adrenal fatigue and training

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
was wondering how to adjust my morning cardio that was hiit mon and fri with steady state med int for 30-45min(all fasted except hiit 5g bcaa before and 5g after with 5g glut.)was thinking of doing hiit mon wed fri tue and thur ab w/o in morning instead of steady state which they say is bad to do with adrenal fatigue any advice?

SRS2000

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry about adrenal fatigue. Do the amount and type of cardio that fits your needs. Doing HIIT cardio is actually much more stressful to the body overall compared to some relatively easy steady state cardio (provided you aren't doing the steady state for hours on end). If you want some feedback on the amount and type of cardio to do, provide some information about your overall goals and overall training program.

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
im trying to lean out im 5'11 and 198lb with 8%bf im eating 3200cal all clean no sugar except mybe 10g all day i lift in eve heavy weight mon tue and wed (tue legs) i only use free weights except cable crossovers on chest and i do explosive reps on fri and sat low reps and ive been losing about 1 to 1 1/2lb a week but now i blow myself out with this fatigue just cant get rid of fat on bottom and side of my gut and it does seem like if i do less cardio like missing a day which is rare i lean out little more

SRS2000

Awards
  • Established
The only reason I can think of for trying to "lean out" if you are already at 8% is if you are doing an actual bodybuilding competition. For everyone else it's very difficult to truly get under 8% and next to impossible to hold that composition for any length of time. If you are really wanting to get under 8% then I suggest you hire someone who does diets and contest prep for a living as you have to be essentially perfect with all your diet and training variables and need someone with experience. Simply tinkering with your cardio probably isn't going to do the trick by itself.

drudixon

Awards
was wondering how to adjust my morning cardio that was hiit mon and fri with steady state med int for 30-45min(all fasted except hiit 5g bcaa before and 5g after with 5g glut.)was thinking of doing hiit mon wed fri tue and thur ab w/o in morning instead of steady state which they say is bad to do with adrenal fatigue any advice?
Try non-fasted with some complex carbs pre-workout and see if you get a better workout. My fasted workouts suck and overall are less beneficial then if I have some energy to really turn up the intensity. Keep playing with macros, write everything down. It'll come together. And, like the other poster said, 8% is impressive.

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
im actually on a meal and workout plan from m&f to build strengh its for a 180lb guy and im 198lb i figure being in a 330cal def. would help tp lean me out better i dont add anything to i stick to it no cheat meals or anything had 2 cheats in 2yrs. i usally feel like crap if i do my diet is super bowl clean always has been but i'll try some complex next hiit how much would you say 20g?

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
actually just got back from doing hiit for 25min 15min for reps 7min w/u 2min c/d eat breakfast 6egg whites 2 whole eggs 2 slices whole grain toast 2tbs low sugar jelly slice of low fat cheese and dont feel to hateful for once.took full rest day sunday did nothing just split little wood and ate all day(for a rest day)see what the day brings

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
no adrenal fatigue!but do have low t-levels and thyroid glands