Fock My Life: Two weeks of the V-Diet

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
I have been dieting down slowly for about 7 months using the Anabolic Diet. I haven't been able to lift for like three months now because of an injury and my progress has slowed significantly. Right now, my priority is fat-loss and I'm willing to sacrifice muscle in order to achieve this.

I've decided to do a two week run of the velocity diet. I did a two day trial before my New Years celebration. It god-awful, but at the same time manageable. This will be my first log at AM, so we'll see how it goes.

My favorite part of Superbad:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrYqHeH_Pk8"]YouTube - Superbad - **** my life[/ame]

Rhyno's Velocity Diet
Current weight: 230 lbs
Current bodyfat: 18% (guessing)

1600 cals
240g protein
38g fat
30g carbs (minus 25g fiber)

Supplements:
12mg albuterol, split into 3 doses
1 cap DCP, three times daily
3 pumps Napalm, twice daily
3 caps Relora, taken w/each albuterol dose
6 caps sesamin; taken evenly with meals
5 servings of poseiden daily
10g leucine upon rising
potassium pills and na-rala caps: as needed

I also take two fish oil caps with every meal and each shake contains two tablespoons of milled flax seed.

For mood:
1 cap recreate, 800mg 1-carboxy, and 500mg quercetin; twice a day

For exercise, I do an hour of light walking in a fasted state every morning. I take 10g leucine before hand to try to stave off catabolism. I also try to do another hour later in the day and I might consider doing more as I progress into week two.

So it begins...

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
you should take before and after pics
I might; depending upon how satisfied I am with my body when I finish. I have a pic of myself from a month ago in a carb depleted state that would be good for the before...

Day 1
Today wasn't too bad. Pretty bad hunger pangs during the day with a bout of lethargy in the evening. I found I had some SEA (Stearoylethanolamide) powder lying around, and that with the recreate and relora seemed to stave off my appetite in the later hours of the day (when the albuterol wore off). Could only get in one hour of cardio in because the gym closed early. I'm going to try for two tomorrow. Still have one shake to go; time to load up the blender again

Reflections:
This diet definatly sucks. Unless you have a really good appetite suppressant, you are going to be hungry most of the day. I have a lot of mental fog too but the recreate/1-carboxy/quercetin seems to help.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd ditch the Albuterol and recreate and go for the EC stack, just speaking from experience, tried all three and I'm on the EC stack right now, which is the most effective.

It also suppresses your appetite and increase your mental alertness.

As for the diet, I'd stick to RFL The Rapid Fat Loss Handbook by Lyle McDonald | BodyRecomposition - The Home of Lyle McDonald

The velocity diet is something I considered but will not try, RFL will yield similar if not faster results than the velocity diet.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
EC stack - I am guessing ephedrine and caffine? If you're not into ephredrine you could substitute it with geranimine - it's cheap, thermogenic and provides good focus too.

If you're looking to starve off the hungers, carry around a little bag of raw almonds - pop a few every hour or so - this is if your diet will allow it.

Good luck!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill be watching. Good luck buddy...

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
EC stack - I am guessing ephedrine and caffine? If you're not into ephredrine you could substitute it with geranimine - it's cheap, thermogenic and provides good focus too.

If you're looking to starve off the hungers, carry around a little bag of raw almonds - pop a few every hour or so - this is if your diet will allow it.

Good luck!
The concept of the Velocity diet is to only allow essential nutrients only to maximize fat loss.

The only problem is that someone(the author of the V-diet) didn't do up to date research. As far as I'm concerned, compared to the RFL by Lyle Mcdonald (which is #1 for Rapid Fat Loss) the V-diet is just a generic free approach that's less effective and detrimental to long term sustainability.

Never heard about Geranimine till now, but a quick look shows it to be not as effective as Ephedrine.

Ephedrine is still "obtainable" with medium hassle and not outlawed by the beloved freedom hating US government.....:rolleyes:

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Ill be watching. Good luck buddy...
Good luck!
Thanks for the support, y'all. :cheers:

I'd ditch the Albuterol and recreate and go for the EC stack...As for the diet, I'd stick to RFL.
Yeah, EC is definately the sh*t. I remember shaking like a leaf taking ECY back in the day. The reason I chose albuterol was because I tend to get a more anabolic reaction from it. I have Lyle's RFL book; it's definately a good PSMF diet. I tried a variation of it during the summer. Effective, but I remembering feeling equally terrible on it, lol. For me the mental aspect of this diet is equally as important as the fat-loss benefts. If I can do this crazy sh*t, any other diet will be a slouch.

That is a lot of supplements you're taking!
Indeed. :D I'm glad I had so many left-over supps lying around. There was going to be clen in the napalm, but it got ruined when I was trying to boil off the alcohol in it. :frustrate If I could still work out, a little AAS and low-dose t3 would have been fun.

If you're not into ephredrine you could substitute it with geranimine - it's cheap, thermogenic and provides good focus too.
Geraminine ain't no slouch either. I remember the old-school H.E.A.T./Amp stack gave ephedrine a run for it's money.

Shai An

Shai An

Awards
Man, best of luck. I've got some pretty serious pride/will-power, but I only lasted 6 days. I'd love to see someone succeed!

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Man, best of luck. I've got some pretty serious pride/will-power, but I only lasted 6 days. I'd love to see someone succeed!
Thanks bro. Dude, it was actually your log that made me finally decide to do the diet. I was on the fence about it until you started it. Then I was like, f*ck it, I'm doing it. :cool:

Day 2
Current weight: 226lbs -4

I would assume the weight I lost was mostly water/muscle glycogen. I am about a pound away from the weight that I am before my carb-ups on the AD.

Today wasn't too bad. Hunger was down, it might have been the SEA I added, but then again, I am taking too much sh*t to know for sure. I didn't get lethargic until after I finished my second cardio session; that was nice. I am hoping that my new order of protein powder comes in soon as drinking the same f*cking shake 5 times a day is growing tiresome. Still really foggy but this is expected. Whenever I don't eat enough I go hypo.

Reflections
Things seem to be getting easier as the diet progresses. This is unofficially my fourth day of the diet. That is, including the two day trial and minus the booze and the ridiculous amount of food I consumed during the New Year's celebration. I'm glad I do not have a girlfriend right now. I'm mad cranky and the bombs I'm dropping smell like dead animals :gas:

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
As for the diet, I'd stick to RFL The Rapid Fat Loss Handbook by Lyle McDonald | BodyRecomposition - The Home of Lyle McDonald[/url]

The velocity diet is something I considered but will not try, RFL will yield similar if not faster results than the velocity diet.
That RFL diet is crazy. I've never heard of it before but only eating 400-1200 calories a day cannot be good and there must be a lot of muscle wastage even if most of the calories come from protein.

Rhyno - Good luck with the diet. I'm on day 2 of the Velocity diet myself so I'll be following your progress and it will be interesting to see how long I can stick it out.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, EC is definately the sh*t. I remember shaking like a leaf taking ECY back in the day. The reason I chose albuterol was because I tend to get a more anabolic reaction from it. I have Lyle's RFL book; it's definately a good PSMF diet. I tried a variation of it during the summer. Effective, but I remembering feeling equally terrible on it, lol. For me the mental aspect of this diet is equally as important as the fat-loss benefts. If I can do this crazy sh*t, any other diet will be a slouch.
ECY? Crazier than I am man, I would never use EC +Y!

I'm almost 3 weeks in, approx 20lbs lost, strength went up on some lifts.

Went down pants size, shirts are a lot looser except on the shoulder/back/chest areas, definitely tighter.

That RFL diet is crazy. I've never heard of it before but only eating 400-1200 calories a day cannot be good and there must be a lot of muscle wastage even if most of the calories come from protein.

Rhyno - Good luck with the diet. I'm on day 2 of the Velocity diet myself so I'll be following your progress and it will be interesting to see how long I can stick it out.
Crazy diets for crazy people huh?

LOL, funny how you say the RFL is crazy when the Velocity diet has probably the same amount of calories, if not less! Sh*t :lol:

:think:

:head:

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with the diet. I'm on day 2 of the Velocity diet myself so I'll be following your progress and it will be interesting to see how long I can stick it out.
Good luck on your v-diet bro. Stay strong and you'll make it through it, no problem.

Good luck. Subbed.
Nice to have ya here. :thumbsup:

I'm almost 3 weeks in, approx 20lbs lost, strength went up on some lifts.
Damn dude, 20lbs in three weeks? That's some sick progress!

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
I found a bunch of tri-max (tiratricol) pills in a cabinet. It's more or less a weak version of t3. I was thinking that my metabolism is probably going to be in the sh*tter by week two and maybe adding a low dose of tri-max would balance it out. It comes in 2mg caps and I'm thinking about splitting them open and taking half a pill twice a day (iirc, half-life is 7 hrs). I don't think I'll lose too much muscle at the low dose especially since I'm only running it for a week. Thyroid suppression would also be minimal. Best idea ever or dumb-ass decision?

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I found a bunch of tri-max (tiratricol) pills in a cabinet. It's more or less a weak version of t3. I was thinking that my metabolism is probably going to be in the sh*tter by week two and maybe adding a low dose of tri-max would balance it out. It comes in 2mg caps and I'm thinking about splitting them open and taking half a pill twice a day (iirc, half-life is 7 hrs). I don't think I'll lose too much muscle at the low dose especially since I'm only running it for a week. Thyroid suppression would also be minimal. Best idea ever or dumb-ass decision?
I have some as well....so I may use you as my guinea pig! :thumbsup:

Three questions I'd ask you are:
1. Do you have experience with trimax?
2. Can you handle more lethargy?
3. What PCT are you planning for the trimax (7-keto, clen, l-tyrosine?).

Also, as you may know, there are serious risks associated with trimax. A lot of people have a harder time recovering their thyroid from trimax than t3. One person I know used trimax and her thyroid shut down completely and she became hypo and had to have her thyroid removed.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Three questions I'd ask you are:
1. Do you have experience with trimax?
2. Can you handle more lethargy?
3. What PCT are you planning for the trimax (7-keto, clen, l-tyrosine?).

Also, as you may know, there are serious risks associated with trimax. A lot of people have a harder time recovering their thyroid from trimax than t3. One person I know used trimax and her thyroid shut down completely and she became hypo and had to have her thyroid removed.
Yeah, tri-max/tiratricol is no joke. Supposedly, it can be more suppressive to TSH (thyroid secreteing hormone) than t3 itself. I reviewed Supersoldier's bloodwork after a tri-max cycle and it was pretty alarming how slowly his levels returned to normal. He was dosing it pretty high though.

1.Yes, I used it once in the past. Not too sure how well it worked, my diet wasn't on par back in the day.
2.If more lethargy=more fat loss...
3.Since it's such a mild cycle, I'm not sure if a PCT would be necessary but it's better to be safe than sorry. I was thinking of running the albuterol and recreate afterwards. The recreate has forslean in it which has thyroid stimulating properties but I'm not sure the albuterol would be a good idea. IIRC, clen has been shown to decrease the rate of conversion of t4 to t3. I'm not sure if albuterol has this same property, but since its similar in nature, I'd rather not chance it. Supersoldier's bloodwork post cycle showed high t4 levels, but very low t3 levels. Taking something that slows the rate of t4/t3 conversion at a time like this wouldn't be the best idea, imo. With that being said, I 'll probably just up the dosage of recreate and drop the albuterol.

Day Three
Current weight: 225 lbs -1

I got to sleep in today and it was amazing. I woke up once to take my first dose of albuterol but I was out like a light after that. Only a little lethargic but I was plenty hungry. Did my two hours of cardio; the first hour was a breeze despite being fasted the second hour really sucked. I'm definately pretty glycogen depleted. I'm getting that lactic acid burn when I walk. Got a nasty blister on my baby toe which hurts like a mofo during my walks. Thankfully, there is no blood in it yet so I may just pop it and go the super-glue/duct-tape route.

Reflections
I was super cranky today. I take back the idea that AAS would be fun on this diet. I gotta be vigilant about my quick temper as is and being on low cals makes this hard. I'd imagine adding some juice into the equation would be bad.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, tri-max/tiratricol is no joke. Supposedly, it can be more suppressive to TSH (thyroid secreteing hormone) than t3 itself. I reviewed Supersoldier's bloodwork after a tri-max cycle and it was pretty alarming how slowly his levels returned to normal. He was dosing it pretty high though.

1.Yes, I used it once in the past. Not too sure how well it worked, my diet wasn't on par back in the day.
2.If more lethargy=more fat loss...
3.Since it's such a mild cycle, I'm not sure if a PCT would be necessary but it's better to be safe than sorry. I was thinking of running the albuterol and recreate afterwards. The recreate has forslean in it which has thyroid stimulating properties but I'm not sure the albuterol would be a good idea. IIRC, clen has been shown to decrease the rate of conversion of t4 to t3. I'm not sure if albuterol has this same property, but since its similar in nature, I'd rather not chance it. Supersoldier's bloodwork post cycle showed high t4 levels, but very low t3 levels. Taking something that slows the rate of t4/t3 conversion at a time like this wouldn't be the best idea, imo. With that being said, I 'll probably just up the dosage of recreate and drop the albuterol.
Yeah, it did take forever for SS to bounce back after the Trimax. He normally bounced back quick for PH and PS that he took, so it was scary to see it take so long for his thyroid function to return to normal. I wanted to make sure you knew what you were playing with by taking trimax. It sounds like you have read up on it and have a good understanding of it, so good luck if you decide to go with it.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with the V-Diet, I'm interested in seeing how this works for you!

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Day 4
Current weight: 224 -1

I lost another pound today. It would be nice if I lost a pound a day for the rest of the diet. Morning cardio was good at first but it was unpleasant towards the end. I tried to jog the last half mile on the track that I walk on but I got sick to my stomach and had to stop. I didn't want to push it since I had already puked before on the trail during one of the trial days. I was glad when it was over.

My left foot is somehow getting f*cked up from all the walking. The joint of my big toe where the phallanges and metatarsals meet (i.e. above my the ball of my foot) is aching badly. I suspect I am compensating for the blister on my baby toe and putting to much weight on this joint as I walk. Before my second cardio session I taped up my foot which definately helped. I didn't have any medical/sports tape so I just duct-taped the f*cker over the sock. Two of my other toes developed blisters after the session. Oh well, bring the pain.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKAG2Q7Bik4"]YouTube - Method Man - Bring The Pain[/nomedia]

Reflections
Cravings were real bad today. I'm on winter break from college and I'm staying at home with the folks. There is all this delicious food around the house and it especially hurt seeing it. Omg, when I came back from my second cardio session the house smelled incredible. I went to the blender to make a shake only to find a delicious ham and cheese quiche staring at me --dude, I f*cking love quiche too. I resisted the temptation and made my shake. I'm actually glad that I decided to do this log. It definately gave me the motivation not to pvss out and max on that quiche like I wanted to.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Embedding Disabled By Request.... WTF??

...reps for the will power :thumbsup:

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I went to the blender to make a shake only to find a delicious ham and cheese quiche staring at me --dude, I f*cking love quiche too. I resisted the temptation and made my shake. I'm actually glad that I decided to do this log. It definately gave me the motivation not to pvss out and max on that quiche like I wanted to.
Mmmm. Way to hold out. I'd give my left nut for some ham and cheese quiche right now.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Keep it going Rhyno. The cardio is a killer; I'm doing fasted stationary cycling and on day 2 I had to lower the intensity due to getting the shakes, nausea, etc. so make sure you keep the intensity fairly low.

I was on day 4 yesterday and ended up going into keto. Has the same happened to you?

The craving are pretty bad but as long as you can see the weight/inches coming off it isn't too bad. Only 10 days to go!!

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support y'all :cheers:

Day 5
Current weight: 222 -2

I'm down two pounds and it looks like I'm leaning out very nicely. Albuterol makes me drop a lot of sub-q water so we'll have to see what I look like when I come off.

I had a blood test today so I held off on fasted cardio. Instead, I did one of Lyle McDonald's 'fat loss protocals:'
You will break up your cardio into 2 seperate sessions. The first session will be high intensity interval cardio for 10 minutes. The purpose of this firt session is to manipulate the adrenaline/ noradrenaline levels to mobilize the fat out of your fat cells. You then take a 5 minute rest after the first session.

Next you do 45 minutes of low intensity cardio. Afterwards you wait one hour before having a protein only meal. Then 2 or 3 hours later you can go back to normal diet, with carbs and fat included in the meals.

The reason why Lyle McDonald says it has to be done this way is because the high intensity portion gets the fat out of the cells, but there is a reduced burning effect at the muscle. It is then that you do the low intensity to finally be able to burn the mobilized fat in the muscle. Mcdonald recommends this workout 3 times a week.
It was ok; nice to do HIIT again. I'm thinking about adding it twice a week but this depends on my weight tomorrow morning. For my 'protein only meal' all I had was unflavored whey isolate and hemp protein powder (my sis'). The shake tasted like powdered milk mixed with ground up tree bark. I puked it back up once into the blender before I finished it. God, I haven't had a protein shake this bad in a long time. I will probably just pick up a few isopure RTDs for the next three days I do this.

Reflections
I finally popped that blister today. I was covering my entire baby toe. Even my mom who is a retired nurse let out a "holy sh*t" when she saw it. :lol:

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Day 6
Current weight: 221 -1

Pretty uneventful day. I was hungry a lot but my cravings weren't too bad. Did my two hours of cardio as usual. I am planning the first carb-up I'm going to have. I will probably do it after a one week transition phase. I can't wait for my first solid meal. Only eight days away.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Doing well Rhyno - down 9lbs overall. Those jeans have got to be getting loose :woohoo:

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Great results so far Rhyno....halfway there!

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
I was on day 4 yesterday and ended up going into keto. Has the same happened to you?
I started getting the ketosis taste in my mouth by day 2. I haven't tested it with those 'keto strips' but since I've been doing CKD for awhile and it seems to a good indicator.

Using 100mg of na-r-ala and 10g of leucine on an empty stomach puts me into ketosis pretty quickly. When I would do it after a carb-up, I'd take three doses in the morning and get the keto taste by the evening.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Day 7
Current weight: 220lbs -1

I'm half-way through and I lost ten pounds so far. I will make it my goal to lose twenty but I will be happy with fifteen or so. I did the Lyle McDonald cardio today and the HIIT was especially rough. I shoveled snow beforehand making sure to push the pace so I was out of breath. By the time I got on the stationary bike, my legs were shot. Put in a good effort though; just couldn't crank out my usual intensity. My new protein powder came in and it tastes pretty good. It is a welcomed change for the same shake I been having five times a day for the last week.

Reflections
My muscles look fuller than expected and I got a pretty nasty quad pumps from the HIIT. I tried Mulletsoldier's fasted protocol with AP/Recreate so it could be that (thank god for left-overs). I'm hoping I lost two pounds today instead just one. We'll see in the morning...

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Looking good Rhyno, even if you *only* lose 15lbs you will be down to 215. Do you have a weight goal that you are aiming long-term for?

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

I'm half-way through and I lost ten pounds so far. I will make it my goal to lose twenty but I will be happy with fifteen or so. I did the Lyle McDonald cardio today and the HIIT was especially rough. I shoveled snow beforehand making sure to push the pace so I was out of breath. By the time I got on the stationary bike, my legs were shot. Put in a good effort though; just couldn't crank out my usual intensity. My new protein powder came in and it tastes pretty good. It is a welcomed change for the same shake I been having five times a day for the last week.

Reflections
My muscles look fuller than expected and I got a pretty nasty quad pumps from the HIIT. I tried Mulletsoldier's fasted protocol with AP/Recreate so it could be that (thank god for left-overs). I'm hoping I lost two pounds today instead just one. We'll see in the morning...
20 pounds in two weeks would be phenomenal. I think your weight loss may taper off in the second week, so 15 may be more realistic. Great progress so far.

What brand is the new protein powder?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Reflections
If you had some caffine/geranium to throw in with the AP/ReCreate then you'd have a real good burner combo.

For USP-related fasted protocols, here's a reference thread for you:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/113152-usplabs-fasted-recomp.html

Keep up the good battle mate :thumbsup:

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Day 8
Current weight: 218 -2

Lost another two pounds. Morning cardio really sucked. It was cold as f*ck out and I had that depleted feeling for most of the walk. Hunger and cravings not too bad. I've gotten used to them for the most part.

Reflections
I've come upon a new motto when it comes to cardio on the v-diet: 'hard cardio is good cardio.' It seems the crappier I feel during my sessions, the more weight I lose the next day.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 8
Current weight: 218 -2

Lost another two pounds. Morning cardio really sucked. It was cold as f*ck out and I had that depleted feeling for most of the walk. Hunger and cravings not too bad. I've gotten used to them for the most part.

Reflections
I've come upon a new motto when it comes to cardio on the v-diet: 'hard cardio is good cardio.' It seems the crappier I feel during my sessions, the more weight I lose the next day.
hmm... could that be stress-related? Just a non-researched thought...

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Definately a good thought. This diet is rather stressful both psychologically and physiologically.
..the diet and the cardio - fkn brutal! Keep up the good fight mate...the results are flowing in :thumbsup:

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
You're doin great bro! Keep up the good work!

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the support guys.

Day 9
Current weight: 218lbs

Didn't lose any weight from yesterday but that's to be expected. Gave me some good motivation to push through cardio today. The HIIT portion was a b*tch and my legs were on fire during the sprints. Good pump in the quads and hammies afterward though.

Reflections
It snowed a sh*t-ton tonight so I'm going to get some good cardio shoveling tomorrow.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
What a great way to get cardio in during your daily chores! What state are you from?

I've been following your velocity diet closely and it makes me want to try one sometime! Seems like a bitch, but you're doin great!

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
What a great way to get cardio in during your daily chores! What state are you from?

I've been following your velocity diet closely and it makes me want to try one sometime! Seems like a bitch, but you're doin great!
I'm in IL with the fam atm. I'll be in NY for school at the end of the month though. I'm glad I don't have to shovel snow there, upstate it snows like a mofo.

How much muscle will you expect to lose?
Probably not too much. It's such a short period of time and I'm taking in mostly protein. Your muscles will be very glycogen depleted so you will have that 'flat' look until you are off it. From what I've read, strength in the gym will go down a lot. But I'm not sure if that's the best way of measuring muscle loss.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Day 10
Current weight: 218

Didn't lose any weight again today which is a bummer. I upped the dosage of albuterol by 6 mg to try to blast through this plateau. I took two recreate's and an AP before shoveling snow on an empty stomach. It took an hour of effort and by the time I was finished I was ready to pass out. I pushed myself a little too hard, imo, because I was exhausted for the rest of the day.

Reflections
If I do not lose any more weight within the next two days, I am considering transitioning off the diet two days earlier than planned. At that point, weight loss benefits of this diet would be outweighted by its sheer crappiness.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Didn't lose any weight again today which is a bummer. I upped the dosage of albuterol by 6 mg to try to blast through this plateau. I took two recreate's and an AP before shoveling snow on an empty stomach. It took an hour of effort and by the time I was finished I was ready to pass out. I pushed myself a little too hard, imo, because I was exhausted for the rest of the day.

Reflections
If I do not lose any more weight within the next two days, I am considering transitioning off the diet two days earlier than planned. At that point, weight loss benefits of this diet would be outweighted by its sheer crappiness.
stick with it Rhyno - sometimes it's a good thing to endure utter crap for no reason other to have a better appreciation for the good things in life.

If it make you feel better I weighed myself yesterday and have lost 7lb - have since celebrated by getting pissarsed drunk and stuffed myself stupid with fatty BBQ... on reflection I fkn hate myself for it

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Jake, I almost pvssed out there. Now I have to finish it.

And dude, don't be down on yourself for a little celebration. If you enjoyed yourself, who gives a f*ck. BBQ is the sh*t and BBQ+Booze= Amazing.

Technically, I'm supposed to be on day twelve of this diet. I started Dec. 30 but by the time New Years Eve celebration came around, my buddies were wanted me to eat and drink with them. So I made a bet with them and we flipped a coin to see if I would. I lost. I ended getting smashed and eating so much fish fry that it covered my sodium intake for the week. I felt guilty at first but looking back on how much fun I had, I'm glad I did it.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

I did a light workout at home this morning after taking AP/recreate. I also added 8 scoops of BCAAs. I might gain a pound or so tomorrow b/c of the glycolosis but we'll see. I didn't do cardio because I had so much work to do around the house. That seemed sufficient b/c I was exhausted at the end of the day. I will probably forgo cardio again tomorrow in lieu of five odd hours of chores.

Reflections
If I was doing real workouts the BCAAs would be a necessity. A hefty dose before and during the workout would be great.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

I gotta crash early so I'll make it quick. The day went by pretty easily; not much to report. Shoveled snow for cardio. It sucked. Two days left :woohoo:

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Doing well Rhyno, only another two days and then :hot: