Hey Fukers PRIME is NOT A TEST BOOSTER! Brand NEW.

Page 1 of 10 1236 ... Last
  1. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Hey Fukers PRIME is NOT A TEST BOOSTER! Brand NEW.


    Before the rumor is rampant, I like to squash the Talk at the roots.

    PRIME does not increase endogenous testosterone. PRIME is not a Test booster. Prime does not boost testosterone. PriME does not increase FREE testosterone.

    Prime is a NEW category of Anabolic yet to be witnessed in the supplement industry...Think Desinger Anabolics without suppression and 100% natural.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. Registered User
    robdog's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    773
    Answers
    0

    Sweet.
  3. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Answers
    0

    uh.....wait.......ahhhhhhhhhh



    ...i just came
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    eatingisfun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    782
    Answers
    0

    Does it increase *free* test?
  5. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by eatingisfun View Post
    Does it increase *free* test?
    Corrected.
  6. Banned
    BlackSheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,083
    Answers
    0

    Let the Hypefest 2008 begin!!! Everything USPlabs makes is innovative can't wait to see what this is. I HATE to be disappointed lol.....
  7. Registered User
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,800
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Before the rumor is rampant, I like to squash the Talk at the roots.

    PRIME does not increase endogenous testosterone. PRIME is not a Test booster. Prime does not boost testosterone. PriME does not increase FREE testosterone.

    Prime is a NEW category of Anabolic yet to be witnessed in the supplement industry...Think Desinger Anabolics without suppression and 100% natural.
    J is this the beta I used, same formula?
  8. Registered User
    eatingisfun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    782
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Corrected.
    k thx. Good thing I just got a job
  9. Registered User
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,008
    Answers
    0

    Umm Can I have some J...?
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  10. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    J is this the beta I used, same formula?

    Yes but more potent.

    I just want to address that Prime is Not a test booster.

    I'm not PROMOTING the product just wanted to Crush the rumor that it was a test booster because that will not do it justice.

    Just want to get the Message out in the SUpplment section and ask EVERYONE to correct others when they label PRIME a test booster.

    Not sure when release is but it could be soon.
  11. Registered User
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,800
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Yes but more potent.

    I just want to address that Prime is Not a test booster.

    I'm not PROMOTING the product just wanted to Crush the rumor that it was a test booster because that will not do it justice.

    Just want to get the Message out in the SUpplment section and ask EVERYONE to correct others when they label PRIME a test booster.

    Not sure when release is but it could be soon.
    nice, im sure it will be a hit bruv, beta version was crazy.
  12. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    nice, im sure it will be a hit bruv, beta version was crazy.

    The Palo Alto group was at the GNC expo. Great guys!
  13. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,539
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    The Palo Alto group was at the GNC expo. Great guys!
    Damn I would have loved to test this!
  14. Registered User
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,800
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    The Palo Alto group was at the GNC expo. Great guys!
    ahhhh...you went to vegas?..luckey man..i would have loved to have gone.
  15. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    mmowry's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    43
    Posts
    2,214
    Answers
    0

    Prime is a NEW category of Anabolic yet to be witnessed in the supplement industry...Think Desinger Anabolics without suppression and 100% natural.



    Sounds waaaaaaaaaay too good to be true but you definitely have my attention.


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  16. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post


    Sounds waaaaaaaaaay too good to be true but you definitely have my attention.
    Yea sure does..
  17. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    mmowry's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    43
    Posts
    2,214
    Answers
    0

    Let the salivating begin!


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  18. Registered User
    simpledude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    152
    Answers
    0

    eta

    one month?

    2 month?

    longer?
  19. Banned
    BlackSheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,083
    Answers
    0

    X2^^???
  20. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    mmowry's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    43
    Posts
    2,214
    Answers
    0

    No pct and no hormone fluxuations would be a dream.Heck I could buy 2X as much of this with the pct money Id save.


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  21. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by simpledude View Post
    eta

    one month?

    2 month?

    longer?

    thread was just informing that Prime is not a test booster. I'm not promoting the product.

    I was getting e-mails about our test booster, and we do not have a test booster.

    This was the best way to reach the masses and squash the talk.

    If you hear someone say Prime is a test booster say uh uh.
  22. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    mmowry's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    43
    Posts
    2,214
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    thread was just informing that Prime is not a test booster. I'm not promoting the product.

    I was getting e-mails about our test booster, and we do not have a test booster.

    This was the best way to reach the masses and squash the talk.

    If you hear someone say Prime is a test booster say uh uh.


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  23. Registered User
    simpledude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    152
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    thread was just informing that Prime is not a test booster. I'm not promoting the product.

    I was getting e-mails about our test booster, and we do not have a test booster.

    This was the best way to reach the masses and squash the talk.

    If you hear someone say Prime is a test booster say uh uh.
    gotcha

    I just can't wait to try out a new USP labs product it will stack nicely on my shelf next to P-Slin,AP,Powerfull,Supercissus RX and recreate(when I finally buy it again)
  24. Registered User
    dafox's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    383
    Answers
    0


    Prime is a NEW category of Anabolic yet to be witnessed in the supplement industry...Think Desinger Anabolics without suppression and 100% natural.
    and you're saying that you're not trying to promote your product!?
    Can't you even give a tentative release date? like "not anytime this year" or like "next month"?
  25. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dafox View Post
    and you're saying that you're not trying to promote your product!?
    Can't you even give a tentative release date? like "not anytime this year" or like "next month"?

    Not at this moment.

    I just did not want the Test booster thing to go viral it would be hard to correct.

    Once people hear about new USPlabs products the word gets around fast.
  26. Banned
    goslamacamel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    405
    Answers
    0

    Tell me it's safe for 18 and older, and I'll love you for it.

    2 of my 4 favorite supplements are from USP. Anabolic Pump, Supercissus, Xtend, Ragnarok. Little need for anything else, but I want to know what this Prime stuff is.
  27. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by goslamacamel View Post
    Tell me it's safe for 18 and older, and I'll love you for it.


    too bad ur only 17.....darn...
  28. Registered User
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Answers
    0

    I smell a contest around the corner....

    I Think USP and AN do the best ones! WOOT!

    Cant wait, even though i dont know what im waiting for...haha
  29. Registered User
    dafox's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    383
    Answers
    0

    yeah, safe for 18 and older would be really nice. I'm about to turn 19 now... guess I'll have to keep working hard use that natural test to the max
  30. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,340
    Answers
    0

    i want one of these 120pill count primes!! mine only had 90

    sounds good tho look forward to more info later
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  31. Registered User
    arjun4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    246
    Answers
    0

    in on one

    i came.. make with the ingredients
  32. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Answers
    0

    So wait, when does this new test booster come out?
  33. Registered User
    papapumpsd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,733
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Before the rumor is rampant, I like to squash the Talk at the roots.

    PRIME does not increase endogenous testosterone. PRIME is not a Test booster. Prime does not boost testosterone. PriME does not increase FREE testosterone.

    Prime is a NEW category of Anabolic yet to be witnessed in the supplement industry...Think Desinger Anabolics without suppression and 100% natural.
    LOL yer a funny guy.....there was no rumor going around about your product. Was there?

    Is this as effective as the other "ultimate, never seen before" supps?

    BWWAAPPPP!! TEEE HEEE!!!
  34. Banned
    goslamacamel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    405
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    too bad ur only 17.....darn...
    Hey, tell me a universal endocrinological or developmental difference in humans between age 17 and 18. How about age 17 years and 10 months?
  35. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by goslamacamel View Post
    Hey, tell me a universal endocrinological or developmental difference in humans between age 17 and 18. How about age 17 years and 10 months?
    bro im just messing with u cause u seemed so excited to know if its for 18+ lol
  36. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    So wait, when does this new test booster come out?
  37. Registered User
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,489
    Answers
    0

    100% natural and similar to designer anabolics ? That's a pretty bold statement.


    I'm gonna have to see this to believe it.
  38. Registered User
    empreality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    35
    Answers
    0

    100% natural?! You mean my penis will not fall off!!!
  39. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    100% natural and similar to designer anabolics ? That's a pretty bold statement.


    I'm gonna have to see this to believe it.
    Probably blow epidro, T-Roid and h-drol out of the water...

    Not sure about superdrol but superdrol is soooo dirty so in comparison this would be a better choice if you care about your liver.
  40. Banned
    goslamacamel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    405
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    bro im just messing with u cause u seemed so excited to know if its for 18+ lol
    Lol good, thought you were one of those god-forsaken asses who advocate/believe in strict age restrictions.

    Like "you're 20 and in college? You're not 21 yet so you'll **** yourself up if you drink."
    "13? so you just started puberty?"
    "Once you're 30, your natural test production is precisely 50% of that when you were 24."
    "Steroids are fine beginning on your 21st birthday."
    "Female humans are in their reproductive prime during their 16th year of age."

    Some of the people who say these things must have looked neither at their peers nor at themselves in 5th grade. They also must not acknowledge the vast range of differences in body chemistry and structure between individuals at all ages, not to mention races.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. prime stacked with test booster
    By shaggy118 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 05:20 PM
  2. Replies: 120
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 11:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in