Keeping Strength and size?
- 02-28-2009, 12:53 PM
- 02-28-2009, 09:57 PM
IMO It depends on whether your ego would be attached to the number because if you start cutting then you will lose some strength especially if you are natural. You will most likely be reducing overall calories and carbs which will have some effect on your overall strength. The leaner and more cut you look the more muscular you will appear regardless of the numbers you can put up on the bench. So the question you might want to ask is what is more important. Your look or your bench numbers? Hope that helps.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ZiR RED in forum SupplementsReplies: 258Last Post: 10-31-2014, 07:37 AM
- By tashygirl in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 06-15-2012, 06:52 PM
- By lyfespan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2010, 02:46 PM
- By SHaneA655 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-06-2009, 12:33 AM
- By SureShot in forum BulkingReplies: 23Last Post: 09-29-2007, 08:08 AM