Yohimbine Homebrew

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Originally posted by curt2go
    Don't know much about dosages of the lipoderm
    Just for reference purposes:

Lipoderm-Y has a solubility of 25mg/ml (6g Y-hcl in 240ml bottle). 1.5 squirts = 1ml.

Par's stated "max" dosage is 10 squirts 2x per day. Total application with 20 squirts per day would be 333.33mg of Y-hcl.

2. So is bdc or you curt going to make this mix available for use with y-hcl?   I am too lazy to make my own mixes.

•   

3. If you are willing to test it. I have a bottle i wil send you . You have to get the Y for it but the rest i will give you. But you must keep VERY accuarate track of things. Let me know. I can have it out to you right away.. Talk to ya..

4. Originally posted by curt2go
    If you are willing to test it. I have a bottle i wil send you . You have to get the Y for it but the rest i will give you. But you must keep VERY accuarate track of things. Let me know. I can have it out to you right away.. Talk to ya..

Y-HCL powder is available at 1fasts site if you wanna pick up a couple grams...

peace

WYD

5. Hey WYD do you want the brew? Talk to ya...
    •   

6. Originally posted by curt2go
    Hey WYD do you want the brew? Talk to ya...

Definitely!  and if you could make two bottles, I'll have my girlfriend try it out as well.  I just need to purchase the powder.

Thanks

WYD

7. I will have to warn you its green. Iused colored aloe gel. I will wip up another batch and send then to you... We will work out details later.. Like address... Talk to ya..

8. Originally posted by curt2go
    I will have to warn you its green. Iused colored aloe gel. I will wip up another batch and send then to you... We will work out details later.. Like address... Talk to ya..

LOL - Does it rub on green and stay like that? hahahah, people will think i have fungus growing off me!! Jk

9. No it rubs in awsome. It is mentholly for about 5 min as well. Talk to ya..

10. hey curt, i'd be willing to test it out, as well, if you wanted. but i was curious, what sort of bottle did you put the lotion in? i'm trying to think of a container that would be accurate for squirts.
    also...where are you getting your menthol from?

11. one question...I'm not all to aware of this compound, but what's the androstenetriol for?

12. http://www.avro.co.za/misc/about_ski...bout_skin.html

thats a cool link to learn about the different layers of the skin, has a cool diagram too.

http://www.dmso.org/subLevels/what.htm

now for me, that dmso site didn't do much, b/c I don't really speak the language of some of you freaks, but maybe it can tell you something. With regards to the question whether or not to add it. I emailed the DR. Jacobs guy a question, I will post his response if any. (doubtful, though I tried to sound like i knew something)

This is a real good thread, I bought and still have some of the originaly yohimburn formula (i think they changed it). Honestly think it works well. NO lie, my boobies were feeling kind of soft, by my nips over the past week or so, yesterday morning I put some y-burn on, for real they aren't as soft as they were 2 days ago.

Can't wait to see some feedback.

h19

13. Don't know if anyone is still keeping up with this thread, but I emailed Dr. Jacobs, who seems pretty knowledgable on DMSO. He did get back to me and this is what he said.

"Please feel free to call my office 503 494 8474 to discuss between 10:00am and 1:00pm pacific time._ Link to Jacob lab : www.jacoblab.com
    _
    Stanley W. Jacob MD"

I really don't want to call, because I might sound real dumb or something if he starts getting too technical. So if someone would like to call, like BDC, or whoever that can speak the lingo, please do . Let us know also.

h19

14. any recent news when you might be selling this stuff on the site? also if you need anymore testers count me in...

15. BUMP...let's revitalize this project

Reports => if you have them let's get them on here.
    Observations => start typing...that info is golden
    Research => if you've done some post it here

Let's get going on this...
  16. based on curt's last recipe...

i did some lookin' up and came up with some resources and pricing...i was basing on what the minimum i had to buy to make a 240ml batch....i opted to show the lower pricing, not taking in account shipping or getting from one source if possible...some guys may have some ingredients already...here they are with links and price/qty:

aloe gel .... $6.25/qt
    Isopropyl Alcohol - 99 percent.... $10.00/qt
    http://www.lemelange.com/oil_liquid_cream_wax_a_-_b.htm

menthol crystals....$4.49/oz
    http://www.theeyeofnewt.com/store/ht...l_Crystals.asp

propylene glycol.... $8.49/8oz
    http://www.theeyeofnewt.com/store/ht...ene_Glycol.asp

DMSO .... $9.95/pt
    http://www.vetamerica.com/dmso997pur1p.html

YOHIMBINE HCL .... $9.95/per 3g
    http://kilosports.com/productdesc.cf...OHIMBINE%20HCL

hope this helps out some...i've ordered my goodies and will give it a try...

al
    Last edited by BigAl; 03-28-2003 at 03:02 PM.

17. WOW WOW WOW. When making the 15% menthol solution you need to use menthol usp. Meaning 100% menthol crystals. If you mix only 15% menthol crystal up you will only have a 2% menthol solution... Just watch out for that... Talk to ya....

PS Good post though

18. hey bro, thanks for the catch! i was copying and pasting stuff from your ingredient list and accidently copied the 15%...got it fixed now...the crystals are ok....thanks again, al

19. HOLY COW! 6 pages of good stuff...how about someone make a new thread and summarize the info in this one? It will help development and maybe cut the time down to a few weeks...

20. Will Y-HCL homebrew be available on BDC soon Chemo? I'm really itching to try this stuff!

21. doesn't appear to be. I say make your own, it doesnt seem all that hard.

however, i would opt to not use peppermint oil, **** burns and you never really get used to it..and it smells a lot so you can't go anywhere after applying it.

i know that was in the old yohimburn receipe, not sure whats out there now

22. Originally posted by Bryan
    Will Y-HCL homebrew be available on BDC soon Chemo? I'm really itching to try this stuff!
    hehehe, funny you should ask that. Read the latest announcements.

WYD

23. so any info on it, or is it secret?

When would you estimate its coming out? You think by June?

ALso is there peppermint oil in it?...

24. WYD have you started yours yet???? Come on use the freebee..... Talk to ya...

25. Originally posted by hamper19
    so any info on it, or is it secret?

When would you estimate its coming out? You think by June?

ALso is there peppermint oil in it?...

We will release more details after everything is finalized.

I am not the expert on transdermals by any means, so the final formula is not my call. We may be experimenting with a couple things to make this bad boy more effective - the basis however being the formula outlined in this thread.

As it stands now, it should not be a problem bringing T-Heat to the board members by June. Of course, we are not dealing with a couple bottles here, so there is more planning involved with acquiring materials, manufacturing, brewing, etc.

As more information becomes available, we will be sure to let you all know.

Thanks again
    WYD

26. Looks like PA is introducing a topical fat loss product with both 6-OXO and formestane in it. Anyone care to speculate as to how these products would be useful in a topical fat loss product?

27. So i read 6 pages of good info...but did anyone actually test the homebrew? what were the results?

28. would pepermint oil,aloe vera,aspercream,yohimbine be a good mix

29. We need to get rid of the DMSO in the recipe and add Benzyl Alcohol. Otherwise the recipe is good and will work just as good as lipoderm. We cant use Benzyl Al. in an actual product though because I believe Par has a use patent on this. But it would be ok to use in a homebrew, and this would now create a localized Yohimbine product. With the DMSO I think we were getting too mcuh absorbed systematically. The benzyl should solve this and creat a kick ass recipe.

30. Dmso helps with dissolving though, i've found that if i didn't use it it would clump up. Maybe replacing with ba (which i've never tried) would work to keep dissolved. I'll try this next bottle i make.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Homebrew Yohimbine HCL Oral?
    By houseman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-29-2004, 07:47 AM
  2. curt2go's homebrew...here's the results
    By gadzid in forum Pics
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 01-24-2003, 08:47 AM
  3. Absorbtion rate of homebrews?
    By Jorta in forum Anabolics