The Haters Are hating Again--PRIME testimonial contest

I'm all about fair unbiased reviews and feedback. This is validated by our presence on the forums and always up to answering the tough questions.

But when these coward less companies and faceless punks spew lies on the internet it's disgusting display of human nature. Lying on the internet is easy, but these kids have to sleep with themselves at night knowing they are born followers.

There are those that love to watch success and those that love to watch destruction. USPlabs is a company that loves to watch others succeed!

USPlabs PRIME the supplement of Success Testimonial contest.

Post your testimonial at Nutraplanet if you used the product and Copy and paste that testimonial in this thread and be entered to win 6 bottles of USPlabs PRIME!

I will pick 3 winners each taking home the secrete supplement to breaking Personal records...USPlabs PRIME!

1. post your review at NP
2. Copy and paste that review in this thread
3. Winners is chosen end of October 1st

USPlabs Breaking all the rules of Natural Anabolics!

tattoopierced1

Posted at NP:

I was a bit skeptical at first reading all the hype about this product, but USPLabs has done it yet again with another amazing supplement that WORKS. The first few days I noticed increased hunger and a better, more focused attitude. 2nd week I was starting to feel fuller in my muscle bellies, 3rd week so far has been great, weights on all lifts have gone up, LBM is increasing, and I generally feel good all day long. This isnt a "PH Killer" as some people are touting, but it is a FANTASTIC alternative to them without all the harsh sides.

heavysquat

Awards
I'm all about fair unbiased reviews and feedback. This is validated by our presence on the forums and always up to answering the tough questions.

But when these coward less companies and faceless punks spew lies on the internet it's disgusting display of human nature. Lying on the internet is easy, but these kids have to sleep with themselves at night knowing they are born followers.

There are those that love to watch success and those that love to watch destruction. USPlabs is a company that loves to watch others succeed!

Post your testimonial at Nutraplanet if you used the product and Copy and paste that testimonial in this thread and be entered to win 6 bottles of USPlabs PRIME!

I will pick 3 winners each taking home the secrete supplement to breaking Personal records...USPlabs PRIME!

this product is not overhyped.Like a lot of company's out there.You are not filling 80% of a magazine and paying a lot of pro bodybuilders to OVERHYPEyour product.I myself am 37years old not a pro bodybuilder.I have been working out for about 5 year's now and hit a sticking point even at my age it's hard to put on muscle.I have tried different workout's and spent a butt load of money on supplements.But being on prime for just 3 week's my strength has definitely gone up along with my appetite this stuff really works.I can't wait for week 4 5 6. Great product i will keep you up date with my progress.Tanks

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Does the beta count? You sent me and a friend 2 bottles back in Feb. He liked it, however I found less noticeable results, however I understand the PRIME you have now is more potent, and therefore I will not draw any direct comparisons. (My mini-review when Prime was released, http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/102453-ordered-prime-who.html#post1510395 ) .
As a quick comparison, I've been on TNT for almost 3 weeks and divanil a bit longer, and have noticed much more than what I did on Prime, although I am hearing positive feedback from other current logs which is promising.

PS good review tt!

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established
I'm telling ya J, "they" want you dead...LITERALLY! The hate level "they" have for you and your products is unbelievable!, but whatever.

Prime is the supp of the future, i'll have my review up as soon as I can.

redboi34

Awards
Happy to review.

Hi,

I don't post a lot, but I read a lot on these forums and am a big fan of USPLabs. I posted my review over at NP. No need to enter me in the contest, I'm happy to give a good review to a product I think actually does what it says it will.

Thanks!
Review below:

At first, I was concerned about the hype surrounding USP Labs Prime, but after two weeks of being on the product I am pleasantly surprised. Not only is my strength up, but my desire to workout has increased. Meaning I tend towards the lazy but with Prime I want to go workout, it just gives you the urge to lift. Probably because the pump that was described in the advertising is true. It's not like an N.O. pump. It feels very solid and thick, truly a unique feeling from any supplement I've ever tried. I'm very curious to see what Prime is like at 4 weeks, 6 weeks and beyond.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
My friend bought 3 bottles, as per my reccommendation. After a week he started feeling the effects and he's been tearing up the gym and supposedly it gets better every few days. I am just giving what I know from a person who doesn't buy into everything.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
No offense but this is seriously ****ed up. Isn't this basically bribing people to post up (probably) inflated reviews so they have a chance at some free ****?

I'm not trying to be a punk but it just seems like this is the wrong angle to take against the haters. I guess you do what you gotta do, though; and it if works, it works.

Last edited:
MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
"faceless punks spew lies on the internet it's disgusting display of human nature."

Love you too man.

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established
No offense but this is seriously ****ed up. Isn't this basically bribing people to post up (probably) inflated reviews so they have a chance at some free ****?

I'm not trying to be a punk but it just seems like this is the wrong angle to take against the haters. I guess you do what you gotta do, though; and it if works, it works.
It would be bribing if every person who gave a prime review was guaranteed free supps, but that's not the case. Only 3 get chosen like with Recreate. I posted a recreate review on nutra and wasn't one of the ones chosen, but that was fine with me. Posting a "good" review doesn't guarantee free supps.

People who are bribed that easy think in that manner. I venture to say those posting reviews have integrity and would not sell themselve short for a few bottles.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would be bribing if every person who gave a prime review was guaranteed free supps, but that's not the case....
Totally agree. It would be completely insane for someone to spend their money to buy a product, end up with average or negative experience with it, but still submit a glowing tribute to that product, just to get a chance (not a guarantee) to win some free bottles of the same non-performing product! :fool2:
So, the essence of this contest is not to "bribe" anyone. Far from it! The intention is to encourage those that have actually tried PRIME to share their honest impressions of the product with others. No more, no less!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but who's to say that the reviewer has even tried the product. He/she could just give a positive review in hopes of winning free supplements.
To each his own. I just find it odd that negaitive reviews are taken down - seems biased and shady.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, but who's to say that the reviewer has even tried the product. He/she could just give a positive review in hopes of winning free supplements.
To each his own. I just find it odd that negaitive reviews are taken down - seems biased and shady.
Salute, Iron! As it turns out, some of the reviewers have logs running here on AnabolicMinds, and those logs are not sponsored, so they have no incentive to spin the product. It is just nauseating to read negative reviews that suggest the reviewers may not have tried the product in the first place. Like you wrote, "To each his own". I personally believe all reviews, negative and positive, should be premised on the truth. No product, regardless of manufacturer, deserves a review based on deception! {Recharge, buddy!}

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Salute, Iron! As it turns out, some of the reviewers have logs running here on AnabolicMinds, and those logs are not sponsored, so they have no incentive to spin the product. It is just nauseating to read negative reviews that suggest the reviewers may not have tried the product in the first place. Like you wrote, "To each his own". I personally believe all reviews, negative and positive, should be premised on the truth. No product, regardless of manufacturer, deserves a review based on deception! {Recharge, buddy!}
Of course. I was just making a generalized statement. I agree, the review that was posted the first day was very biased and had the premise of a bad apple.
I have several bottles, but I am running a sponsored log of STOKED! that starts tomorrow. I'm a simple supplement enthusiast that likes to run things alone to determine if it's worth its weight.
I would LOVE to read/follow a log that is precise and educational with pictures and numbers rather than the, "PRIME is THE BOMB," logs.
Hey Strategic, YOU NEED to run PRIME and log it! :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Strategic, YOU NEED to run PRIME and log it! :D
Considering my affiliation, some would insist the log were biased! :frustrate

tattoopierced1

sure you are going to have the "fanboys" and haters of products, but I think there are a great number of us that are true to review a product.. I know for myself, if a product doesnt work for ME, I wont bash it, I will just state that it didnt work for myself.. I always try to give an honest review of any supplement I try. Prime just happens to live up to most of the hype to me. Mileage may vary for some.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Considering my affiliation, some would insist the log were biased! :frustrate
Given your track record here, Ike, you have more freedom to express yourself and come off as 100% sincere. I trust your word, my friend. Salute!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Given your track record here, Ike, you have more freedom to express yourself and come off as 100% sincere. I trust your word, my friend. Salute!
Thanks, bud, for the feedback! :)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently trying it, I like it and I want a chance to win 6 more bottles...it's really just that simple. As SM stated, why would I want to win 6 more bottles of a supp that was mediocre or didn't work at all?

Jacob is simply responding to a slurry of attacks in the best way he can..by flooding the market with testimonials that support his product. IMO, the attacks are from people who have not tried a full bottle of PRIME because given that the release was only 3 weeks ago for Inner Circle members, they could not have run a "cycle" of it yet (I'm only 2/3 through my first bottle).

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
My review. The site did not allow me to rate it(maybe a Mac issue?).

"Even trusting in USP Labs' reputation, the claims it made about PRIME seemed outlandish and more on par with those of the BS supp companies who knowingly sell junk. Then I tried PRIME and by day 6 I was a believer..big increases in strength, muscle volume, vascularity, libido and appetite. Now, 3 weeks into using it I am slowly getting leaner while still gaining weight..all with no negative side effects. It also provides a nice boost in energy and focus that lasts all day. The benefits of a mild PH cycle without all the hassle of side effects and PCT...USP has finally made it happen.

Bioman @ AM"

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
You have to be realistic USP. With your completely over the top marketing claims do you not think a lot of people are gonig to make accusations? PH killer, really, what were you expecting.

Rough08

Awards
People who are bribed that easy think in that manner. I venture to say those posting reviews have integrity and would not sell themselve short for a few bottles.
One 20 day supply is $50+. Your giving away multiple bottles....= inflated reviews! No doubt.

Lol at your original post..it sounds like your Lordship is at stake in the 1600s from Savages.

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
Most people who don't like USPL point to the marketing and not his products. Its a shame to see people post on a supplement that they have not tried or will ever. It just shows them to be small minded people.

If USPL marketing is over the top and you don't buy their supps, then small one line ads must get you to buy all kinds of crazy sh*t.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Most people who don't like USPL point to the marketing and not his products. Its a shame to see people post on a supplement that they have not tried or will ever. It just shows them to be small minded people.

If USPL marketing is over the top and you don't buy their supps, then small one line ads must get you to buy all kinds of crazy sh*t.
Get Diesel doesn't do this kinda sh*t and his products sell out rather quickly. You are missing the point. USP calls people liars then goes and does a ridiculous write up full of lies. get it?

DrakeC

DrakeC

Awards
I'm currently trying it, I like it and I want a chance to win 6 more bottles...it's really just that simple. As SM stated, why would I want to win 6 more bottles of a supp that was mediocre or didn't work at all?
To sell on ebay? You seriously underestimate peoples greed.

I think this is just a horrible idea and nutraplanet should be ashamed for even allowing it. And yes i bought 3 bottles of Prime at release and im currently using it. Doesnt change the fact that this is just another way to overhype it some more with bogus reviews from people looking for free stuff.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
True, Strategic has a solidified track of integrity at AM.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
To sell on ebay? You seriously underestimate peoples greed.
Exactly, I bought 2 bottles and will start them in october. I'm an honest person and would not post a review if i never tried the product but there are college kids who are honest but would post a fake review to get the 6 bottles then sell them on ebay at 2/3 the cost and make over $200 that can get u a lot of food.

I think only people who log the product then post there review should get a chance to win the free bottles, weeds out the people that are writing fake reviews. Extend the deadline until the end of October to give more people a chance. The more logs you have the better people can see how well the product may work or doesn't work JMHO. If you actually keep a log and never took the product then u have too much time on your hands and should put that time towards another job.

You have to be realistic USP. With your completely over the top marketing claims do you not think a lot of people are gonig to make accusations? PH killer, really, what were you expecting.
Yeah PH killer is not right so I'm now leaning towards the PH slayer or the PH destroyer.

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
Im loving Prime so far, very impressed.
And I dont understand why this shouldnt be called a PH killer. you dont need to go off it and take PCT. A strong PH is better right when youre on, but what about the long run.
And what about side effects.

Will write a full review when I am done with my log at supplements review section.

This is day 16 and I am up 6,6lbs and my veins in my arm are popping out. put up a picture five min ago in my log
"prime and p-slin on dirty bulk"

And for the haters, yea I would love some free prime. but No way I`m selling it :)

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is day 16 and I am up 6,6lbs and my veins in my arm are popping out. put up a picture five min ago in my log
"prime and p-slin on dirty bulk"
This is from your log
Day 1

Weight 161,7lb starting weight 156,2 Up totally: 5,5
U were up 5.5lbs on the first day, which you yourself attribute to the increase in cals/water/glycogen.

It would make more sense for your "starting" weight to be after that initial increase.. Just a little less misleading to someone not following your log.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Of course. I was just making a generalized statement. I agree, the review that was posted the first day was very biased and had the premise of a bad apple.
I have several bottles, but I am running a sponsored log of STOKED! that starts tomorrow. I'm a simple supplement enthusiast that likes to run things alone to determine if it's worth its weight.
I would LOVE to read/follow a log that is precise and educational with pictures and numbers rather than the, "PRIME is THE BOMB," logs.
Hey Strategic, YOU NEED to run PRIME and log it!
sure you are going to have the "fanboys" and haters of products, but I think there are a great number of us that are true to review a product.. I know for myself, if a product doesnt work for ME, I wont bash it, I will just state that it didnt work for myself.. I always try to give an honest review of any supplement I try. Prime just happens to live up to most of the hype to me. Mileage may vary for some.
Im actually just starting a rough log today, will be very simply notes on numbers feelings and pictures. The log will speak for itself.

Ive been taking nothing hormonal for 4 weeks now and even that was a 2 week run of 1.5mg of M-TRN to get me in shape quick before doing some time.... Im out now and ready to give prime a run.

I have been taking AP and P-slin as well and will continue that but those are more nutritional based then anything and shouldnt really abstract the results very much.

Hope this will be a good unbiased poit of reference others can use and will help put an end to the bickering one way or another.

be up tonight

-poops

tattoopierced1

Im actually just starting a rough log today, will be very simply notes on numbers feelings and pictures. The log will speak for itself.

Ive been taking nothing hormonal for 4 weeks now and even that was a 2 week run of 1.5mg of M-TRN to get me in shape quick before doing some time.... Im out now and ready to give prime a run.

I have been taking AP and P-slin as well and will continue that but those are more nutritional based then anything and shouldnt really abstract the results very much.

Hope this will be a good unbiased poit of reference others can use and will help put an end to the bickering one way or another.

be up tonight

-poops
cant wait to see it.. yet another AM member that will give their unbiased opinion cheers!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is from your log

U were up 5.5lbs on the first day, which you yourself attribute to the increase in cals/water/glycogen.

It would make more sense for your "starting" weight to be after that initial increase.. Just a little less misleading to someone not following your log.
I agree it is misleading... but if he walks away with those gains still and doesnt drop it means theyve been solidified and not just glycogen retention.... guess we'll have to wait and see.

Ive been taking Pslin and AP myself for a week now and am sure Im over the initial gain that comes with that first dose... hopefully people wont over scrutinize EVERY log and take em for face value.

Also Id like to see most guys run thier logs at least a week or two past ceasing dosing to see whats retained.... I wont be doing so since Im going to transition to Epi durin gthe second bottle but Id like to see it.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I agree it is misleading... but if he walks away with those gains still and doesnt drop it means theyve been solidified and not just glycogen retention.... guess we'll have to wait and see.

Ive been taking Pslin and AP myself for a week now and am sure Im over the initial gain that comes with that first dose... hopefully people wont over scrutinize EVERY log and take em for face value.

Also Id like to see most guys run thier logs at least a week or two past ceasing dosing to see whats retained.... I wont be doing so since Im going to transition to Epi durin gthe second bottle but Id like to see it.
I am not sure i understand what your saying in your first statement. Are you saying if he gained a total of (for example)5.5 lbs at the end of this, and kept it, we could rule out water/glycogen? Or if he gained an additional (for example) 3.0 lbs ontop of the initial 5.5lbs, and retained that 3.0lbs?

As for scrutiny, there is a difference between just being a ****, and wanting to snub out misleading information. When you see a post saying "This is day 16 and I am up 6,6lbs", and in the log it clearly says he gained 5.5 of them on DAY 1, and attributed it to the added cals/water/glycogen, it is appropriate to point out for people reading THIS post, but maybe not the log.

I mean, i could start cell tech on Saturday morning after carb depleting M-f, reefeed Saturday, and Sunday morning weight 7-10lbs more. Would it be realistic for me then to make a post saying "i have been on cell tech for 2 days, and gained 10lbs" without giving the KEY details?

Again, my point was not to push off his work, or his log, as i have been following along, but to just clarify a pretty key point.

I do look forward to your log though.. I have read some of your past logs, and do value your input.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am not sure i understand what your saying in your first statement. Are you saying if he gained a total of (for example)5.5 lbs at the end of this, and kept it, we could rule out water/glycogen? Or if he gained an additional (for example) 3.0 lbs ontop of the initial 5.5lbs, and retained that 3.0lbs?

As for scrutiny, there is a difference between just being a ****, and wanting to snub out misleading information. When you see a post saying "This is day 16 and I am up 6,6lbs", and in the log it clearly says he gained 5.5 of them on DAY 1, and attributed it to the added cals/water/glycogen, it is appropriate to point out for people reading THIS post, but maybe not the log.

I mean, i could start cell tech on Saturday morning after carb depleting M-f, reefeed Saturday, and Sunday morning weight 7-10lbs more. Would it be realistic for me then to make a post saying "i have been on cell tech for 2 days, and gained 10lbs" without giving the KEY details?

Again, my point was not to push off his work, or his log, as i have been following along, but to just clarify a pretty key point.

I do look forward to your log though.. I have read some of your past logs, and do value your input.
basically what Im saying is the initial gain may be just glycogen retention but even upon cessation of prime and P-slin the next day it would have all disapeared. Now if he continues through this whole cycle and doesnt gain another pound but upon cessation doesnt lose a lb then one could assume that the normal glycogen retention weight has been solidified and turned into solid mass.... wasnt negating your comments at all, just stating the above.

I agree though if he came into this in a depleted state that should be mentioned and the above which I stated wouldnt hold any merit as it would most likely be his normal healthy weight, if he came in at a normal state and THEN added the water/glycognen then what I stated above stands.

Thanks for the comps sir.... just waiting for this shake to digest and camera to charge then will shoot the before pics/measurements and hit the gym.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
basically what Im saying is the initial gain may be just glycogen retention but even upon cessation of prime and P-slin the next day it would have all disapeared. Now if he continues through this whole cycle and doesnt gain another pound but upon cessation doesnt lose a lb then one could assume that the normal glycogen retention weight has been solidified and turned into solid mass.... wasnt negating your comments at all, just stating the above.
I agree with that.. I was assuming he was in some form of depleted state (lower cals, maybe lower carbs, possibly both) from this statement
I will go up fast in bodyweight for a couple of days because of more food. increased glycogen storage and more water. This will level off.
Plus you can see some big weight fluctuations up/down in his body weight.

I am def open minded.. I am not trying to put a negative spin, nor positive spin on it. Just trying to stay objective..

Again, good luck with your run!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i got my bottles of prime, but they wont be in my schedule till next year..........:(

I am a believer in PFULL thats for sure.......

Dabbled with YG,,,,,,,,,, didnt do it right, messed with me belly.

I bought cissus by the bag, back in the day. Worked great.

I bought white bottles with letters on them...........

TNA worked too.

I am/have been a believer in USPlabs, from the beginning...........

Keeping it real, some of the hype has turned me away.......

Just being honest.

mixx80

Awards
I'm Primed ! By: jeff
Review posted on: Thu Sep 18 04:00:32 -0400 2008 @ nutra planet

Was a little skeptical at first. But now into 3rd week and i gotta say something's going on ! Just today i went to the gym twice worked upper body both times and lifted even heavier the 2nd time ! I wanted to stay there but i knew i had to make myself leave.Wow! and i also feel like im getting bigger. Go get primed ! I would love some more prime and would use it and not sell it i think usp is on to something !

Last edited:

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
I've still got my three bottles of Prime scheduled to start in mid-November, and will add a forth. I'd like to get my flat bench up to at least 365 pounds by the end of the run of 12 weeks. I'll focus on strength will also try to leaning out some.

This will be a hard test for Prime as I'm 60 years old. I won't pump up the truth. And no contests by that time.

Recreate has been working extremely well for me, but I haven't bothered to do a log. Sorry about that.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Jacob,

Could you get back to me about the status of my package? Haven't received anything yet...

Thanks!

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
"As for scrutiny, there is a difference between just being a ****, and wanting to snub out misleading information. When you see a post saying "This is day 16 and I am up 6,6lbs", and in the log it clearly says he gained 5.5 of them on DAY 1, and attributed it to the added cals/water/glycogen, it is appropriate to point out for people reading THIS post, but maybe not the log."

I agree that just seeing this post is misleading. but if you read the log it puts you in a better perspective.
I was not depleted when I started, but as the title says Im bulking so a jump im weight was expected.
The weight was jumping up and down in the beginning and has now stabilised and I see no fat gain now and are up 6,6 lbs. I put on pictures on the log for you guys to see and judge for yourself and not only take my word for it.

Im a happy USP labs customer and love their products. Prime is impressing me and I feel I shold tell that. Because thats what a forum is all about in my world. people helping people by sharing experiences and in this way the supp industri got to do their homework or the product will fall through in the competition of the customers.

By the way USP labs are making good products but I am not too impressed by all their products. Recreate was a disappointment to me. Cissus, AP and P-slin are great in my opinion. But we are all different.

Ediger

Awards
My review!:

I've been on PRIME for 6 days now and have broken two PRs in deadlift and bent row. I can only imagine how 6 weeks on this stuff would do! Every workout has been intense, and like others have noted, I have to force myself stop at the gym, my body just wants more! Muscles are starting to feel pumped up all day long, and my sleep quality has improved. I was skeptical at first but now I'm convinced Prime is an A+ supplement! Just wish I ordered more to begin with!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
I am new to this forum, so I am sure I have no credibility. But I for one will not post a false review. Sure, I have two bottles to run and would love to get 3 more (for free). But I will not be able to run them for another month and will not post a false review just to get free supps. I think it is pretty low of someone to do, if it where to happen!