questions about Prime

isoc

Awards
  • Established
I will be using Prime, and no other supps, in about a month and a half and though I have done a little research with it, I just want to make sure that what I have read I am understanding and will be dosing this correctly to get the most out of it.

Take for granted that diet, training, and rest are in line, as only aas will cover mistakes in those areas. Also, I have no illusions of gaining 20 pounds, etc.,. From what I have read it appears that Prime is a solid recomp supp and can add some nice strength, which is exactly what I want and look for any time I take something. It also seems that 6-8 weeks is best to run Prime for, that 30 days is too little to see the best effects. And finally it looks as though a progressive ramp up scheme on dosing seems to work well. Dont know why, is it because it takes getting used to, ie some herbal products can cause stomach problems at first, or headaches, or is it because the body gets used to the effects? The questions are just out of curiosity, what is is what is.

With that in mind my thougths were to run Mon-Sat (I take no supps on Sundays, personal convictions), 6 per day for 2 weeks, 8 per day next 2 weeks, 10 per day weeks 5 and 6, and finish with 12 per day week7. Will be looking to get the 800 mgs caps as well.

Background, 37 lifting since high school, about half the time very seriously, including the past year and a half very seriously (by that I mean consistent weights, cardio, clean diet, and proper sleep), 5'9" 200 lbs in very good shape (not bragging, but legit under 10% bf, just barely but I can claim it), used a lot of aas in the past, mostly "cut" drugs as do not have a great affinity for putting on lots of size but found out can create the illusion of being much bigger than I actually am, have been strictly otc orals for about 3 years, done 1-2 small, non stakcing cycles per year. Currently half way through XFactor and is a great supp, highly recommend it, and Prime sounds like the same type of gains, so looking forward to this.

Let me know if all looks well, and if not what I should adjust and looking forward to starting Prime in 6 weeks (I like to be prepared). Thanks for all the help.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As far as running Prime alone that is new to me BUT I can say that the dosing scheme that worked very well for me was a progressive method similar to what you said. I suggest doing 8 on workout days and 5-6 on off days for 3-4 weeks, then go to a 9 and 6 scheme for the remainder. I am sure it would not hurt to maybe go to 10/11 and 8 but that gets expensive for a long period of time. Best of luck, you are going to love Prime. Seriously consider adding Anabolic Pump though, they are extremely synergistic and really make the best use of carbs and aid in the recomp effects of Prime.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
I just finished about a five and a half week run of Prime. For dosing, the first week I just took it like the bottle said to, but from the second week out I took nine on workout days and six on off days, and I was taking it every day of the week. I think it does take a bit of it building up in the body to get the full effects, as it wasn't until probably about the third week that my strength gains were really getting up there and I slowly started to see results in the mirror. The results will come eventually though, I started Prime at 193 pounds and with taking it and eating a lot I'm now at 205 with a pretty much negligible body fat increase. I had put 1/2" on my arms in the first four weeks.

As long as your diet and workout is in check then you should be good to go man. Prime will make you hungry so make sure you have plenty of good food around. Let me know if you have more questions.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the help guys, apprecite it. I enjoy taking products solo, gives a better feel for what it can do, though I do understand synergy. AP I have taken, didnt like, do not like feeling even a little hypo, and have mainupulated diet to adjust for carbs than taking a product like that. Not that there is anything wrong with that category, just not for me. If there is any contradicting advice out there, like jsut start at max dose of x amount, no need to increase, or 4 weeks is plenty, or need 8-10 weeks would like to hear it. Doesnt seem like it, as have done research on this supp, but you never know.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the help guys, apprecite it. I enjoy taking products solo, gives a better feel for what it can do, though I do understand synergy. AP I have taken, didnt like, do not like feeling even a little hypo, and have mainupulated diet to adjust for carbs than taking a product like that. Not that there is anything wrong with that category, just not for me. If there is any contradicting advice out there, like jsut start at max dose of x amount, no need to increase, or 4 weeks is plenty, or need 8-10 weeks would like to hear it. Doesnt seem like it, as have done research on this supp, but you never know.
Progressive dosing may be desirable after 4 weeks if your planning on a long run, other wise 6/9 dosing will give your crazy results over 6 weeks. If you want to gain weight you really have to pack away the groceries, Prime is such a good recomper that even when well above maintenance you will actually get leaner and remain the some weight. You'll have to feel around as to how much you'll have to elevate your calorie intake based on what you want to achieve, just be aware that it will exceed your normal expectations. Don't worry too much about overeating, I have never seen any fat gain when using prime.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be using Prime, and no other supps, in about a month and a half and though I have done a little research with it, I just want to make sure that what I have read I am understanding and will be dosing this correctly to get the most out of it.
Awesome. We look forward to this type of feedback!

Take for granted that diet, training, and rest are in line, as only aas will cover mistakes in those areas. Also, I have no illusions of gaining 20 pounds, etc.,. From what I have read it appears that Prime is a solid recomp supp and can add some nice strength, which is exactly what I want and look for any time I take something.
Do not underestimate your results and remain positive and optimistic! I try to not reference my personal results with our products but every PRIME cycle I run, I will gain between 8-12lbs and KEEP it... My vascularity vastly increases (which is uncommon for me). Not to mention my strength increases....

It also seems that 6-8 weeks is best to run Prime for, that 30 days is too little to see the best effects.
Well, you must keep in mind... The weight that you will gain from PRIME is from Lean Body Mass... It is not a bloat, not water retention, not increased blood volume - like many hormonal products. Buidling/Accommodating LBM will take some time. Slow and steady is much more beneficial in the long run than fast and dramatic as these type of gains tend to drop-off just as quickly.

And finally it looks as though a progressive ramp up scheme on dosing seems to work well. Dont know why, is it because it takes getting used to, ie some herbal products can cause stomach problems at first, or headaches, or is it because the body gets used to the effects? The questions are just out of curiosity, what is is what is.
Dose with food consumption and you should not have any issues.

With that in mind my thougths were to run Mon-Sat (I take no supps on Sundays, personal convictions), 6 per day for 2 weeks, 8 per day next 2 weeks, 10 per day weeks 5 and 6, and finish with 12 per day week7. Will be looking to get the 800 mgs caps as well.
I really like this dosing layout. This will yield VERY impressive results!

Background, 37 lifting since high school, about half the time very seriously, including the past year and a half very seriously (by that I mean consistent weights, cardio, clean diet, and proper sleep), 5'9" 200 lbs in very good shape (not bragging, but legit under 10% bf, just barely but I can claim it), used a lot of aas in the past, mostly "cut" drugs as do not have a great affinity for putting on lots of size but found out can create the illusion of being much bigger than I actually am, have been strictly otc orals for about 3 years, done 1-2 small, non stakcing cycles per year. Currently half way through XFactor and is a great supp, highly recommend it, and Prime sounds like the same type of gains, so looking forward to this.

Let me know if all looks well, and if not what I should adjust and looking forward to starting Prime in 6 weeks (I like to be prepared). Thanks for all the help.
Please see above bolded comments.

This looks good... Ill be watching!

isoc

Awards
  • Established
Boro, thanks for the feedback, will take your advise and dose with my meals spread evenly through day. May be getting a little nitpicky, but with taking so many caps I have the luxury of a number of total times to dose through the day. this does not appear to be the type of product where taking a bolus dose pre or post wkout appears to be of any greater benefit than spreading evenly. With that in mind, what is optimal dosing schedule, every 2 hrs, 4 hrs, 6 hrs, etc. I am assuming the goal here is to keep as constant level of product in system as possible. Thanks for the help, have 4 more weeks of xfactor, then will be running Prime. X factor is really first time taking non hormonal, non-peptide, etc. other than creatine really ever, so am a little excited to see what true natural products can do. In the past if I wasnt "on", I wasnt really training, dieting, etc. very hard or diligently, very embarassing to admit. Now that I am older I took some time and got down to what I think is acceptable bodyfat, for me is a little under 10%, but now people say I look skinny, especially in non-gym clothes (5'9" and 190 lbs), want to maintain this healthy bf%, but slowly add only lean, quality size, bulking up and then cutting down is not an option for me. Like I read from DreamWeaver somewhere, on perma-recomp. .5- .75 lbs of lbm over a yrs time would be nice, and I think attainable. Exciting times ahead.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Boro, thanks for the feedback, will take your advise and dose with my meals spread evenly through day. May be getting a little nitpicky, but with taking so many caps I have the luxury of a number of total times to dose through the day. this does not appear to be the type of product where taking a bolus dose pre or post wkout appears to be of any greater benefit than spreading evenly. With that in mind, what is optimal dosing schedule, every 2 hrs, 4 hrs, 6 hrs, etc. I am assuming the goal here is to keep as constant level of product in system as possible. Thanks for the help, have 4 more weeks of xfactor, then will be running Prime. X factor is really first time taking non hormonal, non-peptide, etc. other than creatine really ever, so am a little excited to see what true natural products can do. In the past if I wasnt "on", I wasnt really training, dieting, etc. very hard or diligently, very embarassing to admit. Now that I am older I took some time and got down to what I think is acceptable bodyfat, for me is a little under 10%, but now people say I look skinny, especially in non-gym clothes (5'9" and 190 lbs), want to maintain this healthy bf%, but slowly add only lean, quality size, bulking up and then cutting down is not an option for me. Like I read from DreamWeaver somewhere, on perma-recomp. .5- .75 lbs of lbm over a yrs time would be nice, and I think attainable. Exciting times ahead.
I have seen and increase in gym aggression and alpha-male mentality when dosing pre-training... Try it and see how it works for you.
This should be an interesting run!