- 03-13-2009, 03:20 PM
- 03-13-2009, 03:22 PM
well, you could go through it once and then on the days you lift certain parts, you could do the same lifts but at the gym.
I also am using P90X right now, but I work out at home and its something i am using to get "back into the swing of things". Plus, the wife is doing it with me.
03-13-2009, 03:27 PM
I say you replace 1 or 2 of your reg. gym days with P90X
A friend of mine has been doing that for 3 weeks and he is definetly seeing results.
03-14-2009, 08:47 PM
I think the P90X plus the gym will lead to overtraining. It is a tough program and then to put that on top of an intense gym program could hammer your testosterone and immunity if you're not careful.
03-14-2009, 08:52 PM
What if I did something like this:
Sunday: Chest and triceps/Cardio (gym)
Monday: Back and Biceps/Ab ripper (P90X)
Tuesday: Kenpo X(P90X)
Wednesday: Shoulders/Cardio (gym)
Thursday: CardioX/StretchX (P90X)
Friday: Ab ripper/Legs and Back (P90X)
03-18-2009, 04:16 PM
03-18-2009, 04:38 PM
i would actually go through each dvd atleast once, so you get the idea of it and then design your program around it. they are pretty intense workouts. i think they really go after hypertrophy.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Hamsterzor in forum Training ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 01-01-2013, 06:27 PM
- By texasboy713 in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2010, 09:05 PM
- By madds87 in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 06-29-2010, 01:16 AM
- By FAMOUSX1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-10-2009, 11:42 AM
- By McGilly in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 04-20-2009, 10:26 PM