Best Pre-Workout for Female on Keto?

mdavis16

Awards
I just came off clen after 2 weeks and saw some decent results. I have been on Keto for just about 2 months now and really need something to amp me up before the gym. I wanted to know if anyone had good pre-workout suggestions that would be keto friendly?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HyperMax XT is solid. I would start with a single scoop and then work my way up to a full scoop. more than that is not needed. A single scoop provides 325 mg of caffeine, l-tyrosine for focus and eria Jarensis. EJ extract causes a potent, albeit brief release of catecholamines (dopamine, adrenaline, and noradrenaline), which induce a slight state of euphoria. Combine that with caffeine and you get nice, clean energy and feel like the best thing in the world!

Additionally, you're looking at 4 grams of L-Citrulline, 2 grams of HydroMax and 1 gram of agmatine all of which are full doses and provide a great pump and vascuarity. It is hard to find a high stim pre workout that also has a full dose of pump inducing ingredients.

HyperMax XT is also keto friendly. Some people will count hydromax towards their carb intake and some do not. At two grams, it will not make you leave your state of ketosis.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Why have you been on keto for 2 months? Also how sensitive are you to stims? I'm assuming since you were on clen you can handle a good amount of caffeine?

pro45

Awards
Using stims will escalate cortisol. You will lose muscle. ESPECIALLY if your calories are below baseline. You'll wind up soft, squishy, and skinny/fat. The artificial mental boost will cause you to possibly do too much volume, hence.... overtrain.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Using stims will escalate cortisol. You will lose muscle. ESPECIALLY if your calories are below baseline. You'll wind up soft, squishy, and skinny/fat. The artificial mental boost will cause you to possibly do too much volume, hence.... overtrain.
Wat

Sounds a tad melodramatic. Are ketoists advised not to have stims if they care about lean muscle tissue?

mdavis16

Awards
HyperMax XT is solid. I would start with a single scoop and then work my way up to a full scoop. more than that is not needed. A single scoop provides 325 mg of caffeine, l-tyrosine for focus and eria Jarensis. EJ extract causes a potent, albeit brief release of catecholamines (dopamine, adrenaline, and noradrenaline), which induce a slight state of euphoria. Combine that with caffeine and you get nice, clean energy and feel like the best thing in the world!

Additionally, you're looking at 4 grams of L-Citrulline, 2 grams of HydroMax and 1 gram of agmatine all of which are full doses and provide a great pump and vascuarity. It is hard to find a high stim pre workout that also has a full dose of pump inducing ingredients.

HyperMax XT is also keto friendly. Some people will count hydromax towards their carb intake and some do not. At two grams, it will not make you leave your state of ketosis.
Thanks!! I'll definitely have to give it a try!

mdavis16

Awards
Why have you been on keto for 2 months? Also how sensitive are you to stims? I'm assuming since you were on clen you can handle a good amount of caffeine?
My body is actually really sensitive to carbs and keto has been the only diet that has worked wonders for my energy and health. With that being said, I do have carb re load days and it works amazing for me. I eat extremely clean on keto and my cheat days also reboot my entire metabolism. It's also easy for me to follow through wth while at work and school. My body can handle stimulants pretty damn well- I learned that from clen. I only had one really ****ty day on clen but otherwise I'm pretty tough with stims