Going to prison need a workout plan

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. LMAO at this thread. Vids, gifs, pics. that are killing me!!!

2. This thread is rediculous. I'd be surprised if this guy is even going to prison in the first place. Probably starting up threads like this for the simple enjoyment of watching everyone rant.
    Remember why you started.
    •   

3. Where's post #1 & 2?

4. Quote Originally Posted by MTG View Post
    I am going to prison soon and i need a good workout plan to pack on mass. Thank you.
    I'd think that when (or even if) you go in there will be plenty of volunteers ready and willing to 'pack' on 300lbs or so of mass on YOU, unfortunately you won't have much say on the issue
    Attached Images Attached Images  

5. lol
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

6. LOL.

Cardio comes from jogging around the shower block to avoid gang rape. It's good to work your tri's when you're whittling toothbrushes into shanks and you get to work out your quads every time the screws tell you to 'squat'n'cough' to show you aren't hiding a samurai sword and a bag of doritos up your coco factory.

7. I don't think prision guy is coming back to read this thread...

8. I'm sure he can check it when he's surfing the free internet that my tax dollars provide him. As well as all the other accommodations like food, water, a roof over his head, books, education, soap on a rope, sporks, T.V. w/ cable... just to name a few.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverSurfer View Post
    I don't think prision guy is coming back to read this thread...

9. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I'm sure he can check it when he's surfing the free internet that my tax dollars provide him. As well as all the other accommodations like food, water, a roof over his head, books, education, soap on a rope, sporks, T.V. w/ cable... just to name a few.
    Thanks fo' dem books, biatches!

Name:  1452589951_2ea5576df1.jpg
Views: 699
Size:  42.0 KB
    RTR.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I'm sure he can check it when he's surfing the free internet that my tax dollars provide him. As well as all the other accommodations like food, water, a roof over his head, books, education, soap on a rope, sporks, T.V. w/ cable... just to name a few.
    my bad
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by seanlambo View Post
    well maybe if we'd vote to change oppressive drug laws and spend more money on education you woulndn't whine about your big tax dollars, I mean what do you think we should just kill him ?
    Whoa, whoa, whoa! Easy there, fella. Don't go squeezing all the humor out of a titillating prison-sex thread. There is a "Politics" sub-forum, you know.
    RTR.

12. Depends... I think people convicted of certain crimes should be put to death. Then I also believe that some deserve a second chance. It all depends on the crime, really.

Quote Originally Posted by seanlambo View Post
    my bad

13. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Depends... I think people convicted of certain crimes should be put to death. Then I also believe that some deserve a second chance. It all depends on the crime, really.
    Amen brother to that.
    WORD UP.

14. Anyways, back to the joviality......

15. Just heard, MTG went in the slammer last night, he uploaded the first picture of him with his cellmates......

16. Quote Originally Posted by SemiBulimic View Post
    Just heard, MTG went in the slammer last night, he uploaded the first picture of him with his cellmates......
    Well... if forced to choose... I'd toss the salad to the right.

Wait!!! MY right!!!!
    RTR.

17. Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    Well... if forced to choose... I'd toss the salad to the right.

Wait!!! MY right!!!!
    No joke. What is up with the klingon 5 head on the one in the black shirt???

18. Damn you guys are viscous, and i meant that................. tossing salads btw, I think prison guy realized that he doesn't need a wo plan he needed a better lawyer or to not do crime.

19. Quote Originally Posted by hearno View Post
    No joke. What is up with the klingon 5 head on the one in the black shirt???
    That pic is funny as hell. The best part is the guy in the middle is actually married to the one in black... and she's even bigger than she looks in the pic... I can't remember where I first saw the pictures but he is in ROTC and their wedding pictures are out there somewhere. Honestly I can't even imagine what a group of troops under his command would do when they found out what his "woman" looked like!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Imnotascoolas View Post
    That pic is funny as hell. The best part is the guy in the middle is actually married to the one in black... and she's even bigger than she looks in the pic... I can't remember where I first saw the pictures but he is in ROTC and their wedding pictures are out there somewhere. Honestly I can't even imagine what a group of troops under his command would do when they found out what his "woman" looked like!
    Tragically this is true; i really don't think he had much say in the matter - look at her guns!

21. The look on that man's face, particularly in the second picture, doesn't even begin to slightly resemble happiness.

22. He looks like an in-grown hair pressed against an elephant’s ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by SemiBulimic View Post
    Just heard, MTG went in the slammer last night, he uploaded the first picture of him with his cellmates......

23. She bears an uncanny resemblance to the late great John Candy don't you think?

24. Quote Originally Posted by SemiBulimic View Post
    She bears an uncanny resemblance to the late great John Candy don't you think?
    Damn, I'd call that an insult to Candy! LOL

25. Quote Originally Posted by REEVESDIESEL View Post
    Damn, I'd call that an insult to Candy! LOL
    I'll second that

26. ... funny but very scary
  27. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by SemiBulimic View Post
    She bears an uncanny resemblance to the late great John Candy don't you think?

I was thinking more along the lines of her being the bastard love child of;

And...

Tell me I'm the only one who sees it..?

Also, I deserve some rep for getting a Goonies reference into a prison-butt-seks thread.

28. Follow-up on the earlier vid...

YouTube - Tossed Salad Man
    RTR.

29. It's da remix, biatches!!!

Name:  cb4.jpg
Views: 383
Size:  32.8 KB

YouTube - tossed salad man
    RTR.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Prison workout...
    By bigrobbierob in forum General Chat