- 03-13-2009, 04:20 PM
- 03-13-2009, 04:22 PM
well, you could go through it once and then on the days you lift certain parts, you could do the same lifts but at the gym.
I also am using P90X right now, but I work out at home and its something i am using to get "back into the swing of things". Plus, the wife is doing it with me.
03-13-2009, 04:27 PM
I say you replace 1 or 2 of your reg. gym days with P90X
A friend of mine has been doing that for 3 weeks and he is definetly seeing results.
03-14-2009, 09:47 PM
I think the P90X plus the gym will lead to overtraining. It is a tough program and then to put that on top of an intense gym program could hammer your testosterone and immunity if you're not careful.
03-14-2009, 09:52 PM
What if I did something like this:
Sunday: Chest and triceps/Cardio (gym)
Monday: Back and Biceps/Ab ripper (P90X)
Tuesday: Kenpo X(P90X)
Wednesday: Shoulders/Cardio (gym)
Thursday: CardioX/StretchX (P90X)
Friday: Ab ripper/Legs and Back (P90X)
03-18-2009, 05:16 PM
03-18-2009, 05:38 PM
i would actually go through each dvd atleast once, so you get the idea of it and then design your program around it. they are pretty intense workouts. i think they really go after hypertrophy.
Similar Forum Threads
- By dedication in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 12-17-2009, 10:01 AM
- By FAMOUSX1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-10-2009, 12:42 PM
- By bikeswimlive in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 09-03-2009, 02:24 PM
- By jradermav638 in forum Training ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 05-15-2009, 12:10 AM
- By firefighter2032 in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 01-16-2007, 04:11 AM