M1P - Anabolic Progestin - AnabolicMinds.com

M1P - Anabolic Progestin

Page 1 of 9 1236 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor

M1P - Anabolic Progestin

First sample is still being tested (speed it up damn it) and should be released on Monday for people to start testing. I will keep you all in the loop!

Eric

2. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Taurus Nut. View Post
    First sample is still being tested (speed it up damn it) and should be released on Monday for people to start testing. I will keep you all in the loop!

Eric
    Yeaaaa buddy!!! Cant wait!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.

Eric
    Is it the same compound as the old? No new ingredients?
    Antaeus Rep
    •   

4. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    Is it the same compound as the old? No new ingredients?
    Almost positive its a new ingredient
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

in for updates.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.

Nice!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

... Sooooo how likely is it this is a gyno pill?
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

subd.
  9. Board Sponsor

None, not one case of gyno from the original (over 150,000 bottles sold) for the last time progestins don't cause gyno they prevent it.
  10. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

None, not one case of gyno from the original (over 150,000 bottles sold) for the last time progestins don't cause gyno they prevent it.
    you totally have my interest on this, eric....this is the kind of stuff i signed on for-hell yeah!!!
  11. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    ... Sooooo how likely is it this is a gyno pill?

I don't follow, what is your question here?

Is it the term progestin that is confusing you?

Maybe I can help explain..somewhat..

Progestin is the term used for synthetic progesterone.

Progesterone is a hormone mainly used to control estrogen but there has been studies with progestins that show some can help perserve muscle and even build muscle.

To give you some perspective anadrol, trenbolone (Fina), mibolerone (Cheque Drops),, nandrolone (Deca), and Methyl-Dien are all steroids and all progestins too!

Not too sure exactly what progestin derivatives or metabolite of progestin Eric is working with but I can firmly makes this promise..

It will be BAD ASSS!!
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post

I don't follow, what is your question here?

Is it the term progestin that is confusing you?

Maybe I can help explain..somewhat..

Progestin is the term used for synthetic progesterone.

Progesterone is a hormone mainly used to control estrogen but there has been studies with progestins that show some can help perserve muscle and even build muscle.

To give you some perspective anadrol, trenbolone (Fina), mibolerone (Cheque Drops),, nandrolone (Deca), and Methyl-Dien are all steroids and all progestins too!

Not too sure exactly what progestin derivatives or metabolite of progestin Eric is working with but I can firmly makes this promise..

It will be BAD ASSS!!
    Non-methyl?
  13. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Non-methyl?
    Yes..
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

And I make the check out to who? Im in for this!
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Subbed!
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.

another hit from the taurus debut album im sure
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

im lost here

progesterone alone cannot cause gyno
    tren, deca, nor compounds are progestins, that can stimulate the progesterone receptor

the issue is estrogen (which deca converts to, tren no), and high levels of it coupled with the above mentioned activity, which can lead to gyno and prolactin issues

control e2, and there are no worries, simple as that, and it goes for all nor compounds, ph and aas
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  18. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    im lost here

tren, deca, nor compounds are progestins, that can stimulate the progesterone receptor

the issue is estrogen (which deca converts to, tren no), and high levels of it coupled with the above mentioned activity, which can lead to gyno and prolactin issues

control e2, and there are no worries, simple as that, and it goes for all nor compounds, ph and aas
    The old M1P I believe had a AI with it. Not sure if Eric did the same thing with this one.

I'm sure all will be clearer when the write up is released
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

hopefully, cause some people will run things any which way, and complain after seeing they didnt do their homework

sometimes they need to be save from themselves
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
  20. S.K

Subd.
  21. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

im lost here

This is what I was referring to
  22. Diamond Member

hopefully, cause some people will run things any which way, and complain after seeing they didnt do their homework

sometimes they need to be save from themselves
    you mean like the pregnant woman who said she didn't know that drinking a quart a day of jack daniels would harm her unborn child????
    or the guy who didn't know that mcdonalds drive thru coffee would burn if you spill it on your lap???

seems you can't protect dumbasses from themselves sometimes.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

And so it begins!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.

tren, deca, nor compounds are progestins
    Wrong. They are nandrolone analogs. They are all androgens. Progestins are in a whole different class; And anadrol is an analog of DHT.

Deca catalyzes to e2 very slowly. It is much more likely that its progestational activity induces gyno or, if highly dosed, it may be due to the combined activities as you said.

Tren does not aromatize, but it can still cause gyno.

Anyway, subbd for more info
    Antaeus Rep
  25. Diamond Member

interesting stuff in here, waiting for eric to give us more details.
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Wrong. They are nandrolone analogs. They are all androgens. Progestins are in a whole different class; And anadrol is an analog of DHT.

Deca catalyzes to e2 very slowly. It is much more likely that its progestational activity induces gyno or, if highly dosed, it may be due to the combined activities as you said.

Tren does not aromatize, but it can still cause gyno.

Anyway, subbd for more info

agreed with everything you said, its a bad habit of using the 'nor' reference

i know tren doesnt aromatize and can still cause gyno....a progestin which can stimulate prolactin which can stimulate gyno and lactation.....thus i didnt get the post that progestins prevent gyno

in most cases the controlling of e2 can minimize these effects, it seems an environment where both are very present is where issues arise

thanks
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

RU-286?????????
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Sorry guys not trying to kibosh your compound before its even released but its an honest issue that needs to be addressed if this is released otc to the public... Add an ai and p5p to your release version and you won't have people bitching when they get itchy nips and fluid coming out
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In to watch how this goes.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Heard great things about the original M1P.

31. Board Sponsor

The reason Deca causes gyno is because of DHN being about 1/2 the androgenic activity of DHT. Nothing at all to do with it being a progestin IMHO. So, Judojosh is right, they are progestins as well as androgens.

Second, we will have an AI component in there like we did with the original M1P. We had this same discussion 5 years ago and as I explained NOT ONE CASE OF GYNO. Someone should pull up the old threads. Leave the steroid design to those who fully understand it and considering the abortions that people are selling these days, we would be the last people to be suspect on our steroid design.

The AI really only there to shut people up, not that it's necessary with this compound. We had the same discussions last time...lol But you can't convince everyone so, what the hell an AI isn't going to hurt anything.
  32. Board Sponsor

God I wish people would stop with the prolactin/progesterone confusion. THe Brolore is of course running wild.

Here's a nice review on progesterone REVERSING lactation not causing it.

Prolactin−progesterone antagonism in self regulation of prolactin receptors in the mammary gland

JEAN DJIANE & PHILIPPE DURAND

Laboratoire de Physiologie de la Lactation, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, 78350 Jouy-en-Josas, France

THE role of prolactin during growth of the mammary gland and in lactation is well established (see ref. 1 for review) and the antagonising action of progesterone on lactogenesis (but not on mammary growth) has been recognised2−4. A specific receptor for prolactin has been described5 and purified6 and it seems that the level of this receptor in the target cells is very sensitive to hormonal environments and might be one of the essential parameters which modulates the intensity of prolactin action. Titration of this receptor under controlled hormonal conditions has been mainly performed in the liver and its concentrations found to be sensitive to oestrogens7; this effect may be amplified or even mediated by prolactin itself8. We have shown9 that the number of prolactin receptors in the mammary gland of pregnant or lactating rabbits undergoes a sudden increase at the onset of lactation but that the K a of the receptor−hormone interaction remains constant. The question arises as to which hormonal environment is required for this amplification; is the inhibitory action of high progesterone levels on lactogenesis associated with a reduction of receptor concentrations? We describe here a study of this possibility and of the positive regulation of prolactin on its own receptors in the rabbit mammary gland. We extend to the mammary gland the stimulating effect of prolactin on the levels of its receptors and demonstrate an antagonising action of progesterone on this process.

References 1. Denamur, R. J. Dairy Res. 38, 237–264 (1971).
    2. Kuhn, N. J. J. Endocr. 44, 39–54 (1969).
    3. Denamur, R. & Delouis, C. Acta endocrin. 70, 603–618 (1972).
    4. Assairi, L. et al. Biochem. J. 144, 245–252 (1974).
    5. Shiu, R. P. C. & Friesen, H. G. Biochem. J. 140, 301–311 (1974).
    6. Shiu, R. P. C. & Friesen, H. G. J. biol. Chem. 249, 7902–7911 (1974).
    7. Posner, B. I., Kelly, P. A. & Friesen, H. G. Proc. natn. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 71, 2407–2410 (1974).
    8. Posner, B. I., Kelly, P. A. & Friesen, H. G. Science 188, 57–59 (1975).
    9. Djiane, J., Durand, P. & Kelly, P. A. Endocrinology (in the press).
    10. Scatchard, G. Ann. N.Y. Acad. Sci. 51, 660–672 (1949).
    11. Lowry, O. H., Rosebrough, N. J., Farr, A. L. & Randall, R. J. J. biol. Chem. 193, 265–275 (1951).
    12. Morimoto, H., Ferchmin, P. A. & Bennet, E. L. Analyt. Biochem. 62, 436–448 (1974).
    13. Reel, J. R. & Shih, Y. Acta endocrin. 80, 344–354 (1975).
    14. Gschwendt, M. & Kittstein, W. Biochim. biophys. Acta 361, 85–96 (1974).
    15. Hsueh, A. J., Peck, E. J., Jr. & Clark, J. H. Nature 254, 337–339 (1975).
    16. Kahn, C. R., Neville, D. M. & Roth, J. J. biol. Chem. 248, 244–250 (1973).
    17. Raff, M. Nature 259, 265–266 (1976).
  33. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Heard great things about the original M1P.
    INDEED!!!!
  34. Pro Virili Parte

Maybe my wording was wrong or I read my information wrong

Maybe I should have said ACTS like a progestin and not called them progestins?

The following is from William Llewellyn Anabolics 8th edition

Normethandrolone was first described in 1954.680 Shortly after, it was developed into a medicine by Organon, which introduced it under the Orgasterone brand name in Belgium and Switzerland, and as Orga-steron in the Netherlands. This steroid had also been sold by other manufacturers in various parts of Europe as Methalutin, Lutenin, and Matdonal. Although a simple oral methylated nandrolone, with strong properties as an anabolic steroid, normethandrolone exhibits such strong progestational activity that it was marketed as an oral progestin. Its anabolic effects were more looked at as secondary applications for the drug, and accounted for very little medical interest.

It is of note that nandrolone has some activity as a progestin in the body.389 Although progesterone is a c-19 steroid, removal of this group as in 19-norprogesterone creates a hormone with greater binding affinity for its corresponding receptor. Sharing this trait, many 19-nor anabolic steroids are shown to have some affinity for the progesterone receptor as wel1.39o
    It is of note that mibolerone also displays strong activity as a progestin in the body.
    Some have suggested that; the high level of estrogenic activity in oxymetholone actually due to the drug acting as a progestin, similar' nandrolone. The side effects of both estrogens ar progestins can be very similar, which might have made this explanation a plausible one.
    Trenbolone and nandrolone, while classified as androgens, closely resemble the progestins as they have in common the absence of the 19 methyl present on the common precursor cholestane, which is the precursor of all steroid molecules in humans. Progestins are a group of synthetic compounds related to progesterone and are used therapeutically and in scientific research in the areas of fertility and cancer research.

We can not create a product that is chemically and pharmacologically related to testosterone (other than estrogens, progestins, corticosteroids, and dehydroepiandrosterone) So instead of being like some sneaky companies who try and make these illegal compounds with hopes of sneaking by, TN has decided to look into progestins, a LEGAL alternative.

Note: Everything above is soley MY opinion and does not reflect the opinion or intentions of Taurus Nutrition.

I am fairly new to the PH game so I CAN be wrong
  35. Pro Virili Parte

Due to all the skepticism I volunteer myself to test this product!

Give it to me Eric I will keep a photo chest journal and you guys can see if any boobs or milk appears

I am sure MANY other members will be willing to try this out too
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.

The reason Deca causes gyno is because of DHN being about 1/2 the androgenic activity of DHT.
    I'm sorry, but that makes no sense. What does 5a-reduction of nandrolone have to do with gyno? I understand natural androgens like androstendione and DHT can be used to treat gynecomastia, but it's the least effective method available. Not to mention steroids with high androgenic activity can induce gyno.
    they are progestins as well as androgens.
    I'd rather call them androgens with progesterone activity. I don't see 21 carbons on nandrolone, nor do I see 20(19-nor pregna). I see 18. An estrane skeleton, not a pregnane. Just because you can synthesize an androgen from a progestin doesn't classify them as both.

Please explain your reasoning.
    Antaeus Rep
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.

Some very intellectual minds in here, nice interesting debate going on. Look forward to learning more about M1P...
  38. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

The reason Deca causes gyno is because of DHN being about 1/2 the androgenic activity of DHT. Nothing at all to do with it being a progestin IMHO. So, Judojosh is right, they are progestins as well as androgens.

Second, we will have an AI component in there like we did with the original M1P. We had this same discussion 5 years ago and as I explained NOT ONE CASE OF GYNO. Someone should pull up the old threads. Leave the steroid design to those who fully understand it and considering the abortions that people are selling these days, we would be the last people to be suspect on our steroid design.

The AI really only there to shut people up, not that it's necessary with this compound. We had the same discussions last time...lol But you can't convince everyone so, what the hell an AI isn't going to hurt anything.
    Well sorry we didn't know if this was the exact same thing, at first your reps were eluding to the fact it was prob new so who knew if your individual compound should/shouldnt necessarily need it. I tried propadrol from est before they had a version with an ai and that stuff had my nips in pain within days... I am prone though as are many people but its smart for the just in case.
  39. Diamond Member

Due to all the skepticism I volunteer myself to test this product!

Give it to me Eric I will keep a photo chest journal and you guys can see if any boobs or milk appears

I am sure MANY other members will be willing to try this out too
    count me among them!!!!
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

In for some more brolore...errr...updates!

Just kidding. I like to see intellectual debates in this manner. No name calling or finger pointing. I wish my wife argued this way...

<Honey, if you read this, it's only a joke >
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. progestin?
    By Dyou in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 04:03 PM
  2. p-5-p (b-6) progestin use?
    By lennoxchi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-25-2008, 12:40 PM