Danes road to pain free livin

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Danes road to pain free livin

So after the Anabolicminds Mafia got on my back for not working out and getting fat and Lazy right @hairygrandpa . I decided it was time to chew bubblegum and kick arse! Since i dont have any more gum...Ill be kicking arse!

Im gonna be starting working out again tomorrow, and gonna log my progres in dis log!

Food will be about 1800 kcal a day at the beginning..Will regulate as we go.

Training will be 3-4 days a week maybe 5...Lets see how it goes..

Will be using natty supps for a few weeks..

Bcaa
    PWO
    Multi
    Fishoil
    Q10
    C vit
    D3

Then i will add Halodrol and Androtest. Maybe LGD..6 week run at the half mark of my 12 week transformation. Just wanna shred fat gains mass and be a bad arse!

Will be doing 10-15 mins warm up mainly cardio or light weight fullbody.

Then i run a 3 split program. Getting work done on all bodyparts. Call it a day with about 30-45 mins cardio... (SEE @hairyoldgrandpa NO CROSSFIT)

More to come as we go! will tag a few of the Gang members in here so we can get this show on the road. Will try to update every day

@habajaba @Studhorse @justhere4comm @Tank999 @br1ck_Sh1thouse @ChocolateClen @HIT4ME @LeanEngineer @Danes @hairygrandpa @mmorso @Sparkss @sespress @Sdog77 @kelso312 @SFreed @Jebrook @Brandinooooo @FireTitan @bighulksmash @love2liftkat @thebigt @yates84 @smith_69
    Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

2. Reserved for nudes
    Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.
    •   

3. In for nudes!

4. In this!
    Map out your run more visually for us with doses my man.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION
    IG: @VeinNutrition

5. Subbed homie! And I'm actually around more again so ill be checkin in as much as I can.
    •   

6. Halodrol run : 50 75 75 75 75 100 . 25 mg pr cap will be using H4lo 100 from OL

Androtest : 5 - 5 - 5 - 6 - 6 - 6 i think its 25 mg active Andro pr cap Fusion Supplements

LGD 8 - 8 - 8 -8 - 8 - 8. 4 mg pr cap Leg3nd from OL

7. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Subbed homie! And I'm actually around more again so ill be checkin in as much as I can.
    Great to have ya bud

8. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    In this!
    Map out your run more visually for us with doses my man.
    Just put it in

9. In for some Viking shenanigans!! Kill it man
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

10. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    In for some Viking shenanigans!! Kill it man
    Oh just you wait...I think i will add vids and pranks in as well

11. Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheDane View Post
    So after the Anabolicminds Mafia got on my back for not working out and getting fat and Lazy right @hairygrandpa . I decided it was time to chew bubblegum and kick arse! Since i dont have any more gum...Ill be kicking arse!

Im gonna be starting working out again tomorrow, and gonna log my progres in dis log!

Bcaa
    PWO
    Multi
    Fishoil
    Q10
    C vit
    D3

Then i will add Halodrol and Androtest. Maybe LGD..6 week run at the half mark of my 12 week transformation. Just wanna shred fat gains mass and be a bad arse!

Then i run a 3 split program. Getting work done on all bodyparts. Call it a day with about 30-45 mins cardio... (SEE @hairyoldgrandpa NO CROSSFIT)

More to come as we go! will tag a few of the Gang members in here so we can get this show on the road. Will try to update every day

@habajaba @Studhorse @justhere4comm @Tank999 @br1ck_Sh1thouse @ChocolateClen @HIT4ME @LeanEngineer @Danes @hairygrandpa @mmorso @Sparkss @sespress @Sdog77 @kelso312 @SFreed @Jebrook @Brandinooooo @FireTitan @bighulksmash @love2liftkat @thebigt @yates84 @smith_69
    Kick some ass brother

12. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Kick some ass brother
    I will try my best broskie! If you know of a place i can get real pct products hit me up..Im short of a source...

13. Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheDane View Post

Bcaa
    PWO
    Multi
    Fishoil
    Q10
    C vit
    D3

Subbed...again! Don't drop the ball this time or the AM Mafia might just have to pay you a visit. Cmon, just give us an excuse.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at
    http://olympusuk.com/

14. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Subbed...again! Don't drop the ball this time or the AM Mafia might just have to pay you a visit. Cmon, just give us an excuse.
    Oh sh!t things just got real Nice having you aboard champ.

15. Heck yeah I'm in! I feel special you mentioned me! ☺
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

16. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Heck yeah I'm in! I feel special you mentioned me! ☺
    Well you are Special my dear Its been a while since i saw you here so i took a chance by tagging you

17. So this is fa realz this time, right?!
    In for the funny stuff

18. All up in this!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    So this is fa realz this time, right?!
    In for the funny stuff
    Yep. The last log was the "warmup" set. If he drops the ball again we're all gonna fly to wherever he lives and drag his ass to a gym. Then we'll each take turns teabagging his forehead while we spot him on the bench
    OLYMPUS UK REP

20. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Yep. The last log was the "warmup" set. If he drops the ball again we're all gonna fly to wherever he lives and drag his ass to a gym. Then we'll each take turns teabagging his forehead while we spot him on the bench
    You have been warned @DennisTheDane.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

21. Denmark...I have several frequent flier miles we can use
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheDane View Post
    Well you are Special my dear Its been a while since i saw you here so i took a chance by tagging you
    Thanks, I wasn't on here for a while due to being busy with my side cake business and life. lol I'm here now though! I'm glad you tagged me! I've gotten out of the loop!

Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Now that's love! Hahaha
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

23. In for foreign policy and foot long Schwanz
    GETDIESEL NUTRITION REP
    IRON LEGION REP
    ALPHAGAINZ REP

24. I'm still skeptical, he said:

Im gonna be starting working out again tomorrow,...
    That sounds a lot like me when I say: "My cutting diet starts tomorrow...."

Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

25. Kill it for noodz sake! lol

26. Subbed

27. Awesome! In on this for sure!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

28. In here!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative www.millenniumsport.net (50% off code "RJA")

29. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Oh shiiiiiiiit! Its on baby ! 2nite its wrecking time!

30. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    In for foreign policy and foot long Schwanz
    YOU ARE SICK!!! goodie goodie! Hulkie is in!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Old guys approach to a pain free healing-recomp SARMS Log
    By hairygrandpa in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: 07-24-2015, 02:09 PM
  2. Cuffs' Road To Recovery...Let The Healing Begin!
    By Cuffs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 09-04-2005, 01:06 AM
  3. Question on making pain free injectibles
    By exnihilo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-16-2005, 05:11 PM
  4. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-17-2005, 02:21 PM
  5. Npc: The Road To Ifbb Pro Status
    By YellowJacket in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0