Advice needed.

jbarriga777

jbarriga777

Awards
Hi my name is josh, i have been working out on and off since I was 16. when I started out I weighed about 210lbs, I now weigh about 270lbs Not all muscle. I now have a job that allows me to have for days off. I work 3 days a week 12 hours a day, I go to work sat-sun-mon. My days off are tues-wed-thurs-fri. So can some one tell me a perfect workout routine that will fit that schedule. right now my routine looks like
tues-chest shoulders
wed- back, bi's, tris
thurs-legs
fri- chest shoulders

armygrunt82

armygrunt82

Awards
There is no such thing as a perfect workout, the best workout is the one you DO. It would also help us to help you if you tell us what your goal is, IE: Fat loss. Do your homework, read these threads, checkout some books at the library and absorb the info you are reading. There is a wealth of info out there, you just have to be willing to do the work to find it.

darkshadow

Awards
I do 4 days a week...it would go like this
tuesday-chest, tris, shoulders
wednesday-back, bis
thursday-legs, lower back
friday-abs, cardio....(I do abs a few times a week just whatever days I decide I wanna do them..and sometimes my last day of the week I will hit all my sore parts with 1 very light high rep set just to get blood and nutrients flowing to that body part)

**this is just what works for me...it may or may not work for you so just do your homework and figure out what your comfortable with