Antecubital Pain: Anyone have experience here?

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Ive been having quite a bit of pain in my left anterior elbow for about a week now. It all came to a head in my 3rd set of BP last week. After my double at 275 I had to call it quits after only 20 mins in the gym. I rested it from Weds to Fri and did back on Saturday with very little pain.
Now today(Monday) was leg day and I could barely balance the bar for my squats.
The pain mostly comes and goes with ANY pressing movement. Pulling movements aren't so bad but I can feel it tightening up just typing this out at my desk.
Its hard to pin point the pain exactly but its like a sharp pain like when you pull a muscle and its right in the antecube(bend) of my elbow.

Anyone ever feel this before??? If so, what kind of injury was it? How did you heal it? And what kind of workouts could you still do while recovering?

Thanks for any input. I'm putting off seeing a Dr b/c I work with them everyday and I know what they're gonna tell me and I can't stop working out. Its all I have.

Robbo

Awards
Brachioradialis strain or inflamed bursa on the radial tuberosity perhaps. Is it "in the middle" rather than around the insertion points of the forearm muscle tendons?

Something in mine hurts now and then but it isn't that bad, mainly aggravated by wide grip pulling or getting DBs into position for inclined BP.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Brachioradialis strain or inflamed bursa on the radial tuberosity perhaps. Is it "in the middle" rather than around the insertion points of the forearm muscle tendons?

Something in mine hurts now and then but it isn't that bad, mainly aggravated by wide grip pulling or getting DBs into position for inclined BP.
its hard to say exactly where the pain is b/c it is kind of a dull pain but at the same time the type of pain which indicates if I totally ignore it and work through it, Im gonna regret it.