt update my calorie counter. Fat was through the roof, since I can't control my diet out here, alot of the times I don't know how high contents are until I look them up later. My protein seemed to be spot on. This was my first carb-up and I learned alot from it. I tried to get as many simple carbs as I could and I think I did a good job. I'm doing better on my complex carb-up of 400g today, not done yet, but will post that either when I get off work or when I come in first thing.

Any ideas or things you can see that might help me next time will be greatly appreciated! Alot of the foods hih in fat but not alot of carbs will not be in my next carb-up so I already know which ones to take out, but if you have ideas for simple carbs and complex carbs let me know! Thanks!

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
It seems like you understand the carb-up well. Anything I was going to critique you already did yourself, such as- keeping your fat intake much lower (like 85 grams max), and upping your simple carbs a little bit more. The rest of the carbup should be more complex stuff. Good luck man, I will be following everyday.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
It seems like you understand the carb-up well. Anything I was going to critique you already did yourself, such as- keeping your fat intake much lower (like 85 grams max), and upping your simple carbs a little bit more. The rest of the carbup should be more complex stuff. Good luck man, I will be following everyday.
Thanks P, I must admit when I started this diet, I still knew just the bare minimum but this past week I've been reading up on it like a mad man and I would like to think that I'm pretty knowledgeable on the subject.

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Yea man, I'm in the same boat. I knew nothing about CKD and the last week and a half I've basically read every article out there lol.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks P, I must admit when I started this diet, I still knew just the bare minimum but this past week I've been reading up on it like a mad man and I would like to think that I'm pretty knowledgeable on the subject.
great maybe you can sum up a basic guidelines of carb load.. I dont kno much about it and havent really made time to sit and read up on it.. last week I just has a free for all anything goes type deal..lol.. it was fun:pizza:

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
great maybe you can sum up a basic guidelines of carb load.. I dont kno much about it and havent really made time to sit and read up on it.. last week I just has a free for all anything goes type deal..lol.. it was fun:pizza:
36 hour carb load

First Day 800g carbs

Immediately following your depletion workout, consume 100g liquid carbs with 50g protein(this 100g carbs counts towards your 800g carbs required)
-simple carbs (found in candy, sweets, white bread, deserts, etc) Stay away from High Fructose Corn Syrup, it will make your body take longer to get back into ketosis, try to find things with glucose or dextrose. Complex carbs aren't bad on this day, but I would try to keep them to a minimum. Less than 85g fat, and keep protein at 1g/lb LBM. Calories the same as usual

Second Day 400g carbs second day -complex carbs (found in starches, grains, etc) Less than 45g fat, protein at 1g/lb LBM. Calories also the same

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Second half of my 36 hour carb-up

Daily Total: Calories: 3,322 Fat: 113g Carbs: 450g Protein: 180g

Monday January, 5th 2009

7:00PM
Beef and Noodles Calories: 364 Fat: 14.4g Carbs: 27.2g Protein: 30.2g
Potatoes Au Gratin Calories: 323 Fat: 18.6g Carbs: 27.6g Protein: 12.4g
Cauliflower Calories: 61 Fat: 4.1g Carbs: 5.4g Protein: 2.4g
Mixed Veggies Calories: 145 Fat: 1.2g Carbs: 30.6g Protein: 7.6g
Dr. Pepper Calories: 150 Carbs: 40g
Total Calories: 1,043 Fat: 28.3g Carbs: 122g Protein: 52g

9:00PM
Spaghetti w/meat sauce Calories: 435 Fat: 9.6g Carbs: 69.4g Protein: 16.6g

Macaroni and Cheese Calories: 247 Fat: 11.4g Carbs: 26.1g Protein: 9.6g

2:00AM
Chicken Strips(2) Calories: 253 Fat: 14.4g Carbs: 17.1g Protein: 15.4g
Honey Mustard Calories: 130 Fat: 8g Carbs: 15g
Total Calories: 383 Fat: 22.4g Carbs: 32.1g Protein: 15.4g

Raisin Bran Crunch(2) Calories: 560 Fat: 3g Carbs: 134g Protein: 10g
Full Cream Milk Calories: 135 Fat: 7g Carbs: 11g Protein: 7g
Hardboiled Egg(2) Calories: 136 Fat: 9.3g Carbs: 1g Protein: 11g
Total Calories: 831 Fat: 19.3g Carbs: 146g Protein: 28g

8:00AM
Chicken Strips(2) Calories: 253 Fat: 14.4g Carbs: 17.1g Protein: 15.4g
Honey Mustard Calories: 130 Fat: 8g Carbs: 15g
Total Calories: 383 Fat: 22.4g Carbs: 32.1g Protein: 15.4g

Daily Total: Calories: 3,322 Fat: 113g Carbs: 450g Protein: 180g

Summary: Calories were a lil higher than I wanted, and fat was ridiculously over my target of 45g. I was satisfied from my 450g carbs and the amount of complex carbs that I ingested. Protein was great as usual, I never have a problem with this. Can anybody tell me where I can get simple and complex carbs that are low in fat? Im going to go to sleep for 6 hours and then wake up and do my first workout of the week, technically it is the next day after the carb-up :) Back to the high fat diet in which I love so much!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
alot of logs I see eat alot of sugary ceral with protein powder and water and milk.. so it is just carbs and protein... also alot of texas french toast, maple syrup, bagel with light smart balance butter, baked chips, spaghetti and sauce,..

when I plan my carb load I am just gonna focus on the sugar carbs and low fat first day and second day complex carbs and low fat.. just read labels and watch that fat intake bud.. also what helps for me is keeping track of my totals as I eat so I kno for my next meal if something is gonna put me over the top or not.. but you kno all this aleady, being you told it to me :)

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
alot of logs I see eat alot of sugary ceral with protein powder and water and milk.. so it is just carbs and protein... also alot of texas french toast, maple syrup, bagel with light smart balance butter, baked chips, spaghetti and sauce,..

when I plan my carb load I am just gonna focus on the sugar carbs and low fat first day and second day complex carbs and low fat.. just read labels and watch that fat intake bud.. also what helps for me is keeping track of my totals as I eat so I kno for my next meal if something is gonna put me over the top or not.. but you kno all this aleady, being you told it to me :)
Haha, true. I always saw people talkin about going to costco and getting a million cereal boxes, and then when i came time for the carb-up, I forgot all about cereal until the end of my first 24 hour carb-up :( the reason being I work nights, so the last meal of my day is breakfast. Like I said lots of room for improvement!

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Got done doin my first workout of the week, as follows:

Bench 3 sets 275X10 245X10 265X10
Seated Rows 200X16 200X10 200X16(highest weight we had)
Incline DB Press 75X12 85X10 90X8
Lat Pulldown (no machine and pulleys were taken)
Shrugs 90X12 90X10 95X10
Peck Deck Flys 66X10 77X10
Reverse Flys 44X10 33X10
Stiff Leg Deadlifts 135X12 185X12 185X12
Rope Ab Crunch 161X12 176X12
Reverse Crunch X18 X15
Dips Body Weight X12

Summary: Overall a pretty good workout today. I woke up a little late, so I had to speed up my workouts and had to leave a few mins early, so I didn't get to finish my dips, my favorite part of my workout :(

***A side note, right now they are remodeling our gym, a company donated over a million dollars worth of equipment so they have half the gym closed off, so we don't have access to all of the equipment and it seems like everything is always being used :( it should only be a few more days until the remodel is done, only time will tell...

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love the detail. Keep it up :thumbsup:

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Love the detail. Keep it up :thumbsup:
Thx bro, I didn't know if I was overdoing it with my workouts in here, but I figured it is my log and it's an important aspect

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn skippy

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Yesterdays macros:

Calories: 3,006
Fat: 175g
Carbs: 28g
Protein: 309g

My calorie counter adds everything up altogether, and since I didn't have time yesterday it was lumped together.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BeardedBreast Supplements 45
Anabolics 58
AMTorres Cycle Logs 111
AMTorres Cycle Logs 4
AMTorres Weight Loss 24