Full Body Workout, CRITICS NEEDED!

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
Hey everyone, I've begun working out again very intensely since May. I came back from college at about 165 lbs. I was about 13% body fat and now I am floating between 173-177 depending on when I weigh myself during the day with a 9% bfp. I have been taking Creatine Monohydrate since May, and Whey Protein on a very strict schedule. After about a month I went up to the weight I'm at now, while remaining at about 13% bfp. The past month I have remained the same weight while losing fat.

I want to be sure that I keep making clean gains. I am all about lean muscle, I have no problem if I gain only 1 or 2 lbs a month, I just want nice lean muscle to be added to my frame. I have since seen drastic improvement on all aspects of my workout. My bench has gone from 10 X 130 to 10 X 165, and my Max single rep has risen from a mere 170 to 220. I am very pleased with my results so far. I have been eating a much cleaner diet since the first month. My diet consists mostly of high protein, medium carbs, and medium/low fat.

Now... I was wondering what exercises people recommend to keep my bench press and other exercises rising. I currently am benching mondays, wednesdays, and fridays; doing the same routine everytime 135 X 5, 150 X 3, 160 X 3, 175 X 3, 190 X 3, then I follow with a 10 X 165. Any yays or nays with this routine?

I work out 6 days a week alternating muscles each day, my exercises inclue biceps, traps, shoulders, back, calves, quads, hamstrings, forearms, and of course chest. If anyone has any good workouts that will push me to my limit please post! I am looking for any opinions guys, THANKS!