My last attempt at being lean

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

1. Yeah, I see what you mean....lots of work to get it down right for people.

2. They tend to be a bit more inlvolved...
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

3. Dammit, Chi, I'm never gonna live that pic down

4. Quote Originally Posted by Jergo
    LMAO!! Is that really scotty?

Yep
  5. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by scotty2
    Dammit, Chi, I'm never gonna live that pic down

•   

6. Just finished legs, and cursing Bobo out the whole time.

7. Quote Originally Posted by scotty2
    Just finished legs, and cursing Bobo out the whole time.
    I was doing the same the first week and I have another leg workout to look forward to in a few minutes. Lucky me

8. Quote Originally Posted by NPursuit
    I was doing the same the first week and I have another leg workout to look forward to in a few minutes. Lucky me
    You know you love it

9. Weighed in at 246 today. Looking leaner in places. I am farting uncontrollably, apparently I am lactose intolerant and drinking 1/2 gallon skim milk/day, along with broccoli, I am very unpopular right now.

10. Its not the milk, its your fatburners.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

11. Quote Originally Posted by scotty2
    Weighed in at 246 today. Looking leaner in places. I am farting uncontrollably, apparently I am lactose intolerant and drinking 1/2 gallon skim milk/day, along with broccoli, I am very unpopular right now.
    The brococoli alone can cause what you are describing. If you were LI you would probably be having a lot more sever problems from 1/2 gallon of milk. Makes me shudder just thinking about it. Might be nothing to worry about, but if the problem gets worse over time you might want to test your lactose sensitivity.

If you discover that you are infact LI then I would strongly suggest you reconsider the milk. Food could move through you so fast, that you may loose muscle due to lack of digestion or poor digestion. I have battled this for years. Enzyme replacements like lactaid are okay for small amounts of milk, but not in the quantities you are talking about. You can always look at Lactaid milk if you must consume it, but it's twice the cost of normal milk.

12. Its the fatburners he's using. I get the exact same thing when using them. THey have a history of causing these problems

13. Quote Originally Posted by scotty2
    Weighed in at 246 today. Looking leaner in places. I am farting uncontrollably, apparently I am lactose intolerant and drinking 1/2 gallon skim milk/day, along with broccoli, I am very unpopular right now.

You've always been unpopular

14. 244 today, I'm scared Bobo is melting it away. Everything has been great, a little lethargic today, but, I think that may be from the M1T. Looking leaner every, even in the midsection. I am pleased with the clown's performance to date.

15. Looking leaner by the day, someone asked me if I lift weights today.

16. Quote Originally Posted by scotty2
    Looking leaner by the day, someone asked me if I lift weights today.

17. Quote Originally Posted by scotty2
    Looking leaner by the day, someone asked me if I lift weights today.
    Was it in a "Wow, he's in damn good shape!" way, or a "Damn, you look malnourished!" way?

18. I don't think I've ever seen a 244lb malnourished guy.

That would make you anorexic Pete.

19. hey scotty what supps are you taking during this cut..? (if its ok to ask?)

20. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    I don't think I've ever seen a 244lb malnourished guy.

That would make you anorexic Pete.
    If he were 7" tall it would..

Considering I'm only 205, I would be anorexic to a 244lb person..

21. Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher
    hey scotty what supps are you taking during this cut..? (if its ok to ask?)
    M1T, that's about it.

22. Happy Birthday BITCH

23. I can't imagine anyone still reading this nonsense, but, for those who are, measured waist at 38.75", down 1.25" in about a month. Bob's ok..................for now!

24. Your waist will be the last thing that changes very quickly. You arms, shoulders, chest, leg, etc.. will lean out much more first. You still have months to go before your waist really shrinks.

25. The first place you put it is the last place you lose it.

If anybody wants help lose a little bit of fat from their face, I can help them . Once you get around 20% BF, you'll have to ask Bobo for help...I'm still at the drawing board
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My last try at boosting my natural test
    By Funny Monkey in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 01:21 PM
  2. Being lean at 35, 40, 45... More aerobics?
    By Grunt76 in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 02:00 PM
  3. My attempt at getting rid of gyno
    By dice404 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 01:32 PM
  4. what would be a good pct for my last stack
    By redski30 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-21-2007, 04:34 PM
  5. Replies: 2