Finally benched 300!

1. Finally benched 300!

After several years, I have finally reached the 300 pound point. I always said I wanted to bench that much "one day." I guess today was the day. The last few weeks I've been doing a low-rep routine for the specific purpose of reaching 300. Now I guess I need a new goal-maybe 315-gotta go for 3 plates right?

I'll probably change-up my routine and do some lighter high-rep stuff for a while. Low-rep routines are hard on the joints! Anybody have any bench routines they found particularly effective?

2. Congrats on a job well done!Youll have 3 plates before you know it!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Congrats on a job well done!Youll have 3 plates before you know it!
    Thanks, man. I appreciate it.

4. Congrats Buddy, the three plate mark is a sexy one and I am sure you will hit it soon. If you want to change up your routine a little and really gain some awesome strength check out elitefts right now because they are having a sale on jump stretch bands which will help your lift a lot. I would recommend the monster mini's or mini's, I have a set of the monsters and the average and I am thinking about picking up more while they are on sale.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

5. Congrats on the 300 mark. Here's hoping you reach all your future goals.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finally on again
    By bubbajuice in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2008, 10:37 PM
  2. finally done?
    By alainbballing in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-26-2007, 04:13 PM
  3. I finally did it!!