John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dayum , Ive been doing zero carb except post weight, for a couple weeks, so maybe its diet related , but two days ago I did my heaviest and best form, quads and hamstrings, in maybe six months. Ive had an injury on my knee, and rehab it and took is easy on it for those months.

I simply can not go to sleep tonight. Last night after the training I had carbs and fell into a eleven hour sleep. Tonight i took a 25 min nap, and dosed off, and havent beeen to bed yet and I have to get ready for work in two hours.

I feel like stretching, posing, my body is restless. I tried some gaba,glutamine, and, l theanine, all at separate times. i tried meditating.

The reason i wrote this Ive heard Dave Palumbo mention after legs sometimes your nervous system does not want to sleep..something like that.

anyone else get this?

btothefman

Awards
I can't do legs after 6pm but do crazy volume.

got thus foot massager that helps take some of the shock away, tickles at first but after about ten minutes my kegs feel like they are on cloud 9, something to do with blood circulation I think.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did you try rubbing one out? That always helps

natpwr79

Awards
Dayum , Ive been doing zero carb except post weight, for a couple weeks, so maybe its diet related , but two days ago I did my heaviest and best form, quads and hamstrings, in maybe six months. Ive had an injury on my knee, and rehab it and took is easy on it for those months.

I simply can not go to sleep tonight. Last night after the training I had carbs and fell into a eleven hour sleep. Tonight i took a 25 min nap, and dosed off, and havent beeen to bed yet and I have to get ready for work in two hours.

I feel like stretching, posing, my body is restless. I tried some gaba,glutamine, and, l theanine, all at separate times. i tried meditating.

The reason i wrote this Ive heard Dave Palumbo mention after legs sometimes your nervous system does not want to sleep..something like that.

anyone else get this?
This happens to me quite frequently. I find that stretching my legs, glutes and back before bed(a good 10-15 minutes of stretching) helps, and gives a good endorphin release. Also, have you ever tried Kava Kava extract? It works very well, just be aware that prolonged use can be hepato-toxic, but once every few days is just fine. Really relaxes you both mind and body.