Yohimbine Homebrew

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

1. Originally posted by curt2go
    Chemo are you suggesting ISO in the homebrew yom..???? I know that par uses it as his main ingredient.. TAlkto ya..
    I'm not saying that iso should be the main ingredient but that it should be the main solvent. Maybe in the 20-25% range. Accordingly, I'm leaning towards Glycerol instead of PG for the Yo as well. DMSO in the 5% range.

Looks something like this:
    • 45% Aloe
    • 20% i-prop alcohol
    • 10% Water
    • 10% d-limonene
    • 10% Glycerol
    • 5% DMSO

Comments?

Chemo

2. Looks like Par is double dipping.....!!!!!.. This is his formula in Purcu-lean. Click on perculean at the bottom and it atkes you to the facts. they are the EXACT same as Par's.Even the formula... HUH.. Juts thought it was interesting...

http://www.richgaspari.com/newslette...erculean_4.htm
    •   

3. Serving Size: Start with 3-4 squirts and increase daily. Do not exceed 10 squirts at one time. Do not exceed 20 squirts in one day.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ingredients
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Each six squirts (4 ml) contains 100 mg of Yohimbine HCL.
    Isopropyl alcohol, benzyl alcohol, water, n-methyl-2-pyrrolidinone, glycerol, l-menthol, laurocapram, Yohimibine Hcl, Carboner 934
    hhhmmm....looks like we are on the same track

Skip the BA, n-methyl, and laurocapram...still will have a kick ass brew!

Chemo

4. Here is another recipe and product... Take a look... IPM is in there????

http://www.netrition.com/global_liponiq_page.html

5. Other Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, MCT, Phospholipids, Emulsifiers, Isopropyl Myristate, Natural Vegetable Glycerine, TEA, Anti-foam, Methyl Parabene, Propyl Parabane.

Recommended Use: The usual starting dose is 2 ml (1 pump) applied to target area once daily. Focus on one target area at a time until desired result is achieved.
    The more we work on this the closer we get to the homebrew recipe...

Chemo
    •   

6. Here is something i have yet to figure out exactly. Yom has an oral boiavalibility of 22% read that somewhere. Does the yom go through the skin and deposit into the fat or is it supposed to go into the blood stream???? If it is supposed to go into the blood stream then it really won't work for spot reduction will it. If it is to go into the fat then the dmso might be tooo much. But if it is to go into the blood stream then why not just eat it with and eca???? we could call it an ecay stack!!!! Well let me know what you guys think... This is a major factor in the recipe. i think we have to figure this out first... Talk to ya...

7. Curt,
    It needs to go into the fat, otherwise we would just use the prohormone brew. Pars brew has science to back up why his is concentrated locally and works for spot reduction. The yohimburn doesn't have the literature, but the anecdotal evidence is huge and it no doubt works too.

8. as for 1,4-dione, big cat also wrote (or corrected) in his articles that 1,4-dione is better than diol, but i remember pa saying on bb.com that he didn't think there was any real proof of that... also some people have claimed good results with the diol...

9. I agree with the 1,4-andro --> I have to see the proof or at least read the logic. An oral dione being more effective than a diol?? Sounds counter-intuative...if someone finds the article or thread where he makes the claim and offers proof post the link!!

Chemo

10. This is what llewellyn had to say:

1) The 17 beta-hydroxy group of converted boldenone is extremely stable with ingestion of the 1,4 andro. There is no need to search for another enzyme pathway (3BHSD). The diol likewise should have a much lower active conversion rate in comparison, not better.

2) The diol MAY impart eastrogenic activity due to the fact that its partially unsaturated A ring resembles Estradiol closely). I have seen no documentation to support this however, but PA's suggestion of this seems plausable.

3) It costs more to manufacture.

Heres the link to the thread:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...highlight=diol

but then agian his company does sell Boldione (1,4andro-dione), so he might not be 100% honest about this.

11. Well...it seems to me that the 17b-hydroxy is more stable and as in a diol it is already there. Now, the 3b-hydroxy should tend to be more stable in the keto form since this would increase the conjegation of the system. I see his point, though, since there is also another stable resonance form (estradiol) that may have a similiar energy content.

Chemo

12. I can't even fake my way through this conversation...hehehe. Just let us know which one is better . gee wiz....

13. What about:

50% Aloe
    20% Isopropyl Alcohol
    10% Benzyl Alcohol
    10% Glycerol
    10% L-Menthol

I think the aloe will provide plenty of water. I'm not sure whether DMSO is a good addition or not? And l-menthol is preferable to limonene.

14. Also sounds like a good recipe...

How about this one:
    • 40% Aloe
    • 20% i-prop alcohol
    • 15% IPM
    • 10% Glycerol
    • 10% L-menthol
    • 5% DMSO
    • 1 gram Carbomer 934 / Triethanolamine

Chemo

15. BDC,

My reasoning for the iso+benzyl alcohols was the article posted by megadeth regarding trans-phase delivery systems. What benefits will the IPM provide? Moisturizer?

35% Aloe
    20% Isopropyl Alcohol
    10% Benzyl Alcohol
    10% IPM
    10% Glycerol
    10% L-Menthol
    5% DMSO

I think prehaps the next best step would be to source the ingrediants and some yhcl and try things out. A few things I'm wondering:

1. Will the aloe make it take too long to absorb / evaporate? I think ideally, it should be clear of the surface of the skin in 10 minutes tops. If the aloe is slowing things down too much, we could add more alcohol and lower the aloe.

2. Will DMSO get too much into the blood? It will be easy to tell the first time one tries this on himself

3. How strong is the scent from L-menthol?

16. I think the l-menthol is hard to get and expensive right. thta is why I suggested the derivitive d-limonene. Easy to get and cheap... Which is good for the homebrewer.... Also id benzyl alcohol easy and is it cheap. We should not even suggest things that are not easy to get and cheap.. Don't you think? I need to get some yohimbine first I have someone that will try it out.. Should I get it from 1fast????? Or chemo are you getting some soon? Let em know.. Talk to ya

17. The only thing I don't like about these brews is the DMSO. I won't be using it. I thought we were trying to keep the skin hydrated? Even at 5% my skin will get way too dry.

18. Originally posted by curt2go
    I think the l-menthol is hard to get and expensive right. thta is why I suggested the derivitive d-limonene. Easy to get and cheap... Which is good for the homebrewer.... Also id benzyl alcohol easy and is it cheap. We should not even suggest things that are not easy to get and cheap.. Don't you think? I need to get some yohimbine first I have someone that will try it out.. Should I get it from 1fast????? Or chemo are you getting some soon? Let em know.. Talk to ya
    Actually, the l-menthol is only slightly more expensive than the d-limonene. The BA is cheap as hell....

I'm looking for a source for the powder but no luck as of yet.

Chemo

19. Cool. Good thing you do your reserch!!hehehe. Talk to ya.

20. Where the hell did all the info go!There is a whole page lost and i made this thread sticky as well. What the hell?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk to ya

21. Originally posted by curt2go
    Where the hell did all the info go!There is a whole page lost and i made this thread sticky as well. What the hell?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk to ya
    Chemo anyway we can get the old post back? This was a good thread bro!

22. The way the transfer went there was a day period when they backed up the database and when they actually moved it. Those posts still exist but I have to manually import them. Working on it....

Chemo

23. NDN I have it all in word just in case the transfer gets screwed up... Talk to ya...

24. Yep,

Bump for bringing the old posts back. Curt2go was on a roll!

25. Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo
    The posts that were made during the database transfer have been permanently lost. Sorry to all that had research posted...

Chemo
    Damn that sucks man.

Curt can you repost the threads that you have saved so we can get this thread going agian?

26. The posts that were made during the database transfer have been permanently lost. Sorry to all that had research posted...

Chemo

27. One of the big things now missing is curt2go's explanation of cornmint oil, which I think is a major step in the right direction or making an affordable yhcl transdermal. Curt, can you repost some of that info?

28. No chemo they ar not lost i have them saved in word.. Yes not the best place for them but I can re post them. Not to easily though but it WILL be done. Hopefully tommorow I will do it.. Talk to ya...

29. Hey NDn did the y disolve fine . How did you do it? Talk ot ya.

30. Ok here is all the screwed up threads... They will all be under me but i will show who posted them. If there is no indication of who it was. It was me...hehehe. Talk to ya...

Here we go....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Homebrew Yohimbine HCL Oral?
    By houseman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-29-2004, 06:47 AM
  2. curt2go's homebrew...here's the results
    By gadzid in forum Pics
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 01-24-2003, 07:47 AM
  3. Absorbtion rate of homebrews?