CKD and cardio

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.05%

I'm going to take your word on Leviathan. I've been doing research into it and asking around alot, so when I do add a fat burner I'm going to be going with Levi.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.67%

Sweet

The niacin flushes are awesome, lol. The rash is annoying though, I get it on my face and neck/upper back O_o

It doesn't itch like they said either, it is just like a sun burn, lol. So I'm going to have some with a little bit of a shake(for the taste) at lunch, and we shall see what the teachers say ^_^

EDIT: Dang, I definately love the jitter part of it, but the rash/burn is annoying <_< It definately does everything it says it does, and I plan on keeping this as one of the things I order every month, cut or bulk. I don't like the taste at all though
    Also, question, anything I can have that will add fat to my shake, other than the olive oil? That stuff tastes like CRAP when I have Poseidon/ON Whey/the oil combined. It seems like the oil soaks in the poseidon which I hate the taste of, and it just tastes 100% bad <_< I am thinking I will just cut the oil out if there is no other fat source I could stick in it. I'll just eat some bacon or something

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 11:22 PM
  2. Cardio after leg day
    By Strygwyr in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 11:00 PM
  3. Interval Cardio & Steady State Cardio
    By baz350 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-22-2009, 08:58 PM
  4. when to do cardio