Fat loss while keeping strength?

Pitsterpits

Awards
Hey guys!

I am currently 89kg, 193cm tall, and got som excess fat especially on my ass, abs, and chest area. I know cardio/jogging will do good of course, planning on adding it to my workouts now.
I have 6 days left of rpn havoc, and until now it has not worked very well for me, was aiming for a recomp. Seems like it didnt kick in properly, just to mention, Ive had no side effects, just shrinking of balls really...gonna pct with arimistane and daa, since Im no way near shutdown, Im taking pct lightly, with a serm on backhand in case ofc.

Is there any well known supplements to aid in fat loss, maybe to run with erase or something like that? I am more then willing to put in the hard work as well, working out 6 days a week, from 1-2 hours. Intense workouts, sweating, high reps, 30-60 sec between sets.
Looking for a leaner body this summer. Current bf I would estimate around 12-14. I have a 4 pack abs, with a little fat over. But u can see it easely.

Advice will be taken, bulked from 82kg-90kg up until New years...now wanna cut down again, strength is kinda alright, nothing insane.

Thanks! :)

Swolljaboi

Awards
You'll want to wait a bit after your PCT to try it, but cutting on Ostarine with an aggressive calorie deficit leans me out real quick. I lose no strength and no size other than just glycogen loss. Throw in some nircodrene or eca and it gets even better.

Pitsterpits

Awards
I will look into that :) thanks!

Would it be most beneficial to rank protein highest, then carbs, then fats during a serious cut?
And up the protein a lot, or what do u do?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Yes keep protein high, doesn't really need to be higher than when you eat normally if you are around 1g/lb.

The macro split is less important than the overall caloric amount, just eat at a deficit in the most manageable fashion for you

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Any supplements at all?

A great burner is Alphamine/Norcodrene if you have never used one you will be very happy with the results

If maintaining lean mass and strength is a big point for you I would suggest something like Ergonine as well, with 9 of the best proven ingredients around to build or maintain lean mass

Swolljaboi

Awards
I will look into that :) thanks!

Would it be most beneficial to rank protein highest, then carbs, then fats during a serious cut?
And up the protein a lot, or what do u do?
It works differently for people. I find I respond best to high fats low carbs. 40p/40f/20c is the macro split I use.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
You'll want to wait a bit after your PCT to try it, but cutting on Ostarine with an aggressive calorie deficit leans me out real quick. I lose no strength and no size other than just glycogen loss. Throw in some nircodrene or eca and it gets even better.
osta + eca plus a large calorie deficit is the best... I actually gained strength while losing 15~ pounds any muscle lost was negligible I may have actually gained a small amount

Pitsterpits

Awards
Yes, I have ran several different supplements up until now. Except fat burners because that havent been my goal. Im already lean by nature, but wanna go from lean to ripped now :)

Pitsterpits

Awards
Wow thats incredible, looking forward to try some of these now!
Thanks, all advice is appreciated

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you want to keep your strength, I would not go on a huge caloric deficit. A nice combo of supplements too would be Alphamine and Alphamax.

Alphamax contains a full 50mg of 95% Forskolin, a dose shown in clinical studies proven in humans to increase Lean Body Mass while decreasing Fat Mass. It contains a full 1.4 grams of Divanill, leading to lowered SHBG and increased Free Testosterone.

Contains 300mg 98% L-DOPA which will increase Total testosterone having synergistic effects with Divanill. And to round it out it contains a full 75mg Arimistane, this will keep estrogen under control while also controlling cortisol, leading to an increase anabolic environment.

The L-Dopa and ZMA will also lead to better sleep which can lead to better recovery. The Forskolin is worth the price of Alphamax alone if you look at just that one ingredient. The great thing about Alphamax is that it is an open label, no prop blends. You know what you're getting and at what dose.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The most important thing is keeping calories and intensity up. Don't let either of these fall. As for supps, something like anabeta elite and Alphamine will help in your situation (post cycle and trying to keep gains)

divalicious

Awards
To lean/tone up would ostarine paired with Clen be good?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You've gotten a lot of great advice in here. One great trick for increasing your fat burning capacity without doing traditional cardio, is to add in Barbell Complexes after each workout. This aligns with your goals of keeping strength up while losing fat. It'd be best to use your functional strength to lose fat instead of traditional treadmill cardio, etc.

Pitsterpits

Awards
Thanks guys, highly appreciated :) have a perfect cutting period ahead of me right now