Recreate Feedback thread----Let the games begin!

Post initial impression(1st-5th day of use) and daily impressions from then on out (you can post daily or weekly or never again up to you) and let it fed discussion in name of product knowledge.

Every quality post will be entered into a lottery and at the end of April, we will give away some nice prizes.

What is quality post?
--first impression (thought out post not just it's good)
--daily impression (thought out post not just it's good)
--Good question
--Good response to a question

In general just good discussion is the end goal and any useless Post will be thrown out of the lottery.

Game on!:head:

golooraam

Awards
Hi

I am pretty new to this board. I am starting at 195.3 lbs at 25.2% BF according to my Tanita. I have a lot of chub to lose but considering I was about 240 a few years ago, I am optimistic I can get down to the 160s in time. I was so excited I popped 2 Recreated at 400pm and proceeded to eat about 45 minutes later.

I noticed a little reflux taste with my meal but not a big deal. About an hour after my meal I started to feel a little hot and really 'awake'. I don't know how else to describe it. Honestly, I was just really excited by the temp increase. I was scared I wouldn't be able to sleep (I had taken 4 Lipo-6X during the day - don't worry I am not stacking the 2 products, just didn't want to wait until today to start, but I slept fine).

This morning I took 2 and feel really awake, and quite warm. It didn't help I took a lunch time walk in the warm California sun. I will take 2 more in about 30 minutes. If anything, I woke up 2 lbs lighter this morning. Really excited to stack this with AP on my refeed meals tomorrow.

Scottster

Awards
I've actually finished my bottle of recreate (Jacob was kind enough to send me a bottle with some Beta-T product back in February) and I can let you guys know what to look forward to.

I dosed 2 in the morning with breakfast and 2 just after lunch. The first thing I noticed was in the gym I had some good focus, and a bit more energy considering I work out in the morning and after a few consecutive days I realized that this was the caffeine boosting me, but I didn't realize it immediately because it is more of a clean energy that your typical caffeine stim spike.

As for losing the desire for junk food, I was already on a super-clean diet before because I was gaining weight due to low T levels, and Recreate totally reversed this problem. I kept my calories the same, except I managed to actually lose some of the fat I had put on in the previous weeks, and still put on some LBM !
One thing I noticed that most people haven't mentioned is a relaxed feeling upon waking. It may have been the T booster, although that made me feel more angry/aggressive in the gym, but I think the cortisol reduction properties of Recreate helped (I've tested his for cortisol before, I'm a stressed out student)

Needless to say, Recreate truly impressed me. You guys are in for a real treat. This cut should be your quickest yet. If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask away and I'll try my best to answer them.
Sincerely,
Scott M

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I'm off to a good start. Felt a good warm feeling today, some appetite suppresion as well. Worked up a real good sweat during cardio night on my first dose. I'm headed to the gym now so I'll report back later.

Can anyone explain why doses more than 4 is a problem? With many products more means better, but not here from what I understand.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm off to a good start. Felt a good warm feeling today, some appetite suppresion as well. Worked up a real good sweat during cardio night on my first dose. I'm headed to the gym now so I'll report back later.

Can anyone explain why doses more than 4 is a problem? With many products more means better, but not here from what I understand.
I believe it has to do with the fact that the dose you get of the actives with 3-4 caps is so powerful that anything more than 4 might be too much for your body to handle. 4 Should get the job done, and then some. However if you're a huge guy and it doesn't seem to be working you can try upping it to 5 and see how your body responds.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
From my log

Recreate First Impressions:

Stim Effect (from a Stim Junkies' POV):
Recreate's stim effect is very, very low. There's no energy spike sensation. It doesn't make you feel jittery & restless and unable to focus on simple tasks (like hold a cup without shaking) and
It doesn't feel like your eyes are being pushed out of your sockets.

I think 99% of the population would prefer the stim experience I just described, I however, prefer the cracked out jitters of an intense stim. Recreate has a very low, steady & sustained energy feel. The best way I can describe it is that the stim is just enough to prevent you from taking a nap, but nowhere near strong enough to make you feel like you need to be active to temper the storm.

Workout Energy Effect: Recreate does not have a performance boosting effect (ON ME), such as surges of energy or a sense of increased endurance. Cardio was a struggle this morning because I've become used to high intensity stim's that float my endurance along, but Recreate has a very low stim effect like I mentioned previously.

Appetite: No joke, I think it induced appetite for me.

Overall: Recreate was touted to be an amazing fat loss agent, not a performance agent, so today's experience has not rendered any opinion of Recreate's efficacy. Again, I think most of the population who try Recreate will appreciate and prefer the stim experience I described. It's very appropriate for daily living, but I'm just weird and prefer the 0-100mph Stims. However, I'd rather lose weight more effectively then get a more effective stim.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I was going to just do a thread notes/observations but this is much easier as well as convenient. Day 1 for myself will be tomorrow so I'll update then. My biggest anticipation is to see how I respond with ReCreate on a very high fat diet (after hearing JMinis's experience with the PB and midnight inferno lol.)

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Volcom about the "energy spike" being missing. The energy was there, but not enough. I still wanted to take a nap mid-day.

Appetite suppression works pretty good if not great. Had to remind myself to eat.

Thermo effects is really f-in good. It is as if I feel that I was going through a minor fever.

Other than a minor tweaking on intake on caffeine(coffee/tea) on my side, everything is good.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with Volcom about the "energy spike" being missing. The energy was there, but not enough. I still wanted to take a nap mid-day.

Appetite suppression works pretty good if not great. Had to remind myself to eat.

Thermo effects is really f-in good. It is as if I feel that I was going through a minor fever.

Other than a minor tweaking on intake on caffeine(coffee/tea) on my side, everything is good.
The thermo effect brings me back to Chaps' thread about how he started popping the Recreate thinking it was Supercissus and was up all night sweating :rofl:

Kris

Board Supporter
Awards
Got mine (2 bottles) yesterday, took my first dose this morning. Weighed in 206 this morning. Can't wait to see how this works.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amazing thermo effect today. It was hard to discern a thermo effect yesterday because I had a triple cardio day (no lifting) and I normally drench myself in sweat when I cardio, but this morning I lifted back and I was sweating abnormally profuse for lifting.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I feel warm (2 cap morning dose) and it seems to keep the appetite down, so far.

I am also not noticing a significant energy boost.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel warm (2 cap morning dose) and it seems to keep the appetite down, so far.

I am also not noticing a significant energy boost.
I'm not sure Recreate was suppose to offer a real Stim effect, I believe the caffein dosage is quite low. I think it's more integral to measure Recreate by weekly progress, as far as weight loss or body composition. However, on a daily measure, I'd only measure thermo/appetite effects. The stim may not even show up on the radar if you're a stim junkie like myself.

The accentuated thermo effect occured again during my second workout today. I sweat more on Recreate then I did on RPM. The Stim between the two is a different story, but so far I'm experiencing a greater thermo on Recreate. Then any supplements I've previously used.

I mentioned in an earlier post. I'd rather lose weight more effectively then get stim'd more effectively.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 for Me:
Dose:
-2 Pills 30 minutes prior to 45 minuets of empty stomach cardio at 8:30 am.
-2 pills 6 hours later 30 minuets prior to 1.5 hours of tennis.

Notes/Feelings: Defiantly agree with the above that if your looking for a pure cracked out stimulant this isn't going to offer it. I noticed a subtle very clean release of energy while doing cardio that helped get me through it more than if I was doing it clean, but nothing major. On the flip side the thermogenic increase was insane. I have never sweated that much from cardio and never have I felt that much increase of internal heat. 10 minutes into the session I was pouring sweat. Water intake alone was proof that I was feeling the effects. I normally go through .5 gallon of water during cardio and today blasted through my entire gallon 37 minutes in. I am already above 2 gallons for the day (2 gallons is my typical daily intake.)

Appetite suppression is also impressive. I was legitimately worried that it was going to completely shut down my appetite and make me dread eating "cutting" meals even more. However I feel full/satisfied around the clock but still have no problem putting down my needed meals.

Slight boost in mood (only noticed after second dose) but again nothing too major.

Recap from Day 1:
-MAJOR Thermo properties felt. Internal heat and sweating was through the roof.
-Stimulant properties are minor so if you want a stimulant supplement add something with it (2 weeks from now I will be adding in some RPM with it.)
-Mood boost was subtle after second dose.
-Appetite suppression was noted, but not to the point where eating was a problem.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to clear some things up:

ReCreate is not, and was never intended to be, an 'energy' product; the main purpose is to eradicate adipose, through several carefully planned pathways, and not to raise metabolic rate solely by way of CNS stimulation. Too often the line is muddied between 'fat loss product' and 'energy product', which is something we intentionally addressed. ReCreate's sole purpose is to eliminate excess SAT. That being said, adding Caffeine to the dosage is not detrimental.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I had a little dry mouth working the first 2 days, but that seems to be gone. Also felt the first sign of the "will power" possibly. My usual craving for sweets is down.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1 for Me:
Dose:
-2 Pills 30 minutes prior to 45 minuets of empty stomach cardio at 8:30 am.
-2 pills 6 hours later 30 minuets prior to 1.5 hours of tennis.

Notes/Feelings: Defiantly agree with the above that if your looking for a pure cracked out stimulant this isn't going to offer it. I noticed a subtle very clean release of energy while doing cardio that helped get me through it more than if I was doing it clean, but nothing major. On the flip side the thermogenic increase was insane. I have never sweated that much from cardio and never have I felt that much increase of internal heat. 10 minutes into the session I was pouring sweat. Water intake alone was proof that I was feeling the effects. I normally go through .5 gallon of water during cardio and today blasted through my entire gallon 37 minutes in. I am already above 2 gallons for the day (2 gallons is my typical daily intake.)

Appetite suppression is also impressive. I was legitimately worried that it was going to completely shut down my appetite and make me dread eating "cutting" meals even more. However I feel full/satisfied around the clock but still have no problem putting down my needed meals.

Slight boost in mood (only noticed after second dose) but again nothing too major.

Recap from Day 1:
-MAJOR Thermo properties felt. Internal heat and sweating was through the roof.
-Stimulant properties are minor so if you want a stimulant supplement add something with it (2 weeks from now I will be adding in some RPM with it.)
-Mood boost was subtle after second dose.
-Appetite suppression was noted, but not to the point where eating was a problem.
I wonder how much H2O I drink daily. It's still cold so most of it is Green Tea, but cups and cups of it lol. Are you logging this OCC? Hopefully people will also post unsponsored logs up.

Just to clear some things up:

ReCreate is not, and was never intended to be, an 'energy' product; the main purpose is to eradicate adipose, through several carefully planned pathways, and not to raise metabolic rate solely by way of CNS stimulation. Too often the line is muddied between 'fat loss product' and 'energy product', which is something we intentionally addressed. ReCreate's sole purpose is to eliminate excess SAT. That being said, adding Caffeine to the dosage is not detrimental.

But it has a Nice "mood boosting Happy feeling" to it which I prefer over the Crazy Meth eye bulging stim experience that eventually leads to a terrible crash, and the oppostite conclusion of adrenal, catabolism and metabolism failure.

You are dieting and in a Good mood with recreate. Priceless.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I wonder how much H2O I drink daily. It's still cold so most of it is Green Tea, but cups and cups of it lol. Are you logging this OCC? Hopefully people will also post unsponsored logs up.
Yea I just fill up a gallon sized water jug (milk container for water) and drink at least one during my workout and then evenly throughout the rest of the day.

I was planning on logging it but it seems there are already an abundance of logs (Would be 2 weeks ReCreate solo than RPM and mono.) I was then going to just set up a note journal to follow my feelings but this thread covered that as well. I like the idea of running the entire stack and then just making a review thread that encompasses the entity of my experience so I can just give it a full review. I'm still debating though (but probably going to be the latter.)

Mullet ~ Yea I think I was expecting a stimulant effect but don't know why (because I was planning on doing RPM either way. Probably since it contains some stimulant properties but achieved by different mechanisms and then some.) I'd rather have a hardcore fat loss product than a stimulant that I have to cycle, which ReCreate should provide. Good clarification.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
The thermo effect brings me back to Chaps' thread about how he started popping the Recreate thinking it was Supercissus and was up all night sweating :rofl:
That was 9 caps in one day! I was drenched

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure Recreate was suppose to offer a real Stim effect, I believe the caffein dosage is quite low. I think it's more integral to measure Recreate by weekly progress, as far as weight loss or body composition. However, on a daily measure, I'd only measure thermo/appetite effects. The stim may not even show up on the radar if you're a stim junkie like myself.

The accentuated thermo effect occured again during my second workout today. I sweat more on Recreate then I did on RPM. The Stim between the two is a different story, but so far I'm experiencing a greater thermo on Recreate. Then any supplements I've previously used.

I mentioned in an earlier post. I'd rather lose weight more effectively then get stim'd more effectively.
I agree I sweat way more on Recreate then on RPM, the problem i found with RPM and why i had to sell the rest of mine off was it made me angry, like i was trying to take it everyday and it was like i was angry all day it was messed. I gave it to a female co--worker and SHE even become more aggressive, lol

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I had great results with Recreate. Definitely helped with VAT along with overall dicing. ;)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Might have to try this out sometime. I need the appetite suppression as I get lean.

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
Both me and my girlfriend started on Saturday, yesterday. She has done a workout on it, I haven't as of yet.

I think my girlfriend has got more out of it than me, so I will post her findings. She said to me about 30 minutes after taking her 1 tablet; "god I feel good, can't wait to get in the gym, I feel great". I reminded her that Recreate has mood enhancing abilities.

After she came back from the gym; "I had a great time at the gym. I put the incline up on the crosstrainer, and all the weights felt easier so I upped all the weights and reps".

I have my first workout on it tomororw, Monday, and I cannot wait.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both me and my girlfriend started on Saturday, yesterday. She has done a workout on it, I haven't as of yet.

I think my girlfriend has got more out of it than me, so I will post her findings. She said to me about 30 minutes after taking her 1 tablet; "god I feel good, can't wait to get in the gym, I feel great". I reminded her that Recreate has mood enhancing abilities.

After she came back from the gym; "I had a great time at the gym. I put the incline up on the crosstrainer, and all the weights felt easier so I upped all the weights and reps".

I have my first workout on it tomororw, Monday, and I cannot wait.
Yea my sister's first experience of Recreate + the gym involved her coming back and telling me she thought there was too much caffeine in there and that she was speeding way too fast on the elliptical and that she felt like she could have a kept going longer. It was her first time taking a stim other than her coffees I think, and she took 2. (She decided to keep it at 2 caps though ,and she just got more tolerant of the stim I think).

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Thought id throw this up for you guys to see that havent seen it, that was my initial response to ReCreate.

Before I went on my trip to the Dominican I was on a pretty strict cut. I was running a few things, Leviathan Reloaded and Lean Xtreme were my primary products before I left. A week before I went I got my Recreate so decided to start then. Dropped the Reloaded and Lean X, and ran ReCrete solo, with bcaa's etc.

I didnt notice alot the first week, I was already eating clean and doing cardio, abs were looking good, so I couldnt really notice alot.

Where I first noticed ReCreate working was down in Punta Cana. Like most, my diet went to crap, drank literally from 11am til 2 am everyday. Ate Chicken wings and fried chicken as my bedtime snack drunk, lol......and my workouts at the gym there were half ass'd. Id do 2 sets, 8-10 rep range just so I felt like i was doing something.
* After all of that, I wasnt gaining any fat at all....my abs were looking as good on day 7 as they did on day 1. This was amazing considering what I was eating. I was a little bloated from the food, but still looked very lean.

I got home and back into a normal routine, I noticed my weights began to increase. I first chalked it up to getting rest while on vacay and finally given my muscles a break. But after 2 weeks being home my weights have still been increasing. My abs are still looking great, new striations in my shoulders, veins in my chest and shoulders that werent there before.

My body weight has increased throughout this also. I havent measured body fat, but before I left I was down to 170lbs, I am now back to 178 and still as lean. I truly dont think my bf has increased at all.

About 2 weeks ago I messaged Kenton, and Jacob to ask if anyone else has had significant strength increase from ReCreate because I was so suprised by my results. Not out of this world, but im not a huge guy either. An example would be DB Incline from 80's for 12, to 90's for 10, my bench is up, etc.....

I have been dosing 2 caps 2X daily, im up in weight, but maintained my bf/abs, and have increased strength .

The only other supps I am taking is gut health, ba, and leucine/bcaa's.

SINCE

I am now back on Recreate, have been since exams started. I was going to be out of the gym, and have a tooooooooon of stress so figured it would help.
It has helped me keep of fat considering my diet, stress levels and training.

I just started AP/P-slin with ReCreate now because as of tomorrow school is over!@!...back to serious training, dieting and getting ripped for summer.!!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recreate Pro's & Con's

Pro: Amazing Thermo Effect. None like it so far.
Con: If you're a singer of an emo band, your eye liner WILL run.

Con: Low Stim
1. no endurance prolonging energy.
2. no surge of energy that motivates you into the gym on those days when your heart is not in it for some reason.

Pro: (to low stim)
1. No Insomnia!
2. No jitters
3. No restlessness
4. No stim headaches
5. No being stuck in post workout stim purgatory; have you ever had an amazing, body limit pushing workout session, when your cardio intensity could have beat a Kenyan to his breakfast and your lifts would have made Dorian Yates not frown so much (thats all I ever see him do). You get home, your body's spent all it's had and you are in serious need of a nap. You try to nap because your body is physically dead, but the stim effect won't let you. So you lie in bed, maybe for hours, mentally awake, but unable to sleep or do anything. I call this, post workout stim purgatory.
6. No energy spikes, thus, no energy crashes either.
7. Supplemental to no insomnia; this allows you to take a dose rather late in the day for those of use who can't hit the gym (or hit the gym again) until the end of the work day.

Pro: Great Appetitie Suppressant.
Con: None for me personally. I have a natural appetite of a rhino, so this actually makes me eat like a normal person.

Pro: Supplemental to thermo effect. Although Recreate lack's an intense stim, it does make you sweat VERY easily. Once I start sweating at the gym, it becomes a pyschological stim for me.

Overall: Can't judge until 2 or 3 weeks have gone by where Recreate has had significant time to do it's magic. But don't forget kids, diet and cardio are essential, no such thing as a magic pill. Or is there......

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
That was 9 caps in one day! I was drenched

I was avised by a rep not to go over 4. Why? I was originaly thinking 3x3 or 2x2x2.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 2
-Noted that for myself the thermo effect is much more pronounced with any type of aerobic workout as opposed to a purely anaerobic workout. I did legs today (and was expecting to be redefining the statement "Please wipe down all equipment after use") but did not notice and increase in overall body tempt or sweating. However i then moved to some HIIT type cardio in the form of 1:15 minutes of intense jump rope and then rest and was pouring after just two intervals. Internal body temp immediately was increased. However I just took my second dose of the day at 3:00 (2 pills) and am sitting here with a definite increase in resting temperature (from forehead feeling alone I can tell.) Also from a pulse reading alone I can tell that my RMR is higher than normal non ReCreate days.

-Appetite suppression is still very prominent only 4 doses down. I typically carb up every 6 days for sanity reasons as well as muscle sparing reasons, but with ReCreate I may push it back to every 7th day (and could probably even go well beyond that, but won't.)

-My doses are taken at the latest in the day at around 3-4pm. I was passed out by 11:00 pm and slept soundly all night long so no ill affects on that front.

-Mental acuity seems to be taking a positive effect from the beginning of ReCreate. I find I am more focused driving to the gym and with most of my lifts (nothing major but noticeable.)

-I will be taking some pre pictures tomorrow with measurements so I can compare them for final review of ReCreate, because like Volcom said overall feelings can't be given until significant time has been spent with the product.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
As was avised by a rep not to go over 4. Why? I was originaly thinking 3x3 or 2x2x2.
I wouldn't go over 4 caps, no matter how big you are. 9 caps was an accident (came in supercissus bottle) and by no means was it fun, i had a panic attack on a major highway and had to pull over! My heart was racing and i was sweating profusly, my joints that day and the next hurt, that kinda feeling like you've got very low cortisol levels.

So ya stick to the label recommendations guys, this stuff is very potent and not something to mega-dose, and this is coming from a guy who loves to mega-dose, lol

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Advice taken, 4 it is.

Arrogant

Arrogant

Awards
Initial Thoughts:

The first thing I noticed, obviously, was the packaging. Especially when it extended to actually stamping the name on the capsules. I had the same reaction to the AP that arrived with my order.

I know that advertising hyped to the extreme is the name of the game for the big players in this industry, but I can only hope that the effectiveness of USP's products remains the same as it has in the past. Besides being somewhat wasteful, the box that the bottles came in seemed to smack of MuscleTech type claims.

If USP is able to use this form of advertising to gain more market share, then more power to them, it's just a little unusual when a tried and true company uses tactics normally employed by companies that can't live up to the claims.

That being said, AP is one of the very few supps that delivers each and every time.

On to Recreate...

Based on my previous experience with USP products, I have high hopes for Recreate. I'm 6'1, 210 lbs, and currently 7% BF..so I'm hoping that Recreate can provide the final push to really keep things lean while I add some muscle.

FRIDAY
Two capsules at 6am:
Slight body temp increase
No appetite suppressant effects (however, I didn't want any)
Slight stim effect

One capsule at 1pm:
No noticeable effects

3PM:
5 RPM and 3 Drive capsules.

4PM:
The most hardcore workout I've experienced in 3+ months.
It should be noted that the 5 RPM / 3 Drive routine has been ongoing for the past 2 months.

I skipped both RPM and Drive this weekend to get a better grasp on the singular effects felt by Recreate. I continued with the 2/morning 1/afternoon dosing and while there were no appetite suppressant effects on either day, I did have a general sense of well being. The stim effect is nice and smooth and not at all like the 'dirty' stim feeling so many other supps have.

I can't say much about the will power aspect of Recreate because to be honest, I've eaten clean for so long that most junk food holds no appeal to me. The biggest noticeable change has been in body weight. Friday morning, I was 210 pounds. I ate roughly 3800 calories on each day - Fri/Sat/Sun and yet today, I'm down to 205.

It will take a few days to ascertain if this is just a weird weight fluctuation, or the result of Recreate.

Initial Thoughts:

If USP is able to use this form of advertising to gain more market share, then more power to them, it's just a little unusual when a tried and true company uses tactics normally employed by companies that can't live up to the claims.

Every bullet on the box is taken from research.

I always want consumer input. What claims seem far fetched?

Green Clone

Banned
Awards

Add in some Tea-3 for some steady energy if you want. Add 2 and 2 VPX Meltdown caps with ur Recreate doses for more appetite suppression and amplified fatloss along with a moderate energy boost and some MAO inhibition, or add half of a caffeine tab (100mg) plus a Bronkaid tab (ephedrine sulfate) and get some of that amphetamine type stimulation...

Seems like the combos could be limitless.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got 2 bottles from Jacob since he was so kind to send me some. First bottle i used on a semi dirty bulk and will say it definately kept fat at bay. And didnt let my appetite get outa control.

Im now using it on my cut. So far the appetite suppression hasnt really been anything crazy, its just made it more normal. But then again nothing helps it so i didnt expect this too. Body heat is up a bit and focus is a little more pronounced nothing crazy though.

I have about 4 weeks to get shredded, ive been at it for about 4 weeks. Im logging this as well in the supp/reviews section and will be making notes about recreate and everything else im using!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I got 2 bottles from Jacob since he was so kind to send me some. First bottle i used on a semi dirty bulk and will say it definately kept fat at bay. And didnt let my appetite get outa control.

Im now using it on my cut. So far the appetite suppression hasnt really been anything crazy, its just made it more normal. But then again nothing helps it so i didnt expect this too. Body heat is up a bit and focus is a little more pronounced nothing crazy though.

I have about 4 weeks to get shredded, ive been at it for about 4 weeks. Im logging this as well in the supp/reviews section and will be making notes about recreate and everything else im using!
Although I am extremely excited to see the power of ReCreate fat loss wise, I am equally if not more excited over trying it with AP and P-Slin, Powerful, and a very high cal/carb diet for some mass and strength gains with no fat gain. Planning on trying that come June 15.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Although I am extremely excited to see the power of ReCreate fat loss wise, I am equally if not more excited over trying it with AP and P-Slin, Powerful, and a very high cal diet for some mass and strength gains with no fat gain.

Yea it definately did well. I was up to like 203-205 with minimal fat gain, i was pretty surprised because some fatburners just have no affect. Now lets see how ripped it will get me!

flu1d

flu1d

Awards

I too was surprised at the advertisement page for Recreate. Let's face it, USP make quality products which work and is a company which is recommended by most who use their products. The advertisement seemed overkill for Recreate, it is a product which WILL be bought simply because of who made it. It would be interesting to see a figure, if there is one, of how many extra sales happened because of the advertising.

The best form of advertising any company could have would be several logs by respected members of forums who have tested the product and given an unbiased review of it. That speaks louder to me than scientific evidence. Just look at Supreme Sports lineup of shite they try to pass off as supplements, that all has "scientific evidence" backing it up, and it's all piss poor.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Jacob, could you explain to us how there are 23 fat loss pathways in this product? I've never seen or heard of 23 different pathways and wondering how this comes about.

No flame intended, just curious.

I too was surprised at the advertisement page for Recreate. Let's face it, USP make quality products which work and is a company which is recommended by most who use their products. The advertisement seemed overkill for Recreate, it is a product which WILL be bought simply because of who made it. It would be interesting to see a figure, if there is one, of how many extra sales happened because of the advertising.

The best form of advertising any company could have would be several logs by respected members of forums who have tested the product and given an unbiased review of it. That speaks louder to me than scientific evidence. Just look at Supreme Sports lineup of shite they try to pass off as supplements, that all has "scientific evidence" backing it up, and it's all piss poor.
We did beta test before release and as I asked the previous member, what claims seem far fetched? Every bullet on the box is taken from research.

I always want consumer input.

Jacob, could you explain to us how there are 23 fat loss pathways in this product? I've never seen or heard of 23 different pathways and wondering how this comes about.

No flame intended, just curious.

We could find 100 paths to fat loss if we wanted to.

I also like to mention Recreate is a formula that is by far the most innovative on the market that did take years of research.

We are hitting pathways never deemed possible with a natural supplement. One ingredient had to be grown in the tropics and flown over to india for extraction.

We are very excited about the potential of Recreate, very excited.

Arrogant

Arrogant

Awards

I probably should have phrased that better.

My past experience with USP wouldn't indicate that any claims on the box were far fetched, but the overall style of the marketing/packaging seems more in line with less reputable companies...extending to the picture of the guy on the back.

In the end, as long as the product works as advertised, that's all that I care about...I was just offering my thoughts on the big change in packaging.

Arrogant

Arrogant

Awards
The best form of advertising any company could have would be several logs by respected members of forums who have tested the product and given an unbiased review of it. That speaks louder to me than scientific evidence.
That's true for many of us on this board, but we represent just a tiny fraction of the market they're trying to reach.

There's a reason why Muscle Tech is so successful, and it has nothing to do with the quality of their products.

I understand why USP chose this path, it was just odd to see.
If it leads to more revenue for them, and more capital available for the research of new products - all the better.

That's true for many of us on this board, but we represent just a tiny fraction of the market they're trying to reach.

There's a reason why Muscle Tech is so successful, and it has nothing to do with the quality of their products.

I understand why USP chose this path, it was just odd to see.
If it leads to more revenue for them, and more capital available for the research of new products - all the better.

AM member is a total different consumer base, but I'm here to be held accountable by the members.

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
We did beta test before release and as I asked the previous member, what claims seem far fetched? Every bullet on the box is taken from research.

I always want consumer input.
Oh I understand that my friend I wasn't having a go, I've got 2 bottles of it and a bottle for my girlfriend, I know it's a fantastic product. I'm just saying the advertising seemed a bit overkill.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Oh I understand that my friend I wasn't having a go, I've got 2 bottles of it and a bottle for my girlfriend, I know it's a fantastic product. I'm just saying the advertising seemed a bit overkill.
You have to understand though that a lot of product sales come from the "eye grabbing" supplement box on the store shelves. For us we know what USP has to offer, but to ensure maximum sales (and compete with the aforementioned MTs and such) you have to appeal to the average joe walking into the VS or GNC. However the difference between MTs flashy promoting and USPs is that every claim on the USP box is 100% tested, proven, and legit.

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
You have to understand though that a lot of product sales come from the "eye grabbing" supplement box on the store shelves. For us we know what USP has to offer, but to ensure maximum sales (and compete with the aforementioned MTs and such) you have to appeal to the average joe walking into the VS or GNC. However the difference between MTs flashy promoting and USPs is that every claim on the USP box is 100% tested, proven, and legit.
Fair point I didn't think about it that way.