CKD and cardio

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  217 lbs.
    Answers

I'm going to take your word on Leviathan. I've been doing research into it and asking around alot, so when I do add a fat burner I'm going to be going with Levi.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Sweet

The niacin flushes are awesome, lol. The rash is annoying though, I get it on my face and neck/upper back O_o

It doesn't itch like they said either, it is just like a sun burn, lol. So I'm going to have some with a little bit of a shake(for the taste) at lunch, and we shall see what the teachers say ^_^

EDIT: Dang, I definately love the jitter part of it, but the rash/burn is annoying <_< It definately does everything it says it does, and I plan on keeping this as one of the things I order every month, cut or bulk. I don't like the taste at all though
    Also, question, anything I can have that will add fat to my shake, other than the olive oil? That stuff tastes like CRAP when I have Poseidon/ON Whey/the oil combined. It seems like the oil soaks in the poseidon which I hate the taste of, and it just tastes 100% bad <_< I am thinking I will just cut the oil out if there is no other fat source I could stick in it. I'll just eat some bacon or something
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 09:22 PM
  2. Cardio after leg day
    By Strygwyr in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 09:00 PM
  3. Interval Cardio & Steady State Cardio
    By baz350 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-22-2009, 06:58 PM