Wisdom Tooth Extraction Mid-Cycle

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A few days ago my last wisdom tooth started hurting like crazy, and I could only tolerate it for a day before starting 800mg motrin every 8 hours. This sucks especially because I'm right in the middle of a great LGD-4033/ostarine cycle and just before it started hurting added in 800mg Androvar (epiandro). Bummer, right? I just had the tooth removed an hour ago, and was prescribed motrin for the recovery. Should I be concerned about the NSAIDs effect on protein synthesis or will that not matter due to the SARMs? Guess I also need to take another week off training as well (just got over a nasty bug that put me out of training for a week).

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
It's not the end of the world. It's unfortunate, but that's life. If it were me and I was forced to rest a week I'd actually prefer it to be mid cycle rather than in pct. at least mid cycle I know I won't lose any gains, whereas in pct I feel it's extra important to stay in the gym to try to keep everything I can.

As for NSAIDs effect, who really knows? For a wisdom tooth you'll prob be able to stop the motrin after 2 days if you can deal with a little pain. Shouldn't really set you back at all.

Keep your diet good, get plenty of rest, do some push-ups and air squats at home, and when you get back to the gym you'll be fresh and ready to hit it even harder, right? Right.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's not the end of the world. It's unfortunate, but that's life. If it were me and I was forced to rest a week I'd actually prefer it to be mid cycle rather than in pct. at least mid cycle I know I won't lose any gains, whereas in pct I feel it's extra important to stay in the gym to try to keep everything I can.

As for NSAIDs effect, who really knows? For a wisdom tooth you'll prob be able to stop the motrin after 2 days if you can deal with a little pain. Shouldn't really set you back at all.

Keep your diet good, get plenty of rest, do some push-ups and air squats at home, and when you get back to the gym you'll be fresh and ready to hit it even harder, right? Right.
Right. But that's a good point about not losing gains mid cycle. Good call.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Happened to me too. Only thing I noticed was it took a little longer to stop the bleeding

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Can't comment as I had all 4 done at once and it sucked but vicodin yay! But it it sucked and I was young and my pre cycle Era.