Quads/Hams/Abs
Shoulders/Biceps/Back
REST
Chest/Triceps/Calves
Quads/Hams/Abs
Shoulders/Biceps/Back
REPEAT

Any criticism ?

Would doing Sumo-Deadlifts or Straight-Leg Deadlifts be a problem seeing as legs are synergists day after leg workout ?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't need to train 6x/week. Having a muscle breakdown is alsot enough info to analyze everything. Sets, reps, intensity, bulking/cutting, etc?

Stroke UR Ego

Stroke UR Ego

Banned
Awards
Sets = 21 > Below
Reps = 12 - 8
Intensity = 75 > 60%
Diet = Neither, I'm, thinking of cutting with Clen though if I do I'll change my workout for more rest days.

I'm usually spend around 40-45mins.

Example of Workout (Chest/Triceps/Calves) In ORDER
3 Benchpress Chest
3 Incline Benchpress Chest
3 French Press Triceps
3 Calf Press/Raise Calfs
3 Reverse Calf Press/Raise Calfs
2 Chest Flys Chest
2 Incline Chest Flys Chest

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sets per group, not session. Are you going to increase volume at any point or keep it the same? Same with intensity.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It will be different now and then..

Numbers are next to exercise/group
That's one day. How the hell is anyone supposed to give you feedback based off of what you've written? IMO, go back to the drawing board and lower the number of days per week, have a definitive plan on how you're going to implement overload, and your goals.

burnout225

burnout225

Awards
Dude I really don't like the 6 day split training each body part twice a week you will end up over training the vast majority of the time. The guys you hear about that train each body part twice a week are on a ton of drugs and I am assuming you not, but moving past that I would strongly recommend doing a 5 day split in which you work each muscle part once and work some of your smaller muscles twice. An example of this would be doing chest, tri's and calfs on day one, back bi's and forearms on day 2, legs (quads gluts and hams) on day 3, shoulders and tris and calfs on day 4 then resting on day 5. After that you can start the split over or take another day off then start...its really up to you but by doing this split you aren't going to run the risk of over training your muscles into the ground. Also if your like me and hate taking a day off from the gym this will allow you to still train 6 days a week (most weeks) and not burn out. And when your training make sure that your are doing mostly multi-joint movements like bench, pull-ups, squats, dead-lifts, military press, narrow grip bench press (the list goes on). I hope it helps man

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude I really don't like the 6 day split training each body part twice a week you will end up over training the vast majority of the time. The guys you hear about that train each body part twice a week are on a ton of drugs and I am assuming you not, but moving past that I would strongly recommend doing a 5 day split in which you work each muscle part once and work some of your smaller muscles twice. An example of this would be doing chest, tri's and calfs on day one, back bi's and forearms on day 2, legs (quads gluts and hams) on day 3, shoulders and tris and calfs on day 4 then resting on day 5. After that you can start the split over or take another day off then start...its really up to you but by doing this split you aren't going to run the risk of over training your muscles into the ground. Also if your like me and hate taking a day off from the gym this will allow you to still train 6 days a week (most weeks) and not burn out. And when your training make sure that your are doing mostly multi-joint movements like bench, pull-ups, squats, dead-lifts, military press, narrow grip bench press (the list goes on). I hope it helps man
You don't need to be on drugs to train each muscle 2x/week. There are many templates that train each muscle 2x/week (e.g. 5/3/1, WS4SB, PHAT, etc.).

tigerdb2

tigerdb2

Awards
In addition to what rodja said, pretty much any upper/ lower and push/pull split will have you going 2x a week as well. The difference is most full body routines train movements as opposed to 3-4 exercises per muscle group, therefore, far less volume. So instead of chest and tris, you may see vert push, horizontal push, knee dominant and an accessory lift or two (rough generalization, obviously)

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
when it comes to hitting something several times a week, most people completely ignore the relationship between volume, intensity, and frequency. they completely miss that if you change one you must change the others.

think of it like this [example] math equation:

volume x intensity x frequency = stimulus

if you know what stimulus you need to grow and you up frequency, then by not decreasing intensity or volume you will apply far too much stimulus for the body to handle. you must adjust 1 or both to compensate.