Losing Water Weight - AnabolicMinds.com

Losing Water Weight

  1. New Member
    MightyMouse20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    87

    Reputation

    Losing Water Weight


    Hey guys, I have been working out and taking DCP/ReCreate stack. I just added Napalm to the mix, I am loving the supplements and my workout and my changes in my body and energy. I have lost 4 lbs in a week and a half. My diet is getting better just trying to watch what I eat more nothing to specific. I want to lose about 5lbs and I think it's mostly water weight. I drink a lot of water now that I cut soda and alcohol out, but I notice a tend to bloat a little after drinking water. Any suggestions on why this is happening and what I can do for it?

    Thanks

  2. Board Sponsor
    babywifey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,487
    Rep Power
    20549

    Reputation

    I know what you mean, for the majority of the month I tend to hold on to a lot of water.

    One way that you can temporarily drop the water is this:

    For a couple of days drop your carb intake. Eat veggies as your only carbs, as well as healthy fats and lean protein. Be sure to be eating more healthy fats and protein to make up for the calories you dropped along with the carbs.

    From the moment you wake up on the first day drink as much water as you can- I'm talking like 3 gallons. Continue drinking gons of water until 4pm the next day.

    After 4pm the second day avoid drinking much water. Eat some healthy carbs, like a couple pieces of fruit for one meal, some pasta for the another meal and your last meal could be fat free Ice Cream.

    By drinking so much water the first day and the majority of the second day, you are putting your body in a water "flushing" mode. It is getting rid of all of the water you are drinking, which is obviously a lot! When you stop drinking water after 4pm on the second day your body is still in that "flushing" mode so it will start taking the water beneath your skin that is making you bloated, and it will start flushing that out of you.

    By not eating carbs for most of the time, your body is less likely to hold on to the water you are drinking. Eating carbs after 4pm on the second day will start pumping your muscles full of glycogen- especially because your muscles have been depleated of thier glycogen. This will make them look full and ripped- especially since your body will start flushing water from beneath your skin at the same time.

    When you wake up the next morning you will probably notice that you look more cut and way less bloated. That is at least what this did for me! Hope it works!
  3. New Member
    pinchharmonic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    282
    Rep Power
    215

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    I know what you mean, for the majority of the month I tend to hold on to a lot of water.

    One way that you can temporarily drop the water is this:

    For a couple of days drop your carb intake. Eat veggies as your only carbs, as well as healthy fats and lean protein. Be sure to be eating more healthy fats and protein to make up for the calories you dropped along with the carbs.

    From the moment you wake up on the first day drink as much water as you can- I'm talking like 3 gallons. Continue drinking gons of water until 4pm the next day.

    After 4pm the second day avoid drinking much water. Eat some healthy carbs, like a couple pieces of fruit for one meal, some pasta for the another meal and your last meal could be fat free Ice Cream.

    By drinking so much water the first day and the majority of the second day, you are putting your body in a water "flushing" mode. It is getting rid of all of the water you are drinking, which is obviously a lot! When you stop drinking water after 4pm on the second day your body is still in that "flushing" mode so it will start taking the water beneath your skin that is making you bloated, and it will start flushing that out of you.

    By not eating carbs for most of the time, your body is less likely to hold on to the water you are drinking. Eating carbs after 4pm on the second day will start pumping your muscles full of glycogen- especially because your muscles have been depleated of thier glycogen. This will make them look full and ripped- especially since your body will start flushing water from beneath your skin at the same time.

    When you wake up the next morning you will probably notice that you look more cut and way less bloated. That is at least what this did for me! Hope it works!
    excellent post and advice. this is a very do-able thing, basicallky a toned down version of a pre-contest right?

    def good if you want to take pics or just look good for a particular event.
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    babywifey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,487
    Rep Power
    20549

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pinchharmonic View Post
    excellent post and advice. this is a very do-able thing, basicallky a toned down version of a pre-contest right?
    Yeah pretty much.

    Quote Originally Posted by pinchharmonic View Post
    def good if you want to take pics or just look good for a particular event.
    I did this before taking pictures. Like I said in my other post, I hold on to water for the majority of the month. It is very frustrating! But this helps out and you really feel good after doing it as well.
  5. New Member
    MightyMouse20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    87

    Reputation

    Thanks for the advice...I am going to try this. I will let you know how it works...Thanks
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Losing Weight Without Losing Muscle
    By SimplyDraven in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 02:07 AM
  2. BMR and losing weight
    By bigsexy74 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 10:01 AM
  3. need help losing water weight!
    By daximus1024 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 08:15 PM
  4. Losing weight during PCT
    By timination in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 11:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in