Anyone ever do 4ad + formestane in a td?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just thinking that would be a good feeling way to control estrogen on a 4ad transdermal cycle. So did anyone do this back in the day?

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I think it used to be 4-AD and 3-Alpha.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
some but not lots - search for 'formestane' in the Transdermal forum

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Just thinking that would be a good feeling way to control estrogen on a 4ad transdermal cycle. So did anyone do this back in the day?

I was considering this combo only with oral 4 Diol so I'd like to see feedback as well. I'd rather do a dermal 4AD but I have pre-capped 4AD which is surely loaded with too much magnesium sterate and white rice powder as fillers.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For me transdermal 4ad is a little scary with the wife and kids and all, but if you had powder for both.... not the worst thing for a mass gain cycle.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I did alot of trans 4ad 4/5 years ago. Never used anything to control estrogen and never had any problems. The little bit you will have will help your joints and give your strength a big boost. I would not add it unless I had to.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I did alot of trans 4ad 4/5 years ago. Never used anything to control estrogen and never had any problems. The little bit you will have will help your joints and give your strength a big boost. I would not add it unless I had to.

I've ran a couple successful 4-Diol solo cycles many years ago as well without any adverse effects but I think this would be attractive for the synergistic effects Formestane could provide. I LOVE Form!

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I've ran a couple successful 4-Diol solo cycles many years ago as well without any adverse effects but I think this would be attractive for the synergistic effects Formestane could provide. I LOVE Form!
Thats why 4/ad and 1 test transdermal worked so good together. Wish it was still legal and cheap.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would be a ***** to get into solution at a good dose, though.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It would be a ***** to get into solution at a good dose, though.
Are you saying that as in trying to get both form and 4ad in the same solution? I know form has a rep for being tricky to get into solution. Is this the same issue with 4ad?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you saying that as in trying to get both form and 4ad in the same solution? I know form has a rep for being tricky to get into solution. Is this the same issue with 4ad?
Yes, 4AD has to be added very slowly to the carrier during a water bath and with a ball-bearing in the carrier to help break up the clumps.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, 4AD has to be added very slowly to the carrier during a water bath and with a ball-bearing in the carrier to help break up the clumps.
Thanks bro :cheers:

Just out of curiosity, do you add formestane because 4ad will aromatize? Wouldn't that make 4oht a preferential choice over 4ad?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bro :cheers:

Just out of curiosity, do you add formestane because 4ad will aromatize? Wouldn't that make 4oht a preferential choice over 4ad?
I have never used them together, but I would assume to lower aromatization, increase IGF-1, and for extra strength gains.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i was mostly asking cause i have both :)
Easy, have you gotten any feedback on results of 4ad solo runs? Usually it's just used as a base, right?

SOB, 4ad and 4oht should still be available. It'd make SD and tren cycles so much easier IMO :rant:

tgass

tgass

Awards
You still can get the powder in the UK, in this pretty cheap supplements... store. ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Easy, have you gotten any feedback on results of 4ad solo runs? Usually it's just used as a base, right?

SOB, 4ad and 4oht should still be available. It'd make SD and tren cycles so much easier IMO :rant:
it seems to be effective solo as it converts to test, so not that different from doing a test base cycle.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
again out of curiosity, how long do you plan on running this stack? What gains do you expect.

I'd say about +10 or 12 with 1ad/4ad but lethargy gyno pop up.

Maybe +4 or 5 with 4ad/form? :think:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
id guess it depends on cycle length. im not too likely to actually do this as a cycle tho, as the contact risk to wife, daughters and infant son is too high with 4ad

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
id guess it depends on cycle length. im not too likely to actually do this as a cycle tho, as the contact risk to wife, daughters and infant son is too high with 4ad
Ya the thought of contact with the kids would definately keep me from running TDs.

Good discussion, nonetheless :cheers:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel far less concerned with formestane itself, as it is "just" an aromatase inhibitor. so the effect particularly on the girls wouldnt be so severe as they accidentally getting some 4ad.

chim_chim

Awards
Regarding the instructions on slowing adding the powder into a heated solution -- does it really make a difference if you are willing to let it set for a few days? Wouldn't it either enter solution or not, and that equilibrium is not dependent on the way it is initially mixed? Supersaturated is supersaturated, unless you are going to somehow keep it at a high temperature permanently.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We did a OHT, 4-AD blend back in the day and it was really good.