PRIME questions?

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
This is my first time taking prime. I started saturday. I have been taking the 6 capsule dose except on my back and shoulder days because i work out some times up to almost 2 hours on these days, so I take an extra 2 before working out.
Ive been on a strict diet for almost 3 weeks, the only adjustment i've made was adding prime to my supp roster.
The diet had me at loss of appetite for about 3 or 4 days and then about 3 days into taking prime I have come down with great hunger.

Ive probably ruined my diet but still i am packing on a leaner look, my form is intense yet very strict and my strength is going along good.

Can the hunger be tied to Prime ?
bc it really is that much of a noticable difference.
I was supposed to be off dairy products for 60 days, i woke up in the middle of the night and filled up a tall bowl of kellogs and swamped it with skim milk and was sitting in front of the tv munching down before i even had a second thought about my diet.

and where ive been usually eating 3 - 4 meals ( counting protein shakes ) ive been eating around 5 a day without notice

could PRIME really be this good ?? or is it all in my head because i havent had any lag in working out, infact ive been working harder along with the additional food intake

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Prime makes me hungry whenever i take. Just keep up the hard work and you should be fine.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
thats whats up, im not really worried about the eating im just wanting to know if this is what prime is supposed to be doing. if it is then this is going to be a part of my workouts for good because i have really felt better then normal lately

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
prime could be making you lift harder burning up alot of calories and carbs that you have consumed so ur body could just be craving more food.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Ive actually been lifting less weight, not to cut or add extra reps. I want to have the best form i can have and i noticed I maxed out at 285 a while back but i couldnt bring it all the way down and get full extension but i could get full extension on 265 that really bothered me so i have been lifting lighter i probably work up to about 240 ( this is all bench related ) and get more solid reps out, not sure but im really liking prime so far
how many others ran this product ? ive read about people not responding

Derek4Real

Awards
Yeah man prime did that to me too. I was always eating I bulked up pretty good with it. How is your recovery time? I didn't really notice a big difference, I did notice I was more vascular with it though. Anyway definitely the appetite increase is good and I will be doing another run with it and pink magic I'll let you know how they are together.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
yeah i just subbed the thread by that guy doing the unsponsered log on pm. im really interested on what its capable of. My recovery time is great, honestly i think that has always been my strong point so i havent really paid to much attention to it since taking the prime, i noticed on my back days where i usually pause longer in between sets im literally going one after another after another then pause, maybe its because do to my research as of late ive realised alot of mistake i was making on working my back and now im stimulating the muscle more, either way i feel really good this time around

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Pink magic is a great for running with prime. Im 4 weeks in of a 8 week cycle and ive noticed that im much more vascular and put on some thick lean muscle. Stength has also went up alot and recovery is awsome !!! Ur goin to love running them togeter!!!

Derek4Real

Awards
Good to hear bro. I feel bad for the people that don't respond to it cuz I think it's fawking great.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
doesnt prime repartion nutrients

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I was a non responder to prime. Tht doesn't mean it doesn't work though I wish I got the results people talk about. Thanks fir subbing to my log. Eating more calories alone will take you far. So if all prime does is make you eat more you'll get results. Good luck I hope it works better for you. On the other hand I got a super recomp from a higher cissus which I haven't hears many others get.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
doesnt prime repartion nutrients
i read the same thing, not sure if it was in the pamplet i got with the prime or if i picked it up on here, theres so much to pick on this forum though, haha if im not doing research on this site then im doing it off this site so i dont get bashed for not knowing what im talking about on this site,,..... if that makes since haha

and yeah i had to sub to your log, its probably at the top of my list im really hoping you get the best results because where my wallets telling me noooooo on pink magic my mind is saying go for it good investment, considering you didnt respond to prime if you have a good run with pm then thats solid enough proof for me to fork out the money

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Prime makes me hungry as hell. Sometimes I have to stuff myself with a bowl of lightly steamed broccoli before my meals if I'm feeling ravenous.

I'm about 4 weeks deep in a prime+ Pink Magic stack and I'm loving the muscle fullness. No real vascularity to report but I'm on the higher end of BF% since I'm bulking.

mjr5214

Awards
I'm finishing up week two of running prime and I'm not sure if I should order more or not... It says that week 3 is the week where you really feel it. So far, I have seen increase in hunger and vascularity, but other than that no significant strength gains yet (it has only been about two weeks though). When did others really notice a difference while running it? I'm still debating if I should get another bottle and run the full 8 weeks or try something else.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I'm finishing up week two of running prime and I'm not sure if I should order more or not... It says that week 3 is the week where you really feel it. So far, I have seen increase in hunger and vascularity, but other than that no significant strength gains yet (it has only been about two weeks though). When did others really notice a difference while running it? I'm still debating if I should get another bottle and run the full 8 weeks or try something else.
I would definitely give it more time. Prime is recommended being run for 12, and some even 16 weeks, so being in week 2 you are really early on.

Signs of increased hunger vascularity means it is kicking in...and promoting growth.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
prime for 8 weeks is great!!! You may not be noticing anything right now but once you stop taking prime and workout without it you will notice the difference and then ur gona wish u kep taking it lol.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
damn i started noticing small differences in less than a week of taking it as far as hunger

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn i started noticing small differences in less than a week of taking it as far as hunger
I notice the effect from Prime in 2-3 days, and I will typically bring on Recreate as a lower stim thermogenic to control appetite, and Anabolic-Pump to make sure the carbs go to my muscle cells rather than my fat cells.

Great synergy here!