just done deload week!

nightmare1234

Awards
i have just done deload week (workout the same just decresed the volum +weight by 20%-40%)
normally i get about 100-200 grams in week and on deload week i lost about 300 grams from my weight (i eat just as i have eaten on the others week that i bulked nothing different ) what is the reason for this ??
tell me if it is truth but i thought that becuase i dont train as hard as in rgular basis the muscle with less glucose becuase the muscle less pumped in the workout ,
can it be the reason or there is something else ??
ty guiys

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
You are worried about 300grams? I can poop and shed several times that. I can restrict water and food intake and vary my weight by up to 5 kilos in less than 48 hours. fluctuation by a kilo or 2 during the span of a week is normal.

nightmare1234

Awards
it isnt the 200 grams
naturally i get every week something like 200 grams so instead of this i reduced 200 grams i dont worried about this i just would like to know if it can be becuase the deload week ? becuase i eat the same i weight on the scale all my foods
ty for attention

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
it isnt the 200 grams
naturally i get every week something like 200 grams so instead of this i reduced 200 grams i dont worried about this i just would like to know if it can be becuase the deload week ? becuase i eat the same i weight on the scale all my foods
ty for attention
Please read again what I wrote above. It answers your question. If you are not sure of the answer please re read it until you do.

nightmare1234

Awards
my english isnt so good , what i understand from your answer is that u can increase or decresae 5 kilo from only waters and etc....
but it will happend to u when u eat less carb or less sodium ,
as i said i eat the same (same food same everything) and my weight has droped ,
my question is if less volum can decrease water / glucose from the muscle in the deload week ?

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The problem is you keep saying that you lost 300 grams in 1 week, and nobody cares if they lose 300 grams worth of weight. It's so insignificant it's nearly impossible to talk about where that comes from. Unless you're talking about like a 5-10lb or more weight drop it's too hard to say where the weight loss is coming from.

nightmare1234

Awards
it is the last day of my deload week and i have lost one kg ,
as i said ganarally i get 200 grams every week ,
i never lost weight wheile bulking ,

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Deloads are a good thing. Stop stressing about something insignificant.

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
The problem is you keep saying that you lost 300 grams in 1 week, and nobody cares if they lose 300 grams worth of weight. It's so insignificant it's nearly impossible to talk about where that comes from. Unless you're talking about like a 5-10lb or more weight drop it's too hard to say where the weight loss is coming from.
ya, what he says. 300 grams is 0.661387 pounds for us silly americans. i can poop out and eat way more than that. in other words i can weigh myself, poop, then weigh myself and i can weigh less than 300grams less. i can eat a meal and gain more than 300grams. my best to date is 8.5lbs in weight gain from a meal. heck, i can urinate and lose a pound, or half kilo for your understanding.

in other words fluctuations of weight by a few hundred grams can happen up and down throughout the course of a day. does that make more sense?

nightmare1234

Awards
yhe man i understand u but i am checking my weight every morning i know when something happend ( get weight or lose weight)
for the 2 month i have bulked i have never losed 1 kg of weight just got 200 grams every week the 3 day of the deload i start seen bodyweight get down and now it is the last day and one kg has lost , i know that it isnt from a meal or something like that coz i check my weight every morning ,
ty for attention