Off-season: Lean, Mean, Conditioned Machine

Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Ah. Turns out I'm thinking about Melbourne ...
    Independent Review


  2. Cliff notes:

    - forskolin is providing a diarrhoea effect. This is normal but due to the quality and % extraction, would have thought that this is not an issue.

    No big deal, just a side note. I noticed the same thing with ABE and am 110% certain it is the forskolin.

    Great workout. I could feel each muscle working. So focused.
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  3. Subbed
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   
       


  4. Subbed

  5. In and caughtup... looking like a sweet stack

  6. Late to the party!

    Wouldn't miss it in any case my dude!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  7. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Late to the party!

    Wouldn't miss it in any case my dude!
    You were 1 minute to late. You have to leave now

  8. Sub'd !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  9. Thanks All.

    Why is the Englishman late?
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  10. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Cliff notes:

    - forskolin is providing a diarrhoea effect. This is normal but due to the quality and % extraction, would have thought that this is not an issue.

    No big deal, just a side note. I noticed the same thing with ABE and am 110% certain it is the forskolin.

    Great workout. I could feel each muscle working. So focused.
    Can't wait to hear how u went this morning, each one of ur workouts is crazy good!!

  11. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUWuB5I6rvE

    Vlog - day 2 of new stack
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  12. These logs are a joy to watch. Informative, inspiring and motivational in all aspects. Keep on killing it

  13. Man on the run man on the run!! lol
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  14. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Man on the run man on the run!! lol
    Lol bro.
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  15. ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  16. Amazing log...hope everything else is all right?.......

  17. 9:00mins in, I do say my calves are wrecked.
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  18. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    9:00mins in, I do say my calves are wrecked.
    My bad, maybe I need my hearing checked lol...youch

  19. Up to date and following. Definitely enjoying the video log alternative, in addition to the metric system - have you considered including training videos too?! Also, any objective goals with this training/diet/supp regime or just monitoring results subjectively?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by oz_phys View Post
    Up to date and following. Definitely enjoying the video log alternative, in addition to the metric system - have you considered including training videos too?! Also, any objective goals with this training/diet/supp regime or just monitoring results subjectively?
    First vid.

    Stronger, leaner, faster. Off season prep for cricket. Playing grade cricket. Need to be fit to play...

    I will try get my gf to video my BB complex I did today on Saturday or something... I train by myself. Ppl slow me down.

    Thx for tuning in man. Thx for the feedback.

    -Chris
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  21. Quote Originally Posted by oz_phys View Post
    Up to date and following. Definitely enjoying the video log alternative, in addition to the metric system - have you considered including training videos too?! Also, any objective goals with this training/diet/supp regime or just monitoring results subjectively?
    That's it. Ima probably try this vid thing. Show some of my lifts and what makes me laugh at the gym sometimes, what makes me moto, etc. seems easier in some level though I think it may actually take more effort...

    And NO! Get with the program there SOUTHIES! American System of measurement is KING... Lol sorry

    Perpetual lean bulk for life!
    Independent Review

  22. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Show some of my lifts and what makes me laugh at the gym sometimes,
    Definitely in for this... see some crazy retarded sh|t

  23. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post

    First vid.

    Stronger, leaner, faster. Off season prep for cricket. Playing grade cricket. Need to be fit to play...

    I will try get my gf to video my BB complex I did today on Saturday or something... I train by myself. Ppl slow me down.

    Thx for tuning in man. Thx for the feedback.

    -Chris
    Great idea with the filming. And I agree with you on lifting by yourself. Although it's nice to have a partner sometimes, most days you can really focus in and do what you need to do.
  24. ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  25. Nice informative and entertaining log

  26. If you didn't have too much to report then why you go on for 14 mins eh?

    Haaa. JK

    Good job on these logs brotha
    Independent Review

  27. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    If you didn't have too much to report then why you go on for 14 mins eh?
    Haaa. JK
    Good job on these logs brotha
    Ahahaha yeah that was pretty long of a log. The accent made it entertaining to listen to, I fully support you vlogging

  28. Lol...

    This is detailed. I want you guys to know me, my background and my goals...
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  29. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post

    Ahahaha yeah that was pretty long of a log. The accent made it entertaining to listen to, I fully support you vlogging
    What accent??

  30. I liked the knock at the beginning of this vid

  31. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    I liked the knock at the beginning of this vid
    Lobliner? Haha
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  32. Hitting the town for friends bdays with Kelley and having gluten free Mexicano.

    Legs are absolutely farked from yesterday
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  33. Tempting to add in abliderate advanced for cortisol control....choices.....
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  34. AAv2 is really good for cort control? I am hoping to try this in May or June.

  35. It can aid it through the gingko addition.

    It is a 2nd tier / indirect pathway.
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  36. ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  37. Hellz yeah! Sounds like you're smashing it!

  38. Smashed today. Dripping sweat.

    2 scoops enhanced pre workout with 1 forskolin.

    2 scoops alphamine pre lunch.

    Thats all.
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  39. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Smashed today. Dripping sweat.

    2 scoops enhanced pre workout with 1 forskolin.

    2 scoops alphamine pre lunch.

    Thats all.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Smashed today. Dripping sweat.

    2 scoops enhanced pre workout with 1 forskolin.

    2 scoops alphamine pre lunch.

    Thats all.
    That is how dosed those last week... kicked everything into high gear...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 01:16 PM
  2. Getting Lean & Mean
    By Blown_SC in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 08:52 PM
  3. Lean Mean ALRI Mass building machine
    By NeedMass in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-28-2007, 07:51 PM
  4. Anybody have Off Season pics of Lee Priest?
    By phasar in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 04:16 PM
  5. on and off season pics
    By ironguru in forum Pics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-02-2005, 12:55 AM
Log in
Log in