My last attempt at being lean

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. OK, 249 today, however, pants are looser. I've been informed by the guru that M1T is the culprit in my slight weight gain. But, pants are looser, so who gives a **** about the rest!

2. I love it when a plan comes together
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    I love it when a plans comes together
    OK, Hannibal

4. probably water retention, I retained a surprising amount of water last time I was on M1T. All I do now is try and focus on the mirror, the measurements, and the clothes.....weight is but a number for some guidance

5. Exactly. Gaining weight but having your waist shrink isn't that bad a thing
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

6. Time for an update Slacker .

Energy levels ?
    Training and how it is going ?
    Things noticed ? Mirror, scale, clothes fitting, calipers ect.

7. He will access to a computer tonight.

8. LOL............what is he at the Bobo Fat Farm and you only give him computer acess once a week for an hr ?

9. Yes. I talked to him last night. He's up to 252 but is getting leaner in the arms, shoulders and waist.

Once the effects of the M1T, etc...start to normalzie his weight will start dropping. But he can tell you all that whenever he gets a chance...

10. Damn Bobo, can't wait for me to post a reply. Weighed in at 248.5 this morning, the rest Bobo has impatiently disclosed. As far as everything else, energy has been fine. My waist has come down since I started 2 weeks ago. As far as strength goes, damn Bobo has me doing a "clown" workout, I'm using weights from the wrong side of the dumbbell rack. But, overall, seems as though I'm losing fat, I look far tighter in the midsection than 2 weeks ago. Bob may be on to something here with the skim milk.
    •   

11. Skim milk is great isn't it. Looks like bobo has you on the right track and accomplishing your goals is just around the corner. Keep up the good work scotty and bobo congrats on things going well.

12. keep it up chubbs!

I'm starting HST training today, what a knock to ego lifting that appears to be, so I'll be in the same boat basically

13. it's great, went from using the 120's for 5-6, to 80's, BLEH!

14. Another reason why some don't ever get the look they want. They don't want to decrease the weight used because it hits the ego to hard. Happens to all of us...

15. Quote Originally Posted by scotty2
    it's great, went from using the 120's for 5-6, to 80's, BLEH!
    Wuss..

16. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Another reason why some don't ever get the look they want. They don't want to decrease the weight used because it hits the ego to hard. Happens to all of us...

Story of my life.

17. Then we will have to fix that when you decide too

RIght now, you want size so we will give you that

18. Since Scotty has limited access to the net while at the BOBO FAT FARM, he asked me to post this link showing semi recent pics of himself. He wanted me to add that while these were not he most revealing of pics, he did feel they were quite impressive.
    He added, that he would like you all to read the story which somewhat chronicles his life........at the same time he is trying sell the dress to raise some money so he can afford more M1T and the cost of BOBO's Services. LOL

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=4146756343

Always happy to help a good bro out..........enjoy folks

19. LMAO!! Is that really scotty?

Bobo, how many clients do you take at a time?

20. There is no set number. When I feel I'm going nuts with phone calls, emails and plan design, I won't take them right away. It also depends what I'm doing locally. I could never take the amount most online trainers take.

21. Yeah, I see what you mean....lots of work to get it down right for people.

22. They tend to be a bit more inlvolved...

23. Dammit, Chi, I'm never gonna live that pic down

24. Quote Originally Posted by Jergo
    LMAO!! Is that really scotty?

Yep
  25. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by scotty2
    Dammit, Chi, I'm never gonna live that pic down

26. Just finished legs, and cursing Bobo out the whole time.

27. Quote Originally Posted by scotty2
    Just finished legs, and cursing Bobo out the whole time.
    I was doing the same the first week and I have another leg workout to look forward to in a few minutes. Lucky me

28. Quote Originally Posted by NPursuit
    I was doing the same the first week and I have another leg workout to look forward to in a few minutes. Lucky me
    You know you love it

29. Weighed in at 246 today. Looking leaner in places. I am farting uncontrollably, apparently I am lactose intolerant and drinking 1/2 gallon skim milk/day, along with broccoli, I am very unpopular right now.

30. Its not the milk, its your fatburners.

Similar Forum Threads

1. My last try at boosting my natural test
    By Funny Monkey in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 01:21 PM
  2. Being lean at 35, 40, 45... More aerobics?
    By Grunt76 in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 02:00 PM
  3. My attempt at getting rid of gyno
    By dice404 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 01:32 PM
  4. what would be a good pct for my last stack
    By redski30 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-21-2007, 04:34 PM
  5. Replies: 2