finally pulled the trigger

antknee

after going back and forth, i finally just commited to trying Prime..the stack..

1 bottle of Dermacrine
1 bottle testopro
3 bottles of Prime

hoping for good things based on the product reviews and logs...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
after going back and forth, i finally just commited to trying Prime..the stack..

1 bottle of Dermacrine
1 bottle testopro
3 bottles of Prime

hoping for good things based on the product reviews and logs...
Nice!!

antknee

yeah, im thinking Prime should kick in right around the end of the Derma run so im hoping to get a good few weeks of gains off this..if i can get maybe 5-6 solid lbs off this, and some strength gains as well, im gonna be happy.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, im thinking Prime should kick in right around the end of the Derma run so im hoping to get a good few weeks of gains off this..if i can get maybe 5-6 solid lbs off this, and some strength gains as well, im gonna be happy.
Yah design your diet for that target and your gains will be clean.

antknee

yep, not the biggest eater so thats actually gonna be the hardest part to nail down...ive got the training nailed down. 18 yrs worth, i should, lol

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yep, not the biggest eater so thats actually gonna be the hardest part to nail down...ive got the training nailed down. 18 yrs worth, i should, lol
Very cool. It is all about strategic feedings!

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
3bottles of Prime will turn into 6bottles of Prime :)

Dont kid yourself and make sure you buy when NP throws up a good price!

antknee

if Prime even halfway lives up to claims, yeah, i will totally be buying more than 3, lol

antknee

btw, ive got a question on dosing- im active everyday, mostly heavy weights, low - mid range rep with a lot of volume- thurs and fri are my ' off days' - light weight, pumping stuff, streching..im assuming that 9 pills a day sat- wends and i can go 6 pills thurs and friday? and would it be better to have 3 with each big meal ( morn -mid- night ) or 2 with each meal and 3 pre workout/

thanks!

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
btw, ive got a question on dosing- im active everyday, mostly heavy weights, low - mid range rep with a lot of volume- thurs and fri are my ' off days' - light weight, pumping stuff, streching..im assuming that 9 pills a day sat- wends and i can go 6 pills thurs and friday? and would it be better to have 3 with each big meal ( morn -mid- night ) or 2 with each meal and 3 pre workout/

thanks!
Totally user dependant in that sense. I've found that dosing before workout really doesnt do to much for me so I just take them with my preworkout meal.

I'm at 10 and here is what I do. 3first meal, 3pre wo meal, 2postwo meal, 2 third or 4th meal.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome man, good luck.. prime is some good stuff. Two buddies of mine rele enjoyed it.

antknee

thanks guys- ill try to update this a few days/weeks into it..my derma hit a longer backorder so im gonna start prime/testopro without it..

antknee

quick dose question- would 9 a day like this work-
3 on waking
2 before lunch
2 before lifting
2 right before bed- i go to bed late..

fwiw, ive been on testopro and prime 3 days- yesterday i had a great workout and i tie or beat a few PRs...2 board close grip was a pr at 370x1 and a weight i usually stick with for 10-15 reps on overhead rope extension i hit for 25 reps- considering i was a little hungover, no sleep ( long story ) very little food- i was happy.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Take three about 30 minutes before your workout and then two with three of your meals throughout the day.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take three about 30 minutes before your workout and then two with three of your meals throughout the day.
Nice work Daniel...
@ Antknee - Nice work on the board presses buddy!

antknee

thanks for the info Daniel! will do-

thanks borobulker- planning on hitting 405 by mid- late summer!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the info Daniel! will do-

thanks borobulker- planning on hitting 405 by mid- late summer!
Love that thought!

Do you compete?

antknee

i may if i hit that number- my left left leg is really torn up from an old rudby re-injury so it would be push/pull- i got to lift at Westside last yr and it really lit a fire..and im gonna be 41 in May so im going to try to get my strongest and best appearance ever this summer and im off to a damn good start, lol- and ive been at it 18yrs.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i may if i hit that number- my left left leg is really torn up from an old rudby re-injury so it would be push/pull- i got to lift at Westside last yr and it really lit a fire..and im gonna be 41 in May so im going to try to get my strongest and best appearance ever this summer and im off to a damn good start, lol- and ive been at it 18yrs.
Great stuff buddy... Keep me updated.

antknee

not to keep a dead thread going here but i just wanted to report some things i noticed after a week..i may start a log and update once or twice a week.. with Prime and Testopro ive noticed i have a LOT more energy..i dont sleep well or much and im usually beat or groggy in the morning- ive been pretty wide eyed the past 4-5 mornings..im getting hungry, like REALLY hungry which for me is rare..i mean, at my desk the other day i was so hungry all of the sudden, i hurt, lol. got a bit of the horn dog thing going on too..im hitting PR's pretty regular..if not by big margins, then by small ones, or in reps..i do have to get some cissus due to some crappy elbow pain but limited cash flow right now isnt going to allow that- bills and uncle sam are coming first. anyway, my dermacrine came yesterday and im going to add that to the mix..we'll see what happens, lol!