Wisdom Tooth Removed

1. Wisdom Tooth Removed

Whatís up guys,

Yesterday I had my wisdom tooth taken out.
    I feel fine, my jaw is a little swollen and all that.

Is it safe to hit the gym? Iíve read articles about it but Iíd rather get either similar stories or experiences.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Kolorado View Post
    Whatís up guys,

Is it safe to hit the gym? Iíve read articles about it but Iíd rather get either similar stories or experiences.
    I'd wait a day or two as the stress from lifting will most likely cause bleeding. After the second day or so you should be ok tho.

For ref, I went for a light jog/walk the day after mine and ended up coming home looking like someone cut my tongue out cuz my mouth was pouring blood ha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   

3. I pitched a baseball game the day after I got mine out, other then spitting out a lot of blood I was fine

4. Quote Originally Posted by Kolorado View Post
    Whatís up guys,

I would wait 3 days minimum depending on the lifts you do your blood pressure could blow the clot thatís forming and re open your wounds

5. Was the wisdom tooth already erupted or was it impacted?
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29
    •   

6. I’m just gonna do a light back workout today. Hopefully nothing crazy happens

7. Quote Originally Posted by Kolorado View Post
    Iím just gonna do a light back workout today. Hopefully nothing crazy happens
    Chill and do light stuff u don't want it holding you back. A few days and u will be OK

8. Rest day...

9. Just had mine removed yesterday. There was no trauma and the dentist told me to wait two days. Just take it easy and if it starts to bleed wait a few more days

10. Id get in some light cardio for a few days the hit it hard...

11. If it bleeds, we can kill it.

12. Had all 4 of mine removed in boot camp. Less then 24hrs later i was back to pushing the earth and eating normal food.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Wisdom Tooth Extraction Mid-Cycle
    By GreenMachineX in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-03-2015, 12:32 AM
  2. Mdrol, Wisdom tooth
    By JOKERXX in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 11:46 AM
  3. Wisdom teeth removal
    By Alexander in forum General Chat
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 12:36 PM
  4. Wisdom teeth; to remove or not to remove?
    By max silver in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-31-2007, 01:29 PM
  5. Dad removes kid's tooth with a bow and arrow
    By CNizz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 05:35 PM