Shredded by summer cont'd. Iparatroop goes from fat to fit. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Shredded by summer cont'd. Iparatroop goes from fat to fit.

Page 3 of 29 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,380
    Rep Power
    10086450

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    ironically, i am watching Zero Dark Thirty tonight
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com

  2. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Rep Power
    6785860

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ironically, i am watching Zero Dark Thirty tonight
    Need a date?
  3. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,540
    Rep Power
    7316257

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    .......don't want to see no bright ass pictures in snags basement of you two watching zero dark thirty........leaving now

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Rep Power
    6785860

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post

    I salute this! Got me thinking too. When Bush gave his 48hr deadline to Saddam in 2003 on March 17th I was 200ft from the Iraqi border watching Patriot Missiles and multiple launch rocket systems prep for our invasion. Man that was surreal....Good times!
    After pondering, I came up with what I may or may not have been doing on March 17th, 2003.

    1.Drinking excessive amounts of red bull and vodka.
    2.Going to a strip club in northern Italy.
    3.Getting into a fight.
    4.Watching Romanian girls shake their jiggly things.
    5.Driving home with Diana (my Romanian stripper friend who paid for my cigarettes)
    6.All of the above. (Most likely scenario)
  5. New Member
    80PTHooker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    17775

    Reputation

    [QUOTE="iparatroop;3918901"]

    Finishing my last semester of college while consuming large amounts of alcohol...sounds like you had a blast. Jealous.
  6. Senior Member
    mustang0341's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,054
    Rep Power
    1037557

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    After pondering, I came up with what I may or may not have been doing on March 17th, 2003.

    1.Drinking excessive amounts of red bull and vodka.
    2.Going to a strip club in northern Italy.
    3.Getting into a fight.
    4.Watching Romanian girls shake their jiggly things.
    5.Driving home with Diana (my Romanian stripper friend who paid for my cigarettes)
    6.All of the above. (Most likely scenario)
    Ahh foreign girls how i miss thee. I hooked up with an Italian girl in Naples in 02' while on a med float. Just one of a few "conquests" during that trip.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  7. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,540
    Rep Power
    7316257

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I was in high school. Old fuggers.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  8. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Rep Power
    6785860

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post

    Ahh foreign girls how i miss thee. I hooked up with an Italian girl in Naples in 02' while on a med float. Just one of a few "conquests" during that trip.
    Italy was great. Enough said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I was in high school. Old fuggers.
    Damn. Now even I feel old.
  9. Senior Member
    mustang0341's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,054
    Rep Power
    1037557

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I was in high school. Old fuggers.
    man you can't be that much younger. I was just barely 22 then
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  10. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,187
    Rep Power
    6697306

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I was in high school. Old fuggers.
    I was in like Middle School lol....
  11. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,712
    Rep Power
    3925354

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ironically, i am watching Zero Dark Thirty tonight
    Great movie

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    .......don't want to see no bright ass pictures in snags basement of you two watching zero dark thirty........leaving now
    I do! Wait what?
    Independent
  12. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Rep Power
    6785860

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    Great movie

    I do! Wait what?
    I've heard it was a great movie, I have yet to see it though. I can honestly say that I sit in front of the tv less than an hour a week, unless the Seahawks are playing.
    As for pics...he's real far away and I'd be embarrassed to stand beside that monster right now anyway. Judging by the pics he threw up in his log this week, dude's gonna be scary when he comes out of hiding.
  13. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,380
    Rep Power
    10086450

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    you guys whining about feeling old ....
    i turned 32 in 2003

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Great movie
    was interesting
    did not realize the copy i got was in french..was okay since i speak it, but i hate dubbed movies, the non-synced lip moves

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I've heard it was a great movie, I have yet to see it though. I can honestly say that I sit in front of the tv less than an hour a week, unless the Seahawks are playing.
    As for pics...he's real far away and I'd be embarrassed to stand beside that monster right now anyway. Judging by the pics he threw up in his log this week, dude's gonna be scary when he comes out of hiding.
    lol, you are doing fine bro, great work in here
    i thank you for the kind words (and i agree - it gon be nassss-teeee)
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  14. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,540
    Rep Power
    7316257

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    man you can't be that much younger. I was just barely 22 then
    I was 17

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  15. Professional Member
    napalm's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    50
    Posts
    4,210
    Rep Power
    430702

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0
    you guys whining about feeling old ....
    i turned 32 in 2003
    Wait till they're pushing 50
  16. Senior Member
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,393
    Rep Power
    450169

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    After pondering, I came up with what I may or may not have been doing on March 17th, 2003.

    1.Drinking excessive amounts of red bull and vodka.
    2.Going to a strip club in northern Italy.
    3.Getting into a fight.
    4.Watching Romanian girls shake their jiggly things.
    5.Driving home with Diana (my Romanian stripper friend who paid for my cigarettes)
    6.All of the above. (Most likely scenario)
    ...dude you owe me for those cogs still...and the car ride home
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  17. Senior Member
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,393
    Rep Power
    450169

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

    was interesting
    did not realize the copy i got was in french..was okay since i speak it, but i hate dubbed movies, the non-synced lip moves
    Vous parley francais?
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  18. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,380
    Rep Power
    10086450

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    Vous parley francais?
    francais et d'autres trop
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  19. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Rep Power
    6785860

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    C'est un anglais notent seulement.
  20. Senior Member
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,393
    Rep Power
    450169

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    francais et d'autres trop
    Ah! Moi aussi! Je parle francais, hablo el castellano, und ich spreche deutsch.
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  21. Senior Member
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,393
    Rep Power
    450169

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    C'est un anglais notent seulement.
    Naturellement! Je l'ai selectionne des coonasses dans le marais
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  22. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Rep Power
    6785860

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Did ww2 of Kleen's Machine this morning.

    For each exercise there is one warmup set, two working sets and two strip sets until failure.

    Chins (subbed for palms facing me lat pulldowns for ease of strip sets)
    Decline bench
    Wide Grip Upright Rows ss w/horizontal presses
    Close Grip Bench (subbed for hex presses because I wanted to try them)
    Barbell Curls
    Squats
    Stiff Leg Deads (used preacher bar and held holes on plates instead of bar for a wider grip)

    On the pulldowns I went a little lighter than I normally would and focused on pulling my shoulder blades together to start the movement and focus on the contraction.
    I added in the horizontal presses after reading through Breezy's log. They're dope.
    Tried to use the Olympic bar for the deads but my wingspan isn't wide enough to reach the plates so went with preacher bar and added weight.
    I like the adjustments and will continue to use them.

    Supps stay the same
    1 scoop micro
    1 Versa-1
    2 scoops MBCAA intra
  23. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,380
    Rep Power
    10086450

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    C'est un anglais notent seulement.
    LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    Ah! Moi aussi! Je parle francais, hablo el castellano, und ich spreche deutsch.
    russian, english, french, spanish, german, rusty latin, and a smidgeon of chinese (that last one is a stretch tho)
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  24. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Rep Power
    6785860

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    LOL

    russian, english, french, spanish, german, rusty latin, and a smidgeon of chinese (that last one is a stretch tho)
    Are you a spy?
  25. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,380
    Rep Power
    10086450

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    C'est un anglais notent seulement.
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Are you a spy?
    if i told you, i'd have to come find you

    nah bro - just grew up in a multilingual household, grandmother never spoke to me in english as a child
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  26. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,712
    Rep Power
    3925354

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

    Vous parley francais?
    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    francais et d'autres trop
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    C'est un anglais notent seulement.
    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

    Ah! Moi aussi! Je parle francais, hablo el castellano, und ich spreche deutsch.
    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

    Naturellement! Je l'ai selectionne des coonasses dans le marais
    Show offs ! Sad this I took French in HS

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    Are you a spy?
    You never know :-)
    Independent
  27. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,380
    Rep Power
    10086450

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    the master multi-quoter LOL
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  28. Senior Member
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,393
    Rep Power
    450169

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    LOL

    russian, english, french, spanish, german, rusty latin, and a smidgeon of chinese (that last one is a stretch tho)
    I've got a similar background. Grew up in the south with French all around. Grandparents were German/swiss and refused to speak to us in English. I lived in south America for three years which is where then Spanish comes from.i need to practice more though cause i get rusty if i don't stay on top of it
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  29. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,357
    Rep Power
    3751487

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Did ww2 of Kleen's Machine this morning.

    For each exercise there is one warmup set, two working sets and two strip sets until failure.

    Chins (subbed for palms facing me lat pulldowns for ease of strip sets)
    Decline bench
    Wide Grip Upright Rows ss w/horizontal presses
    Close Grip Bench (subbed for hex presses because I wanted to try them)
    Barbell Curls
    Squats
    Stiff Leg Deads (used preacher bar and held holes on plates instead of bar for a wider grip)

    On the pulldowns I went a little lighter than I normally would and focused on pulling my shoulder blades together to start the movement and focus on the contraction.
    I added in the horizontal presses after reading through Breezy's log. They're dope.
    Tried to use the Olympic bar for the deads but my wingspan isn't wide enough to reach the plates so went with preacher bar and added weight.
    I like the adjustments and will continue to use them.

    Supps stay the same
    1 scoop micro
    1 Versa-1
    2 scoops MBCAA intra
    Glad you liked those new exercises man. How "heavy" did you end up going with the horizontal presses?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  30. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Rep Power
    6785860

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Glad you liked those new exercises man. How "heavy" did you end up going with the horizontal presses?
    I used 5s. Although it was challenging, I assumed it would be more difficult. 12 reps done slow was about my cutoff point.
    I'm a big fan of that wide grip on the stiff legs too. Good stuff.
  31. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,357
    Rep Power
    3751487

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    I used 5s. Although it was challenging, I assumed it would be more difficult. 12 reps done slow was about my cutoff point.
    I'm a big fan of that wide grip on the stiff legs too. Good stuff.
    Nice job. 5's for 12 is what I've been doing most of the time as well. I might try 8lbs again, but my form started to suffer last time around.

    Same here. There are a few different variations you could try. I'll send you some links if you want to check them out.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  32. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Rep Power
    6785860

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Nice job. 5's for 12 is what I've been doing most of the time as well. I might try 8lbs again, but my form started to suffer last time around.

    Same here. There are a few different variations you could try. I'll send you some links if you want to check them out.
    Thanks. I had my buddy try them too. It was a love/hate thing for him. Haha. I think I'll stick with the 5s for a while because I'm too proud to go get the shiny 3 pounders.
    I'm always down for new stuff so the links are welcomed. Thanks buddy.
  33. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,380
    Rep Power
    10086450

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    I've got a similar background. Grew up in the south with French all around. Grandparents were German/swiss and refused to speak to us in English. I lived in south America for three years which is where then Spanish comes from.i need to practice more though cause i get rusty if i don't stay on top of it
    ah very cool!
    yeah i'm from russia..lived in old czechoslovakia for a minute before i came to US..my grandmother (she from old yugoslavia) was incredibly gifted woman, did work for government in her youth, spoke 7 languages fluently, she was always trying to teach me different stuff (she yell at me when i got in trouble, in like a different language every time LOL)
    after mom & dad (dad was russian) split when i was infant, mom remarried a guy who came from old-time german fam like you say above, so i learned some german pretty well too
    spanish - well that was studied in school of course, yeah i don't keep up on that much either

    (sorry to hijack troop!)
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  34. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Rep Power
    6785860

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    sorry to hijack troop!)
    It's ok KGB operator. I will never cross you.

    On a serious note though, you can tell that English is not your first language when you begin to reminisce. You are not as grammatically fluent and begin to skip words. Not a criticism, but an observation. It happens with a lot of people when they use English to describe their homeland.
  35. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,380
    Rep Power
    10086450

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    happens when i get in a hurry too
    oh well - good observation
    irl, i've been told i sound like sylvestor stallone
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  36. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Rep Power
    6785860

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    happens when i get in a hurry too
    oh well - good observation
    irl, i've been told i sound like sylvestor stallone
    I don't know if sounding like Sly is a good thing or a bad thing. I'll ask some girls and get back to you on that.
  37. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,187
    Rep Power
    6697306

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    I don't know if sounding like Sly is a good thing or a bad thing. I'll ask some girls and get back to you on that.
    Yeah, you seem very intelligent and sounding like sly might mean you sound retarded.....

    Although I'm sure it was never used in that way. I'm actually a pretty big Stallone fan too, he's frigging jacked. But......he sounds retarded when he talks (in his earlier movies specifically)
  38. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,380
    Rep Power
    10086450

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    yeah, huge sly fan here - and it's the deep voice thing mostly, but apparently i do have an accent that is slightly reminiscent of him..i don't hear the accent in myself, but others do
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  39. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Rep Power
    6785860

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i don't hear the accent in myself, but others do
    I can read the accent in your posts.
  40. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,357
    Rep Power
    3751487

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Thanks. I had my buddy try them too. It was a love/hate thing for him. Haha. I think I'll stick with the 5s for a while because I'm too proud to go get the shiny 3 pounders.
    I'm always down for new stuff so the links are welcomed. Thanks buddy.
    No problem bud. I just sent you some info to check out. Let me know if you have any questions about it.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. "Shredded by Summer" iparatroop's PX Black log.
    By iparatroop in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 266
    Last Post: 03-19-2013, 03:13 PM
  2. From FAT to PHAT, my journey so far...
    By gwls in forum Supplements
    Replies: 289
    Last Post: 09-04-2010, 01:48 PM
  3. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 05:57 AM
  4. From Fat to PHAT Popping Leviathan log
    By dpatterson in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 08-15-2007, 09:53 AM
  5. From Fat to Fit
    By Dennking in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2006, 06:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in