The Haters Are hating Again--PRIME testimonial contest

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Exactly, I bought 2 bottles and will start them in october. I'm an honest person and would not post a review if i never tried the product but there are college kids who are honest but would post a fake review to get the 6 bottles then sell them on ebay at 2/3 the cost and make over $200 that can get u a lot of food.

I think only people who log the product then post there review should get a chance to win the free bottles, weeds out the people that are writing fake reviews. Extend the deadline until the end of October to give more people a chance. The more logs you have the better people can see how well the product may work or doesn't work JMHO. If you actually keep a log and never took the product then u have too much time on your hands and should put that time towards another job.
well put!

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
how about you have to post a picture of it up here so that USP knows you really have it.

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
To sell on ebay? You seriously underestimate peoples greed.

I think this is just a horrible idea and nutraplanet should be ashamed for even allowing it. And yes i bought 3 bottles of Prime at release and im currently using it. Doesnt change the fact that this is just another way to overhype it some more with bogus reviews from people looking for free stuff.

you have a good point!

USP has made lots of claims on their products, TRUE
are the claims over hyped? I cant say because I never used the products exactly as directed or consistently long enough to see if I get the full advertised benefit.
I have never really been strict on supplementing because I think people put too much faith in getting results from supplements rather than good old blood sweat and tears!

BUT!!! ....

From my experience their stuff works pretty good, when I have used it and without side effects that I am aware of. Thats why I continue to buy their product, more than any other company besides nutra's bulk powders.

USP has outdone themselves with PRIME!
I am going to put a real effort into making a log and taking weekly pictures. So we will see if PRIME lives up to the hype. So far I think its working.
If it works like USP has advertized it to work then it would be a truly remarkable product.. if it doesnt come close to 70-80% of the claims, then shame!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I just got word that Boxmeman wants to run a detailed log for this. With pictures of course.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Heh, half the "reviews" for the product are no longer "reviews". They're treating it like a message board.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I don't find it valid for me to post a review on NP or really anyone to who has not finished a full cycle. I will however post a link to my current log instead. I will add a review to NP, once I'm finished so I can give a more accurate overview.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/103400-joebo-s-usp.html

So far after roughly a week, it appears to be devoping some promise, but too early to tell yet. I'd recommend giving it a try if you got the cash.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't find it valid for me to post a review on NP or really anyone to who has not finished a full cycle. I will however post a link to my current log instead. I will add a review to NP, once I'm finished so I can give a more accurate overview.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/103400-joebo-s-usp.html

So far after roughly a week, it appears to be devoping some promise, but too early to tell yet. I'd recommend giving it a try if you got the cash.
Right you are, too early for me to write a review sharing the full experience.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right you are, too early for me to write a review sharing the full experience.
A valid choice, and I'm looking forward to hearing your final reviews after giving the product a lengthy trial to fully appreciate all the benefits it may impart. When you're ready, NP will happily put your review up on the site :head:

2nd function of this post is a bump to get more people to post their feedback, and potentially win some more PRIME!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
exactly what you are so live with it....
Jacob, your candor in this matter is down right degrading to your company. Your derogatory remarks are that of a child and will in effect disenfranchise your consumers. Have a little humilitation, instead of calling names and pointing fingers.

You may want to get mullet into this thread to work the issue the right way.

Adams

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jacob, your candor in this matter is down right degrading to your company. Your derogatory remarks are that of a child and will in effect disenfranchise your consumers. Have a little humilitation, instead of calling names and pointing fingers.

You may want to get mullet into this thread to work the issue the right way.

Adams
I'm glad you're back my friend!
:thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure we can cool things down, if we want to. So, let's do it! :D

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
Short end review!

My botlle lasted 22 days. took 2x3 caps each day.(almost)

Energy: Fantastic. sometimes you have to make yourself leave the gym :)

Pump: Fantastic pump, some of the reason you dont wanna leave the gym :woohoo:

Strenght: This was a little disappointing. Took a little time to kick in, The strength really came the last week. But I only had one bottle. Did a 40lbs increase in deads so I can not complain at all :)

Recovery: Maybe a upped recovery, but the increased workout intensity outleveled that and I was sore as hell.

Overall: Will and have bought more. My bottle was empty when I really felt strenght was kicking in.
Up 6,6 lbs. with little or no fat gain. maybe a little down.
The price is high, that is the big downside of this product.
One bottle is not enough. Would recommend two or three bottles and then it is costly.
Gives you great energy in the gym and great pumps.
I would recommend... go for two or three months or dont buy at all. One is not enough. But I had good results on one... Was empty when it really kicked in and that was not fun.

One more thing! my diet was not very good, will be more dedicated in the kitchen next time.

smn1

smn1

Awards
My review of Prime at Nutraplanet:

Prime is the real deal.

After using USPlabs other fine products, Recreate and Anabolic Pump, I purchased three bottles of Prime for a cycle run of 60 days. I am now at day 20 with Prime and it is doing everything it states. I have added +4lbs of LBM while still staying lean in less than 20 days. My strength is up on all of my exercises plus my stamina is out of control. I should gain at least a solid 10-12lbs in 60day with Prime. I have noticed zero side effects from Prime other than a great over all feeling. You will see results with the 1st bottle of Prime.

ishidoro

ishidoro

Awards
Testimonial Contest

Hey USP Labs, here's my two cents on your product:

36 year old male, 5’6”, 145lb
body fat – 11% now, but get to 8% in the summer due to long rides
Toronto, Canada

I’m a cyclist, so don’t knock me about my weight. I ride my bike to work 5 days per week, year-round. The commute is 14 miles round trip, for about an hour of cardio combined – ridden on a fixed-gear bike (no coasting, dudes). In the summer, I ride on the weekends (usually at least 100 km).

I also lift weights 4 days per week, one body part per day:
Mon: biceps, super-setted with triceps
Tues: shoulders
Wed: chest
Thurs: spinning class (45 minutes)
Friday: back

I’m on my third week of Prime.

What I’ve noticed:

1) have been able to decrease rest time: week 1: one minute rest between sets, week 2: 50 seconds rest, week 3: 45 seconds rest.
2) have noticed increased strength – I half-pyramid my sets (start light, end heavy), and find that I am able to lift heaver weights at the peak of the pyramid
3) noticed no excessive soreness, even though I’m lifting heavier weights, and taking less rest between sets. My PM bike commute home is also still quite fast

Here is an example of an arm workout that I did today:

Workout done on cable machine, each bicep set is immediately followed by a tricep set. Then rest 45 seconds

Bicep curls, T-bar: 21’s with 30lb, 40lb, 50lb, 60lb, 70lb, 80lb
Overhead Triceps extension, rope extension: 13 reps at 30lb, 40lb, 50lb, 60lb, 70lb, 80lb

Hammer curls, rope extension: 13 reps with 30lb, 40lb, 50lb, 60lb, 70lb, 80lb
Triceps pushdown, T-bar: 13reps with 50lb, 60lb, 70lb, 80lb, 90lb, 100lb

Reverse curls, T-bar: 13 reps with 30lb, 40lb, 50lb, 60lb, 70lb, 80lb
Downward Single-Arm Triceps extension: 10 reps, 6 sets, 40lb

The only other supplements that I’ve been taking are amino acid pills, Fatty Acid pills, and a Beta Alanine supplement. I don’t attribute the improvements to the Beta Alanine because I’ve been taking it for almost a year now.

So far, this is the only supplement that I’ve taken that has made a noticeable difference. Send me some Prime, baby!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
Bump for the 4-day delayed winners. (Just got reminded of this thread from http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/105642-real-prime-poll.html )
he meant 2009, but i have got to hand it to jacob, he is absolutely brilliant at marketing. getting the prime page at nutra planet loaded with positive reviews, so that when kids who dont frequent the forums look, they see this product with outstanding reviews to go along with it's outlandish claims. who wouldnt want to try it? i still have yet to try it, and i assure you i will in the future so i will hold my judgement until then, but this is brilliant marketing. i have to give him reps for this.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well from my observations the product is what it ways it is, I don't know why, it just is... I can in no way explain what I have seen happen with this product. Great strength gains, great recomp, and muscle gain to boot. All in 1 month I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it. Don't get me wrong I expected this to be a good product just like Recreate a bit of hype (some may say a lot) but a good product. What I did not expect is the product being so close to the perceived hype.

My observations all come second hand, I am training my son as many of you know. I will start my experience a week from Sunday. I am going to save my official review when I experience it for myself. I will cross-reference my findings with what I have seen in his experience making the review more well rounded.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I've started my second bottle, and have lots to say. Regardless of the contest status, I've posted my review on NP today. I'm happy to be responding so well, and can confidently give it a 5-star rating.

EDIT: Review is posted
Pumps and PRs By: Aaron
Review posted on: Mon Oct 06 17:48:41 -0400 2008

Pumps and PRs
I'm into my second bottle of Prime purchased during the pre-release Inner Circle deal. The marketing hype was a bit fantastical for my tastes, but I've come to know USPLabs products as the real deal. Between a three-month extremely successful Recreate and AP recomp (unsponsored and logged), and having tons of success with PowerFull, I have experienced the hyped releases before and have come to trust the products. My review will be focused to several important factors noted in the marketing material. I really would have liked to see a breakdown like this myself before purchasing Prime, but now I get the chance to give you an idea:

Muscle Hardness and Pumps [10/10] -
I've never experienced such a distinct change in the size and belly pressure of my muscles, not even with Anabolic Pump (I'm a moderate responder, and get noticeable glycogen pumps from AP). My wife has been almost as amazed by it, as she was the first to notice besides myself. The claim that "you'll be flexing all day long" is certainly true, and this is the most pronounced effect I can attribute directly to Prime.

Strength and PRs [8/10] -
At about week three, I had a surge in strength allowing me to break several compound movement PRs by 20-40 pounds with full reps (hypertrophy focus at 12-10-8 min) with no diet changes. At further weeks the strength gains slowed, but are still coming every week or two with a new PR. I'm comfortable attributing a good portion of my recent PRs to Prime.

Recovery [6/10] -
I did not feel a recovery improvement until about week 5. In fact, my first few weeks included some of the worst DOMS I've had in a while. However, there were several factors that could have factored into it including having taken a 2 week period off of the gym due to sickness as noted in my logs. Currently, I'm starting to experience enhanced recovery as noted in my log regarding recent chest/back workouts. Full recovery in two days, and I feel like I could rock another PR producing workout today (gonna lay off a bit though, lol).

Euphoria [9/10] -
I can surely vouch for this aspect! I've experienced a HUGE change in attitude and increased calm since starting Prime. I'm normally pretty keyed up, and during the latest trials at work (on call 24 hours now) I've been thankful for the euphoria. When combined with N-methyl-beta-methylPEA in a preworkout stim I've started using at the start of my second bottle , it is among the most relaxed and content feeling I've ever had. My wife is quite thankful, as it's kept me calm and fairly happy through one of the most trying times in my career. I've been able to breeze through situations that would have had me blowing up at my boss and coworkers, but the real euphoria comes in the gym. Along with my natural CNS responses, I feel at my most content right after an intense workout with the headphones on.

With my experience, I'd say Prime is the real deal. It is important to note I'm historically a moderate to high responder to herbal supplementation.
Regarding the euphoria, is anyone else experiencing such a marked response? I mean, I've gone nuts in the past with bulk powders in an attempt to duplicate what I'm feeling since my second week on Prime. And with APS Phenadrine stacked on, I've never felt better.

Last edited:
poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've started my second bottle, and have lots to say. Regardless of the contest status, I've posted my review on NP today. I'm happy to be responding so well, and can confidently give it a 5-star rating.

Regarding the euphoria, is anyone else experiencing such a marked response? I mean, I've gone nuts in the past with bulk powders in an attempt to duplicate what I'm feeling since my second week on Prime. And with APS Phenadrine stacked on, I've never felt better.
funny thing is
Im right there with you on most that review, bout the only thing I HAVNT felt though is the euphoria and "feeling" this product as others have stated.... Im also just through my first bottle cracked into the second today and have great strength increases and even up 4.5lbs so far.... muscles full most the day and lookin leaner too... just no euphoria or "feelings" till Im in the gym and can note the increased endurance, still not really a feeling though.

what dose you running? 6 ed?

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
funny thing is
Im right there with you on most that review, bout the only thing I HAVNT felt though is the euphoria and "feeling" this product as others have stated.... Im also just through my first bottle cracked into the second today and have great strength increases and even up 4.5lbs so far.... muscles full most the day and lookin leaner too... just no euphoria or "feelings" till Im in the gym and can note the increased endurance, still not really a feeling though.

I haven't read anyone having a euphoric response either. I was initially hesitant to attribute it to Prime.

I started off with a 2x4 and then a 3x3 first two week loading period. Third week and beyond I'm back down to a 2x3 dosing.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Don't have "euphoria" per se, but I do notice that my mood is consistently good..ie mildly aggressive but in a very positive way. It is really helping with my marketing efforts for my business. Also have a good amount of energy with it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't have "euphoria" per se, but I do notice that my mood is consistently good..ie mildly aggressive but in a very positive way. It is really helping with my marketing efforts for my business. Also have a good amount of energy with it.
That's what I noticed with Kris a kind of mellow aggresion. I am anxious to see how that feels. Normally extra agression has me getting into difficulty with my intensity with the wife and those around me. This seems to be something that is easier to control, possilbly more focus. I am sort of naturally agressive so the extra is usually unwelcome. :sad:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

I don't think that the euphoria has anything to do with the methylated amphetamine-type analogue and the MAO inhibitor in Phenadrine... ;)

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I don't think that the euphoria has anything to do with the methylated amphetamine-type analogue and the MAO inhibitor in Phenadrine... ;)
ROFL, good call. While the feeling on Phenadrine is a totally different beast, while on my first bottle of prime the feeling of calm/content was definitely noticable for me. Phenadrine is just ridiculous.

I might be a doof, I have a PM for you regarding Phenadrine.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
That's what I noticed with Kris a kind of mellow aggresion. I am anxious to see how that feels. Normally extra agression has me getting into difficulty with my intensity with the wife and those around me. This seems to be something that is easier to control, possilbly more focus. I am sort of naturally agressive so the extra is usually unwelcome. :sad:
Mellow aggression? Never heard it phrased like that before. Kinda like Kwai Chang Caine could be drinking hot oolong tea and then a second later he kicks someone through a wall... that's an ability to summon strength and aggression.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
ROFL, good call. While the feeling on Phenadrine is a totally different beast, while on my first bottle of prime the feeling of calm/content was definitely noticable for me. Phenadrine is just ridiculous.

I might be a doof, I have a PM for you regarding Phenadrine.
Ahhh... yes, yes. Send it over.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Mellow aggression? Never heard it phrased like that before. Kinda like Kwai Chang Caine could be drinking hot oolong tea and then a second later he kicks someone through a wall... that's an ability to summon strength and aggression.
My day is made. How often do you get a relevant Kung Fu reference?! Nice.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
this thread is rediculous. lol. i am sorry but this is bribing people into writing good reviews. usp labs this disappoints me. not a good follow up from the write up which claims this product to make ph/ps a thing of the past. very very disappointing

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
also who are these haters? are they people that write a review that is negative?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
this thread is rediculous. lol. i am sorry but this is bribing people into writing good reviews. usp labs this disappoints me. not a good follow up from the write up which claims this product to make ph/ps a thing of the past. very very disappointing
i am a USPlabs fan from way back. bags of powder, white bottles, tna, yg, all of it.

However. I agree with you, i dont like the idea of giving gifts for reviews....

I will say this, at NP both good and bad reviews are being hosted. So thats a plus......I want to have the option to read both.......good and bad.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I can only speak for myself, but my testimonial/review is positive overall because I've experienced noticeable positive results, not because I might be rewarded. However, the thread did give me a reason to go to Nutraplanet and take the time to type a well-written and thorough account of my own experience with the product. Something I don't always remember to do with supplements I've taken (that reminds me about a few others I really should put one up for both positive and negative).

I do personally believe that the majority of the reviews posted as a result of this thread are there not because they are being "bribed", but because they've been given a reason to take the time out of their day to type up a review. I do realize there might be some who would lie for a chance at free product... but... um, if it doesn't work for them, why the heck would they want it? I dunno, maybe I'm naive...

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my 2nd week of Prime and I have nothing to gain or lose in this. I will say that I have a very positive feeling at this point since starting Prime. If it's a placebo, then it's a great placebo cause I do feel like I'm getting something out of it. As I am recovering from a shoulder injury,my workouts are not "all out" but I am seeing progress so, that's all that matters. the main thing is the constant energy that I feel during the day. Unfortunately, I may be going under the knife again soon as their is a complication in my shoulder but Prime is something I will keep in mind when I recover.

:bruce3:

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
i have liked usp labs for a long time. i think some of their products are really good. but the idea of giving away expensive products to 3 the best reviews is just going to lead to biased reviews. i mean will they give equal consideration to those who review the product honestly and give a bad review or a neutral review? i highly doubt it. the goal for them is to have 3 the best reviews that are probably going to be inflated and not 100% accurate. the trade off is that three people get their product. they get free publicity and in the end the make more money. and they make money off people who are new to fitness and supplements and dont know any better. it is alot like muscletech in their advertising recently. just my opinion.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
i have liked usp labs for a long time. i think some of their products are really good. but the idea of giving away expensive products to 3 the best reviews is just going to lead to biased reviews. i mean will they give equal consideration to those who review the product honestly and give a bad review or a neutral review? i highly doubt it. the goal for them is to have 3 the best reviews that are probably going to be inflated and not 100% accurate. the trade off is that three people get their product. they get free publicity and in the end the make more money. and they make money off people who are new to fitness and supplements and dont know any better. it is alot like muscletech in their advertising recently. just my opinion.
I hear a lot of folks complain about the advertising but the way I see it being a business, If you don't squeak, you get no oil.

:bruce3:

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
funny thing is

I don't feel anything really except when in the gym working out. When working out my endurance is waay up from what it was. Usually at the end I'm thinking "did I even work out or what?" because really I still feel like I can keep going.

The weight on exercises is also up on everything at least a little.

The only changes I've made is a slight increase in calories since I started eating about 40g more carbs per day and some added roast beef almost every day. I've done bulks before and never went up in strength this fast so I know it's not just the slight diet change.

I have put on a little fat from 1 month ago but not too much. Total weight change is about 5-6 lbs.

ishidoro

ishidoro

Awards
Hi Ludacris007,

I admit that it might look bad to offer prizes for putting up a review. That said, speaking only for myself, the review that I put up was 100% honest. I think that Prime does what it says it will do.

Obviously, I can't show you how I lift weights - but I'm a cyclist, and I've done some long rides. Riding 200km per day is no easy feat, and takes mental as well as physical strength and endurance. My point is that I know what suffering means, and my attitude towards lifting weights is the same as my attitude towards riding. I think that I've been training long enough to know when something is working, or if it's just a placebo.

As proof, I show you four stages of a charity ride that I did, captured on 'Motionbased' via GPS:
http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/6545492
http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/6545493
http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/6545494
http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/6545495

Prize aside, my review is 100% legit, and level-headed.

Take care.

ishidoro

ishidoro

Awards
:bruce2:
Found your review ishidoro, http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/104201-haters-hating-again-3.html#post1569266 , up on this same page. Glad to hear from a fellow Torontonian :)
Hi Steveoph,

I saw the Canadian Flag on your post - but wasn't sure where you were from. If you're ever going down St. George and see a guy on a green fixie with white bike shoes - stop me, and we'll go for coffee. I think I'll post some pics to show that cyclists can have muscles too...

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Follow the link for my results

Prime in Zambia - Page 3

- they're based on actual data gathered rather than anedoctal evidence to ensure an unbias review.

I believe the results are quite spectacular.

I have done well by USPLabs in other competitions, so I'm not going to post on NP, or even put my hand up for the prize.

....and by the way, I'm not some busted-arse student who needs to bullsh1t to get free supps - I can afford whatever I feel like buying, so the 'bribe factor' doesn't hang with me.

I stand by USPLabs Prime 100%.

Cheers, Jakellpet

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Jacob, do you think it would be wise to start a Prime cycle after 8 weeks of AX-Stoked! cycle? So after 8 weeks of that, just start using Prime+Stoked! for 8+weeks.. heh? I'm curious to even order a few bottles of Prime like RIGHT away actually and run it with AX+Stoked! and just go all out...

Whatcha think pal?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Hey Jacob, do you think it would be wise to start a Prime cycle after 8 weeks of AX-Stoked! cycle? So after 8 weeks of that, just start using Prime+Stoked! for 8+weeks.. heh? I'm curious to even order a few bottles of Prime like RIGHT away actually and run it with AX+Stoked! and just go all out...

Whatcha think pal?
IMO, i would do one or the other........

AX and stoked OR

Prime solo or Prime and Pfull and/or AP. Whichever one you you have experience with.

Last edited:
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Whatcha think pal?
Your suggestion would imply 16 straight weeks of STOKED! (8 weeks of Anabolic Xtreme/STOKED! and another 8 weeks of STOKED!/PRIME). Personally, I would not run STOKED! that long full blast. In any case, if you do not wish to run a PRIME/Anabolic Pump/PowerFULL stack post-Anabolic Xtreme/STOKED!, you could go ahead and do eight weeks of Anabolic Xtreme/STOKED!/PRIME. Should deliver some of the best results of any set of natural anabolics.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your suggestion would imply 16 straight weeks of STOKED! (8 weeks of Anabolic Xtreme/STOKED! and another 8 weeks of STOKED!/PRIME). Personally, I would not run STOKED! that long full blast. In any case, if you do not wish to run a PRIME/Anabolic Pump/PowerFULL stack post-Anabolic Xtreme/STOKED!, you could go ahead and do eight weeks of Anabolic Xtreme/STOKED!/PRIME. Should deliver some of the best results of any set of natural anabolics.
how come everyone is saying anabolic Xtreme as if its a product and not a whole line of products?

WHAT from AX are you running bro? maybe you CAN add it in too... JMO but others are running Drive and Prime concurrently and having great results... I dont see the results being much different from stoked.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
how come everyone is saying anabolic Xtreme as if its a product and not a whole line of products?

WHAT from AX are you running bro? maybe you CAN add it in too... JMO but others are running Drive and Prime concurrently and having great results... I dont see the results being much different from stoked.

AX= Activate Xtreme......

you know the AX/stoked deal they have/had at NP.

I never stated AX as Anabolic xtreme...........Strategic did.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya guess your right... had no clue bout tha deal though, thats a great combo! I think all 3 can be run concurrently with great results honestly.... but with how long youve already been on taking a break isnt a bad idea either.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
ya guess your right... had no clue bout ta deal though, thats a great combo! I think all 3 can be run concurrently with great results honestly.... but with how long youve already been on taking a break isnt a bad idea either.
Yeah i bought 3 of those deals, it was like 60 bucks for each stack....,........gluttony........:)

Yeah 8 weeks of anything needs a break..........at least 2 weeks, i would recommend 4 weeks for something like ax/stoked or prime/pfull..............

although some reps would argue no time is needed off.....lol