The Haters Are hating Again--PRIME testimonial contest

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Well into my 2nd bottle of Prime and I really have to say hats off to Jacob and USP. My last chest wo was freakin awesome. After a year off from lifting I am now almost back to my former peak strength levels and am looking pretty solid considering I am not going at full tilt because of my jobs and family.

It's like steroids, baby, only better because my nuts are not shrinking. lol

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Niiiiice, I too am fairly close to peak numbers I havnt touched in over a year. The strength gains are the most phenomenal part of this product, the gains in LBM are good enough IMO specially if they are 100% keepable, which I dont see any reason why they wouldnt be with no PCT to fight through.

Im glad Im such a tool and part of jacobs hype machine :rolleyes: He must have the mods in his pocket too.... schmucks in those ANON threads prob wont say nothin bout that now... such BS.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Niiiiice, I too am fairly close to peak numbers I havnt touched in over a year. The strength gains are the most phenomenal part of this product, the gains in LBM are good enough IMO specially if they are 100% keepable, which I dont see any reason why they wouldnt be with no PCT to fight through.

Im glad Im such a tool and part of jacobs hype machine :rolleyes: He must have the mods in his pocket too.... schmucks in those ANON threads prob wont say nothin bout that now... such BS.

I hope i "respond" to prime.......... I had success with PFull, so i am going to stack my prime with Pfull.........Sometime early next year......

Well into my 2nd bottle of Prime and I really have to say hats off to Jacob and USP. My last chest wo was freakin awesome. After a year off from lifting I am now almost back to my former peak strength levels and am looking pretty solid considering I am not going at full tilt because of my jobs and family.

How is recovery from exercise poop and bioman?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

I gave a bottle to a woman at my gym (mid 50s) because she wants to gain some mass and have more of an appetite. I'll ask her how she's doing down below... see if it effects the clitoris.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How is recovery from exercise poop and bioman?
weeeeeeell I have the worst DOMS in my legs I think Ive ever had right now... but I havnt hit them since last april so its expected, LOL.

Other then that its been great. No real soreness to speak of, almost always a nice tight feeling the day after and the day after that its more of a pump in the same muscle group but never sore and always gtg the next time comes around (most everything gets hit directly or indirectly 2 times/week). Crazy thing is Ive increased workout volumes in both set numbers and rep numbers as well as hittin PR's practically every workout and still no DOMS. Im baffled to say the least.

Interset recovery is a whole nother beast, like rest time beyond 10 seconds is completely unnecessary... still do it anyhow, but Ive been throwing in supersets and dropsets where I would never have done so before.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AX= Activate Xtreme......

you know the AX/stoked deal they have/had at NP.

I never stated AX as Anabolic xtreme...........Strategic did.
Your are right! Poop, too! Activate Xtreme :aargh:! :D

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For the guys who have successfully been running Prime.. please tell me how many pills do you consume a day?

I have made it official now, I will run Prime in 7-6 weeks when my ActX-Stoked! cycle is done... I'll get 3 bottles I think.. I just hope it's as good as some of you say..

Also, what stacks nicely with Prime? (It DOESNT have to be a USPLabs product!!!!!!!) lol

For the guys who have successfully been running Prime.. please tell me how many pills do you consume a day?

I have made it official now, I will run Prime in 7-6 weeks when my ActX-Stoked! cycle is done... I'll get 3 bottles I think.. I just hope it's as good as some of you say..

Also, what stacks nicely with Prime? (It DOESNT have to be a USPLabs product!!!!!!!) lol

Anabolic Pump and you may consider adding in Nutraplanets nettel root/forskolin, creatine, beta alanine. These all stack nicely and use 2 caps 3x a day with food.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established

3 bottles minimum Prime - run it as prescribed.

...and some kind of heavy duty forskolin product - Im dosing 100mg (96% pure) a day and I am harder than Bruce Willis.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
3 bottles minimum Prime - run it as prescribed.

...and some kind of heavy duty forskolin product - Im dosing 100mg (96% pure) a day and I am harder than Bruce Willis.
ROFL @ the Bruce analogy! Ok, time to look into forskolin a bit closer (it's in Recreate as Forslean, and I f'ing love Recreate - only fatburner I'll ever need (well, and some DCP rockage on top)).

Rough08

Awards
Seriously. Rly? This is tic tacs compared to real gear..I'm not believing u even made that comparison.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm with you on this one.
IL,

Could you please forward your address to both ceo at usplabsdirect dot com, as well as kse at usplabsdirect dot com? I find your contributions on this matter increasingly tedious as you are constantly offering your opinion on something you have not tried.

The fact is, I cannot be certain what positive effect, if any, PRIME will exert on you; I very well may be giving your skepticism further cause - I, however, am willing to take that risk. At least at such point where you have tried the product your constant commentary will carry some weight beyond unqualified skepticism.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
To be clear, this is not an attack on you personally, or a challenge, or any such juvenile confrontation; merely an invitation for you to try a product - free of obligation to propagate its benefits and/or associated charges - so that your opinions may be qualified.

One may take offense to the marketing tactics used herein; is to be expected given the nature of the marketing, and the fact that exposure is universal. One may derive no benefit from PRIME or any of our other products whatsoever; this is fine as well, and I accept that, as long as the individual has had the requisite experience to make that judgment.

If you try this PRIME, and it does nothing whatsoever, proclaim it from the highest rooftops, "PRIME sucks!"; I will say nothing. However, at least at that point, you will be making an informed, qualified judgment on the efficacy of a product. As it stands now, you are constantly devaluing a product a priori of having any experience with it.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mullet, with all due respect, I have never said, "Prime Sucks."
I am willing to give Prime a chance after I finish with a sponsored LG log that will start soon.
If you are OK with that, then I will send you my address.

EDIT: Any further discussion can be kept to PM's... no need to clutter this thread anymore that I already have.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mullet, with all due respect, I have never said, "Prime Sucks."
I am willing to give Prime a chance after I finish with a sponsored LG log that will start soon.
If you are OK with that, then I will send you my address.
I am more than okay; I am excited!

I know you have not absolutely precluded it from being an effective supplement; I was merely offering you my complete blessing to express "PRIME sucks!" if it does nothing for you.

I have come to terms with eventual non-response to products, and take no offense therein; my only concern is when opinions on the efficacy of a product - comments made irrespective of marketing - are expressed a priori of trying the product itself. At least at this point you can say, from your viewpoint in the very least, that PRIME elicited 'X,Y,Z' (or lack thereof) effect.

Once you are done with your current log, fwd your address and it will be taken care of.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I know you have not absolutely precluded it from being an effective supplement; I was merely offering you my complete blessing to express "PRIME sucks!" if it does nothing for you.

I have come to terms with eventual non-response to products, and take no offense therein; my only concern is when opinions on the efficacy of a product - comments made irrespective of marketing - are expressed a priori of trying the product itself. At least at this point you can say, from your viewpoint in the very least, that PRIME elicited 'X,Y,Z' (or lack thereof) effect.

Once you are done with your current log, fwd your address and it will be taken care of.
Will do.

"PRIME" Sucks! When you run out.:toofunny:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

:goodpost:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
"PRIME" Sucks! When you run out.:toofunny:
Or when you read mouth-watering reviews on it, and have not had a chance to try it! :frustrate

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have noticed a slight increase in aggression, slight pumps..that is the main thing I can probably has increased, strength and muscle gain is questionable because....
...... I am training hard, so basically if you train hard then all that stuff is supposed to happen anyways without any supplements. I think people forget that.
Still to early to tell. I have finished one bottle... 5 more to go.
So far not very impressed, I have seen better results from AP, PF, cissus, and recreate.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ubiyca,

I look at Cordy 5 as a staple, like fish oil. It should give you incredible endurance along with Prime.

I was going to wait until November 15th to start my 3 bottles of Prime.... but I'm so tempted to start now.
Yeah me too man, I know Cordy is no PH but it's still good ****.. arguably better than Prime right now with such mixed reviews.... time will tell..

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely! In reality, Time may be the only objective observer! This being said, and in all honesty, I am not aware of the mixed reviews; at least not from those who have actually used the products. In fairness, I have seen several non-responders, but the majority of individuals devaluing the product have never used it! Obviously, it seems strange to me how they are so certain of something they have never tried.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely! In reality, Time may be the only objective observer! This being said, and in all honesty, I am not aware of the mixed reviews; at least not from those who have actually used the products. In fairness, I have seen several non-responders, but the majority of individuals devaluing the product have never used it! Obviously, it seems strange to me how they are so certain of something they have never tried.
I agree wholeheartedly that reviews are not mixed the product for the most part has really excellent reviews. I have been following most every log and have seen no negative ones yet. I have seen a couple non-responders, I think 2 and one of them doesn't seem to respond to anything.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree wholeheartedly that reviews are not mixed the product for the most part has really excellent reviews. I have been following most every log and have seen no negative ones yet. I have seen a couple non-responders, I think 2 and one of them doesn't seem to respond to anything.
Not to mention the fact that it is now the 8th best-selling item at NutraPlanet! Could it get that far, if it were even average? :)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Not to mention the fact that it is now the 8th best-selling item at NutraPlanet! Could it get that far, if it were even average? :)
honestly.........yes.......

top sellers at bb.com are.

BSN
ON
MUSCLE-TECH............

all of which are average to good in my opinion.

I have only bought 1 BSN product in my life....No xplode, 1 time.

ON- Pro-complex.......... live by it

Muscle-tech.......anator P70- i like it, i buy it.........but only for 40 bucks or less. So not from any online retailer. E-rapage.

USPlabs is number 38 in the that top sellers list.

USPMinds dot com

USPlabs gets the "sullivan nod" on steroids around here.

Not hatin, callin it how i see it.

Takin AP right now. Planning my Prime, PFull ( and possibly AP) cycle for next year.

The top sellers....

Top Sellers
1. NO Xplode 2.7 lb (60 servings)
2. Epistane (90 caps)
3. Muscle Milk (2.48 lb)
4. 100% Whey Protein Gold Standard (5 lb)
5. M-Drol (90 capsules)
6. H-Drol (60 caps)
7. NO Xplode (40 servings)
8. Prime (120 caps)
9. Alpha Drive XL (90 caps)
10. KWICK KARB (Waxy Maize Starch) (VALUE SIZE 3.3 lb)

LOL........prime beat out by no xplode twice........what gives,,this stuff isnt that good......A S S xplode is more like it.

Beat out by 3 steroids.........go figure.

ALSO, how is this data refreshed? weekly? daily? monthly? total units i presume..........

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry, this was lost in the fray.

trenisking.
SokVichet.
Ishidoro.

Send me your address, please!

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, this was lost in the fray.

trenisking.
SokVichet.
Ishidoro.

Send me your address, please!
Thank you so much Mullet. PM/email sent. Friggen stoked about running this long-term. Is there any need to cycle PRIME beyond the 5 on, 2 off protocol?

PRIME has been a key factor in breaking through my strength and weight plateaus as seen in my log. An absolute staple supplement for me.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn!
I thought I was a for sure going to win! :D

Congrats, men.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn!
I thought I was a for sure going to win! :D

Congrats, men.
You did win, remember; I am giving you a bottle out of my own stash! Hopefully you are not remitting on your acceptance!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You did win, remember; I am giving you a bottle out of my own stash! Hopefully you are not remitting on your acceptance!
By no means... just messing around.
When my T-911 log is finished, I will try PRIME.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
By no means... just messing around.
When my T-911 log is finished, I will try PRIME.
Great! If not, it would be pretty tedious taking each pill out of the bottle and erasing the "Iron Lungz" I wrote on each one.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Great! If not, it would be pretty tedious taking each pill out of the bottle and erasing the "Iron Lungz" I wrote on each one.
ROFL!

I'm looking forward to following your run Iron Lungz! I know for a fact we'll see a detailed log with some healthy skepticism and plenty of insight.

I'm confident I can attribute my plateau break-through and fairly dramatic strength increases to Prime, and that's all I need to continue supplementing with it. But this was the first supplement I've ever purchased without first waiting for the hype to die down, and the reviews to show the true results. Heck, I waited forever before trying Recreate and AP, but based on my experience with those I felt confident I could look past the marketing and end up with quantifiable results. The hardest part for me was taking something without understanding the MOA.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ROFL!

I'm looking forward to following your run Iron Lungz! I know for a fact we'll see a detailed log with some healthy skepticism and plenty of insight.

I'm confident I can attribute my plateau break-through and fairly dramatic strength increases to Prime, and that's all I need to continue supplementing with it. But this was the first supplement I've ever purchased without first waiting for the hype to die down, and the reviews to show the true results. Heck, I waited forever before trying Recreate and AP, but based on my experience with those I felt confident I could look past the marketing and end up with quantifiable results. The hardest part for me was taking something without understanding the MOA.
Thanks for the kind words!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
honestly.........yes........
Such cases (average or less-than-average best-sellers) do not endure. Why? Remember the following paraphrase: You can fool some of the people all of the time, you can fool all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established