Yohimbine Homebrew

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Hey NDN as far as I know the l-menthol is pepermint oil which is only 43% menthol and if you are using only 6% do you think that is enough...

Hey skazzel good catch. i did mean 66g of menthol..

I also thought of the 3.5g in 4oz but I want ot see how easy the yom disloved first.... I will be getting some yom soon and the menthol i can get any time.So I will be trying it soon..If 3.5g will disolve in the 4oz then we can get 41.6 bottles worth out of the 500g of menthol. Talk to ya...

Hey with that article do you think that some caffine in the mix would be benificail? Talk to ya..

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Menthol is on the way....hehehe. So is the Y.. Should be fun to see if it works..It will don't worry! Talk to ya..

ndn diablo

Banned
Awards
Hey NDN as far as I know the l-menthol is pepermint oil which is only 43% menthol and if you are using only 6% do you think that is enough...

Hey skazzel good catch. i did mean 66g of menthol..

I also thought of the 3.5g in 4oz but I want ot see how easy the yom disloved first.... I will be getting some yom soon and the menthol i can get any time.So I will be trying it soon..If 3.5g will disolve in the 4oz then we can get 41.6 bottles worth out of the 500g of menthol. Talk to ya...

Hey with that article do you think that some caffine in the mix would be benificail? Talk to ya..
For my 240 ml mixture, i added 15ml of peppermint oil (6%). I did this because the guys who created yohimburn use a ratio of 8 parts aloe to 1 part peppermint oil. Not to mention the scent is pretty damn strong for such a small amount, i couldnt imagine it being stronger.

I didnt have much of a problem dissolving the stuff. I used hot water and mixed in the y-hcl and mixed it until it dissolved. Mess around with it and let us know how much you can get.

For the caffine I have always thought it would be a good idea. The y-hcl transdermal causes you to hold water, while caffine, which is a natural diruetic, can take care of this problem. But for this purpose i think that Aminophylline would be a better choice. It is what many other transdermal fat loss products use to remove water weight.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
For the caffine I have always thought it would be a good idea. The y-hcl transdermal causes you to hold water, while caffine, which is a natural diruetic, can take care of this problem. But for this purpose i think that Aminophylline would be a better choice. It is what many other transdermal fat loss products use to remove water weight.
Isn't aminophylline controlled?

Chemo

ndn diablo

Banned
Awards

Isn't aminophylline controlled?

Chemo
Aminophylline is a fat-soluble version of the drug theophylline, an asthma control drug that also breaks down fat. Its the active ingredient in dozens of over the counter transdermal weight loss products.

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
Why don't we just get Mini-Bing to test the LipoDerm-Y solution? That is if Par hasn't put a hit on the guy!:saw: Anyway, I have used LipoDerm-Y and I didn't notice a thing and I was only 8% BF at the time, I sent it back for a refund.

Attachments

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
We don't need Par's formula here. Yohimburn is simple it works and its cheap to reproduce... Talk to ya.

Attachments

ndn diablo

Banned
Awards
We don't need Par's formula here. Yohimburn is simple it works and its cheap to reproduce... Talk to ya.
Agreed. One of the reasons many of us choose to homebrew is to save money. If you plan on spending the money on purchasing all the ingredients par uses in his formula and trying to make a copy of lipoderm-y, you might as well goto 1fast400.com and buy the real thing.

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards

Agreed. One of the reasons many of us choose to homebrew is to save money. If you plan on spending the money on purchasing all the ingredients par uses in his formula and trying to make a copy of lipoderm-y, you might as well goto 1fast400.com and buy the real thing.
To get all the ingredients for LipoDerm maybe, but I have bought all the ingredients that are in his pro-hormome gel and while it was kind of a pain geting them all together, I will save tons of money doing multiple cycles. I have never used Yohimburn, it just may work better than Par's formula, but I would be surprised if it did. Par, like him or not, knows transdermal delivery better than anyone else I know.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Anyone can portray themselve to be knowledgeable. Look at me....hehehe. Yeh I hear what you are saying but to buy all par's formula stuff i don't know if you will save money.. Why don't you price everything out and let us know.Then we will all know.. Talk to ya

GYM1

Awards
OK guys

Probably a rookie question, so bear with me. Do you apply this to areas that are fatty, or is it absobed and transported throught the body like PHs.

As always thanks for the help

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
It is a spot remover.... Just rub on fatty area and whalla. Its gone(hopefully)..

Talk to ya.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Well you know how we were thinking about caffine in the mix well my wife sells Beuti control and they have a celulite remover product. It has a whole bunch of big chems in it but it does has caffine in it.. SO it looks like it might be a good idea... Can anyone speculate on how much /dose.... 50mg??????? Talk to ya..

GYM1

Awards
60% aloe to make it a gel
10% propylene glycol(a must for hydrphilic substances)
10% d-limonene( shown to be a good penetrant for hydroliphics)
8% water (It will promote absorption of hydroliphics)
2% DMSO(cause it helps anything to get in)

I think this was Curt2gos last recipe. I am getting the stuff together. Is this the final recommendation?

We are putt 3.5 grams of Yo in 240ml. Right ?

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Nope. That one is old. Here is my latest...

48% aloe
25% water
15% menthol(in alcohol) solution
10% PG
2% DMSO
Y-hcl 3.5g for 1month supply...

This is what i will be using as soon as everything gets here. I still have to order some yom though.. talk to ya

SteveDFW

Awards

48% aloe
25% water
10% PG
2% DMSO

This is what i will be using as soon as everything gets here. I still have to order some yom though.. talk to ya
I thought based on the post by BDC that glycerol would be a better choice than PG in our homebrews? I know that he was talking about with PH/PS but would it matter with Y-CL as well?

SteveDFW

Awards

48% aloe
25% water
10% PG
2% DMSO

I thought based on the post by BDC that glycerol would be a better choice than PG in our homebrews? I know that he was talking about with PH/PS but would it help with Y-CL as well?

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I like PG i have lots and it is easy to get. The reason that BDC likes the gyc better is that it worked more effiecintly with ISO.... You can use it if you like.. Obviously but I'm just going to use PG.. Talk to ya

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
Anyone can portray themselve to be knowledgeable. Look at me....hehehe. Yeh I hear what you are saying but to buy all par's formula stuff i don't know if you will save money.. Why don't you price everything out and let us know.Then we will all know.. Talk to ya
Curt, lol. Glad you have a sense of humor and took my joke about being "hardcore" the right way. Just speculation on my part, but DMSO is such a powerful carrier that it may push the yohimbine right into your system and defeat your intent of "localized delivery" for spot-reduction.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
The thing about the DMSO is that it gets things accross the SC. It disrupts it very good and pull things in. Well with the ph fromula we put it on thin skined areas becasue we know there is blood vesels there. Well with fatty areas there is not too many blood vesels in fat. Am I correct?... If my theory is correct then the DMSO will get the yom very quickly across the SC and on the other side of the SC is fat with no blood vessels. The DMSO has done its job to get the yom across it not like it digs deeper.... SO the yom will be in the fat where ther is no blood vessels to do its work. It is not going to carry the yom farther than the menthol and other pe's they will all carry the yom the same length across the SC. But since ther is no blood vessels. It just leaves it there deposited in the fat.....

Am I totally off base here or what... That is my theory anyways....Talk to ya..

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Curt, I think there are blood vessels in the fatty areas of the skin and they are about the same density as the leaner layers but because of the fat, DMSO may not be able to penatrate as well and get to the blood vessels.. Dang, I wish I had my Grey's Ant. book here at the house tonight... left it in my classroom... :D

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Can you look into that and get back to us. Talk to ya

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I will attempt to remember Curt.. any area's in particular you want me to look at?

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
If the DMSO will penetrate the fat. Or if it will get too much in to the blood... Talk to ya..

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Well I go the menthol. I am going to try to disolve 66g of menthol in 100ml of ISO. It is not as soluable in ISO as it is in water but I am going to try... If it does not work I will try water next.... Talk to ya...

PS I tried disolving a little in some ISO last night and it disolved but it was not very much. 1-2grams or so.. Talk to ya....

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Try dissolving it in 90% iso and 10% water...or, some ratio like that until it dissolves. As long as the water content doesn't get too high it shouldn't adversely affect the absorption or mix of the other ingredients. If we find that a water / iso mix is best we might be able to go with cheaper OTC alcohol instead of the 99%...

Chemo

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Yes but that will change the final % that i am trying for. It is based on menthol in ISO...Going for 75% solution.... SO I would have to redo all the math(well not me).. I will try the ISO only first if that does not work then we will recalculate.. Talk to ya... Maybe I will get her just to recalculate with water... Talk to ya...

All I want is a 75% solution. that's all....

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Well I go the menthol. I am going to try to disolve 66g of menthol in 100ml of ISO. It is not as soluable in ISO as it is in water but I am going to try... If it does not work I will try water next.... Talk to ya...

PS I tried disolving a little in some ISO last night and it disolved but it was not very much. 1-2grams or so.. Talk to ya....
I am retarded it is the yom that is not so soluable in water. Menthol is soluable in ISO very well...

So I put 66g of menthol in 100ml ISO for a 75% solution. It worked no problem. BUT MAN IT IS MENTHOLY.. LIKE I MEAN MENTHOLLY.... Well next I must get the YOM. ANyone want to send me any.... Talk to ya...

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Curt.. still no luck on finding about how much DMSO is absorbed through fat... I am still looking though.. might take a few days.. dang work is piling thing on me right now

GYM1

Awards
Curt2go

Did you get your put together. I ask because you said the solution was really menthally. If you have finished yours, my question is this something you could have on under cloths or is night application the only option. Provided of course you have nothing planned with a sensitive nosed female. LOL Let me know if you would. I am ordering next week.

Hammer

Awards
Another transdermal, $ 135.00 per 8 oz

Penetrating Gel
Emulsifies Fat
On Contact

[font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"]Dissolves Deep-Stored Body Fat
Wherever Applied
[/font]. 

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Ingredients:
Lecithin
Water
Octyl Palmitate

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Alcohol

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Glycerin

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Amino Phylline
Ethylenediamine
Carbomer

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Citric Acid

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Propyl Gallate

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Forskolin

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">DMDM Hydantion
Yohimbe
BHA

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Interseting. Who makes it. Too many chems to copy but it may help. Good find.. Talk to ya..

Hammer

Awards
If the objective is:
1. Increase cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP)
2. Inhibit the production of phosphodiesterase (PDE)
3. Block alpha 2 adrenergic receptors
4. Lose love handles (hopefully)
Could you take forskolin and caffine orally, then yohimbine by
itself in a transdermal?

Hammer

Awards
Another products ingredients. This is the first one I've seen with
Usnic Acid. I thought UA was most effective when taken into the
bloodstream. What would be the rational for putting it into a transdermal
if the purpose of the transdermal was to disperse in fat tissue?

Ingredients: Water, Peg-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Carylic/Capric Trigylceride, Caffeine (2% w/w), Sodium Benzoate, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C 10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Triethanolamine, Yohimbe HCL, Forskolin, Usnic Acid and Aminophylline, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance/Cinnamon Spice.

Price $25.79 240 ml

khafra

Awards
Originally posted by GYM1
Curt2go

Did you get your put together. I ask because you said the solution was really menthally. If you have finished yours, my question is this something you could have on under cloths or is night application the only option. Provided of course you have nothing planned with a sensitive nosed female. LOL Let me know if you would. I am ordering next week.
My wife smokes Newports, so this sounds like the mixture for me. She'd never even know I had it on.

dnoel

Awards
curt: how'd the mix work out for you? any results yet?

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Hammer
Another products ingredients. This is the first one I've seen with
Usnic Acid. I thought UA was most effective when taken into the
bloodstream. What would be the rational for putting it into a transdermal
if the purpose of the transdermal was to disperse in fat tissue?

Ingredients: Water, Peg-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Carylic/Capric Trigylceride, Caffeine (2% w/w), Sodium Benzoate, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C 10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Triethanolamine, Yohimbe HCL, Forskolin, Usnic Acid and Aminophylline, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance/Cinnamon Spice.

Price $25.79 240 ml

Can you tell me where this product is located? URL?  I am looking into doing some testing with Y-HCL/UA transdermals and would like to see if this product has any feedback thus far.

Thanks

WYD

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Biolabs offers sculpting gel with the following ingredients:

Ingredients: Purified water, aminophylline, yohimbe extract, coleus forskolin extract, usnic acid, phospholipids, carbomer, triethanolamine, diazolidinyl, urea, methyl paraben, fragrance, propyl paraben.

I would venture to say that the product probably isn't all that effective because they are using Y-extract instead of Y-HCL and the amount of usnic acid is probably rather low... I wish they gave dosages...

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
another product called lipoburn by SAN

H2O, Coleus Forskohlii, Usnic Acid, Yohimbe HCL, Aminophylline, Aloe Vera, Eucalyptus Globulis, IBM, NMP, Azone.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
The formula that is in this thread will work good. GYM1 was testing it but he has never got back on how it worked. Maybe it killed him?... The brew mixes well. I have made just the gel and it rubs in awsome.. Give it a try and let us know.. Talk to ya...

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by curt2go
The formula that is in this thread will work good. GYM1 was testing it but he has never got back on how it worked. Maybe it killed him?... The brew mixes well. I have made just the gel and it rubs in awsome.. Give it a try and let us know.. Talk to ya...
I read over about 50 different formulas throughout this thread.  Can you post the form that you finally settled with?

Thanks

WYD

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
There you go...

48% aloe gel 
25% water
15% menthol(in alcohol) 75%solution
10% PG
2% DMSO
Y-hcl 3.5g for 1month supply

To make the menthol solution :

Disolve 66g of menthol crystals into 100ml of ISO and you get a 75% menthol solution....

Let us know how it works out... Talk to ya...

Hammer

Awards
Originally posted by whosyourdaddy02

Can you tell me where this product is located? URL?  I am looking into doing some testing with Y-HCL/UA transdermals and would like to see if this product has any feedback thus far. 

It is made by a company called Vyo-Tech and the product is Ab-Solution Plus. You can view the info on bb.com or vyotech.com.

Hammer

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by curt2go
There you go...

48% aloe gel 
25% water
15% menthol(in alcohol) 75%solution
10% PG
2% DMSO
Y-hcl 3.5g for 1month supply

To make the menthol solution :

Disolve 66g of menthol crystals into 100ml of ISO and you get a 75% menthol solution....

Let us know how it works out... Talk to ya...

Thanks for the formula.  What is the dosage of y-hcl per application?  Was it intended to go on twice per day?   I am thinking about adding in some UA and maybe some caffeine,forskolin, and aminophylline, but I need to do the math and figure out how much should go in the bottle and how much will be delivered per application. 

Thanks

WYD

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Some more stuff to consider after discussing with NDN-Diablo

1.  UA probably wouldn't be very effective in a transdermal because of its need to get into the mitochondria of the cells to be effective.   With the proposed transdermal formula, little would be getting into the bloodstream (as I understand it).  It would help a little, but not nearly as much as oral or with a different transdermal formula.

2. NDN thought that around 500mg would be a bit too much to take in 1 application.  It would be hard to deliver that much through the skin.  I'm not the transdermal expert, so if someone could elaborate on this point, I'd appreciate it. 

3. We discussed the option of using 7-keto in the formula as well.  Par's new product FL7 is pretty much a transdermal 7-keto inside of PH gel.  The problem is that the transdermal formula proposed above is intended for localized fat loss.  7-keto wouldn't take much effect inside of the sub-q layer.

4. All of the ingredients proposed above have a high oral bioavailability.  We really wouldn't be achieving much through a transdermal of y-hcl,ua,caffeine, and forskolin besides the potential for localized fat loss. 

5. In light of the new information, all the ingredients listed, Ua, caffeine,y-hcl,forskolin,and 7-keto would appear to be more effective at fat loss in an orally based product than over a transdermal.  The only ingredients that have perks transdermal are obviously the y-hcl, when used with a carrier that stays in the sub-q layer and the 7-keto when used in the formula that enters the bloodstream as it will reduce the release of cortisol I believe (explanation at http://www.1fast400.com/store/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=17&products_id=485). 

Just some stuff to consider...

Thanks

WYD

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
As far as that much stuff at once it won't be a big deal for your body to absorb it. BUT to put that much stuff in th bottle I would think that it won't all go into solution.. And Thats a problem.. I like the idea of y-hcl and caffine only. Very cheap and good for localized fat loss. The others can just be taken orally.. Hope that sheds a little light.. Talk to ya..

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Curt, now I need your help! How much caffeine would you add to a bottle of Lipoderm? I have some extra sitting around and mine as well try it out....

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I was thinking around 100mg/day(Cause it won't be going into the blood stream).. You will have to figure out the math... Don't know much about dosages of the lipoderm.... Let me know if you can't figure it out.. Talk to ya...