Losing Water Weight

MightyMouse20

Awards
Hey guys, I have been working out and taking DCP/ReCreate stack. I just added Napalm to the mix, I am loving the supplements and my workout and my changes in my body and energy. I have lost 4 lbs in a week and a half. My diet is getting better just trying to watch what I eat more nothing to specific. I want to lose about 5lbs and I think it's mostly water weight. I drink a lot of water now that I cut soda and alcohol out, but I notice a tend to bloat a little after drinking water. Any suggestions on why this is happening and what I can do for it?

Thanks

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know what you mean, for the majority of the month I tend to hold on to a lot of water.

One way that you can temporarily drop the water is this:

For a couple of days drop your carb intake. Eat veggies as your only carbs, as well as healthy fats and lean protein. Be sure to be eating more healthy fats and protein to make up for the calories you dropped along with the carbs.

From the moment you wake up on the first day drink as much water as you can- I'm talking like 3 gallons. Continue drinking gons of water until 4pm the next day.

After 4pm the second day avoid drinking much water. Eat some healthy carbs, like a couple pieces of fruit for one meal, some pasta for the another meal and your last meal could be fat free Ice Cream.

By drinking so much water the first day and the majority of the second day, you are putting your body in a water "flushing" mode. It is getting rid of all of the water you are drinking, which is obviously a lot! When you stop drinking water after 4pm on the second day your body is still in that "flushing" mode so it will start taking the water beneath your skin that is making you bloated, and it will start flushing that out of you.

By not eating carbs for most of the time, your body is less likely to hold on to the water you are drinking. Eating carbs after 4pm on the second day will start pumping your muscles full of glycogen- especially because your muscles have been depleated of thier glycogen. This will make them look full and ripped- especially since your body will start flushing water from beneath your skin at the same time.

When you wake up the next morning you will probably notice that you look more cut and way less bloated. That is at least what this did for me! Hope it works!

pinchharmonic

pinchharmonic

Awards
  • Established
I know what you mean, for the majority of the month I tend to hold on to a lot of water.

One way that you can temporarily drop the water is this:

For a couple of days drop your carb intake. Eat veggies as your only carbs, as well as healthy fats and lean protein. Be sure to be eating more healthy fats and protein to make up for the calories you dropped along with the carbs.

From the moment you wake up on the first day drink as much water as you can- I'm talking like 3 gallons. Continue drinking gons of water until 4pm the next day.

After 4pm the second day avoid drinking much water. Eat some healthy carbs, like a couple pieces of fruit for one meal, some pasta for the another meal and your last meal could be fat free Ice Cream.

By drinking so much water the first day and the majority of the second day, you are putting your body in a water "flushing" mode. It is getting rid of all of the water you are drinking, which is obviously a lot! When you stop drinking water after 4pm on the second day your body is still in that "flushing" mode so it will start taking the water beneath your skin that is making you bloated, and it will start flushing that out of you.

By not eating carbs for most of the time, your body is less likely to hold on to the water you are drinking. Eating carbs after 4pm on the second day will start pumping your muscles full of glycogen- especially because your muscles have been depleated of thier glycogen. This will make them look full and ripped- especially since your body will start flushing water from beneath your skin at the same time.

When you wake up the next morning you will probably notice that you look more cut and way less bloated. That is at least what this did for me! Hope it works!
excellent post and advice. this is a very do-able thing, basicallky a toned down version of a pre-contest right?

def good if you want to take pics or just look good for a particular event.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
excellent post and advice. this is a very do-able thing, basicallky a toned down version of a pre-contest right?
Yeah pretty much.

def good if you want to take pics or just look good for a particular event.
I did this before taking pictures. Like I said in my other post, I hold on to water for the majority of the month. It is very frustrating! But this helps out and you really feel good after doing it as well.

MightyMouse20

Awards
Thanks for the advice...I am going to try this. I will let you know how it works...Thanks