Pain

1. Pain

Iím having pain in my elbo and forearm regularly. The arthritis in my shoulder isnít helping either. Any suggestions for relief in these areas. Itís starting to affect my work outs to the point that I donít want to lift

2. Quote Originally Posted by Danskaggs View Post
    Iím having pain in my elbo and forearm regularly. The arthritis in my shoulder isnít helping either. Any suggestions for relief in these areas. Itís starting to affect my work outs to the point that I donít want to lift
    Fish oil, lower weight = more controlled movement = less stress on joints.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Danskaggs View Post
    Pain is Weakness leaving the body....But, seriously have you looked into a compression sleeve. Helps me greatly
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

4. Thanks guys. I will try the compression sleeve. I just started slowing it down and using lighter weight. I suppose as long as I keep moving something is better than nothing

5. Quote Originally Posted by Danskaggs View Post
    Thanks guys. I will try the compression sleeve. I just started slowing it down and using lighter weight. I suppose as long as I keep moving something is better than nothing
    I have a weak point in my biceps and elbows. I use heat, around 15 minutes before a workout, it helps a lot during lifts, but not much after.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Danskaggs View Post
    I’m having pain in my elbo and forearm regularly. The arthritis in my shoulder isn’t helping either. Any suggestions for relief in these areas. It’s starting to affect my work outs to the point that I don’t want to lift
    Stretch ur upper back and do a good warm up for the shoulder joint....then start light....after that restretch the upper backup and roll out the shoulder with a tennis ball

7. Lighten the weight and start using a slow cadence...3 seconds up, 2 second pause, 3 seconds down.

Reduce frequency of training.

Ibuprofen or Apigenin.

8. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    Even though this is for bone loss and not for ligaments and tendons, I will still say this is a good call. I've recently become a huge glycine fan. Glycine is the main amino acid in collagen and it is calming and aids in sleep but also has a long list of health benefits.

9. Eat boatloads of onions.

The high sulfur content of onions has a direct effect on the formation of connective tissue such as tendon and cartilage. Sulfur is present in all long chain polysaccharides called glycosaminoglycans (GAGS), with the exception of hyaluronic acid. GAGs make up cartilage, tendons, and synovial fluid. Tendons are especially important to your bone health since they attach muscles to bones, so the muscles’ contractions can be transferred across the joints and pull on the bones.

https://saveourbones.com/are-onions-...or-your-bones/

10. Quote Originally Posted by Danskaggs View Post
    I’m having pain in my elbo and forearm regularly. The arthritis in my shoulder isn’t helping either. Any suggestions for relief in these areas. It’s starting to affect my work outs to the point that I don’t want to lift
    Dont do anything that hurts it. Do some physical therapy, friction massage. You could try active release technique, it costs quite a bit
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Repost on how to reduce injection pain
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-15-2005, 11:20 AM
  2. A little help: Why faster the ester the more Pain?
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2003, 12:38 AM
  3. Chest Pain q's.
    By txwakeskater in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 07:47 AM
  4. Anyone with elbow/pain.. tendonitis?
    By Big H in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-11-2003, 09:45 PM
  5. Muscle pain and working out